PDA

View Full Version : Site

Raona
28-05-2006, 12:01 PM
This forum is to say the least the most unconventional boring spirtual forum I have ever took part in. To think that i've been spreading word on the site when posts that ive put up 5 weeks ago haven't even been responded to. Shove your site where the sun don't shine!

Ascended Master
28-05-2006, 02:59 PM
This forum is to say the least the most unconventional boring spirtual forum I have ever took part in. To think that i've been spreading word on the site when posts that ive put up 5 weeks ago haven't even been responded to. Shove your site where the sun don't shine!

Sorry Raona!

The only post I've come across of yours relates to your 'co-owned' car website.

AM

Ascended Master
28-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Is it possible to have an email sent to you when somebody has replied to one of your threads?

sprite
31-05-2006, 01:13 PM
:confused: where does the sun shine exactly??? cos it aint shining that much here today!:D
please dont answer!!! lolololol i will use my imagination :angel12:

perhaps Raona
your looking for something that you havent found here.. in which case ask and thou shall recieve.... ok theres many pyschics here but we aint mind readers.. if you dont say what your after, how we ment to know?? sorry you feel the way you do, i tend to come here say what ive got to say, then return back in a few days.. if i get any replies then wey to go.. if i dont its no biggy deal..
hope you find what your looking for hun xxx

DASA
31-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Shove your site where the sun don't shine!

Hi Raona,

I'll admit that in my opinion also this site has been experiencing a bit of a slump lately compared to the hey-days of Dec 05 - Feb 06 (before the successful hacking attempt), but that's a bit harsh.... lol
:wink:

At least you got a few replies this time.

Gouranga, and be happy,

ys, Das
:smile: