PDA

View Full Version : Verifying Dowsing Answers?

Cani
14-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi there. It's my first post; nice to meet you all.. :)

I'm working with a book called 'Unlock Your Intuition' by Andrea Hess and am new to dowsing.

The book teaches how to communicate with one's Higher Self with a pendulum, but it doesn't teach HOW to find out if the answers are coming from ones' Higher Self, or the subconscious/imagination/conscious intention etc.

I'm asking some important questions so it seems important.

Can anybody tell me any questions I could ask to make sure its working properly. I gather that one should not ask the same question twice so this makes it more challenging.

Thanks

Cani

Cani
14-03-2013, 11:20 PM
I've just realised. I need to ask my higher self a question that it knows, but I don't, but one that I can verify after it has answered it.

Can anybody think of one?

Cani

missrachel300
16-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Hm, I don't use pendulums... but, I first started to 'communicate' with my 'higher self' through tarot. When I asked about a particular friend that I was worried about, it showed what kind of issues said friend was dealing with, and how long it would be till he would talk to me again. Pretty cool stuff.

So,... I guess I'm suggesting to ask something that is relevant to and happening in your life right now. :)

partofme
16-03-2013, 02:26 PM
I've just realised. I need to ask my higher self a question that it knows, but I don't, but one that I can verify after it has answered it.

Can anybody think of one?

Cani

I starting out with the use of a pendulum that I made from a rock that my daughter collected. Seems like they are a tool that come with a lot of opinions. I myself, have always liked them. It might of been because of its energy that it was created from.

Ask it questions that are very basic. IS my hair color ______? Am I _______ years old? Then go from there once youve trusted its accuracy.

Mine seemed to read my mind a lot so feeling as if I was implicating answers so I stopped using it. Now looking back on it maybe it was a tool to strengthen intuition, after all. For those of you saying "DUH" Partofme, Im sorry. :redface:

sunshineofthesoul
02-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Whenever I use my pendulum I recite a prayer beforehand asking that while I am doing a reading I am connected to my higher self and not my ego, next I ask that I only receive the truth no matter what the answer is. Then when I begin my pendulum reading I imagine I am surrounded by white light, and just to make sure I am focused and connected with my higher self the first few questions I always ask are "May I ask a question?" if it says yes then I move on to my next question which is "Am I connected to my higher self?", most of the time it says yes but there has been a couple times where it says no so I put it away and end my reading, till I feel I am more focused and connected to my higher self.

http://www.sunshineofthesoul.com/Pages/howtousecrystalhealingpendulums.aspx

Light Heart
28-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Hm, I don't use pendulums... but, I first started to 'communicate' with my 'higher self' through tarot. When I asked about a particular friend that I was worried about, it showed what kind of issues said friend was dealing with, and how long it would be till he would talk to me again. Pretty cool stuff.

So,... I guess I'm suggesting to ask something that is relevant to and happening in your life right now. :)

I don't use them.

I enjoy hearing about the connection one shares with the higher self, and the journey one embarks upon in doing so (whether it be via tarot, the use of a pendulum, etc.), but I don't incorporate divination into my spiritual practices. I find that meditation does the trick.

I do have a family member whom offers readings for a living, whom owns a vast collection of pendulums, so I won't say that I'm not well acquainted with the tricky pendulum.

Alexis M
29-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi there. It's my first post; nice to meet you all.. :)

I'm working with a book called 'Unlock Your Intuition' by Andrea Hess and am new to dowsing.

The book teaches how to communicate with one's Higher Self with a pendulum, but it doesn't teach HOW to find out if the answers are coming from ones' Higher Self, or the subconscious/imagination/conscious intention etc.

I'm asking some important questions so it seems important.

Can anybody tell me any questions I could ask to make sure its working properly. I gather that one should not ask the same question twice so this makes it more challenging.

Thanks

Cani

I have the same book and now in her soul realignment training.

What I understand through Andrrea, is why are you questioning your answer?

You've completed the programming of your pendulum, you state your question in a way that yes and no but serves your higher path and purpose, then relax. Don't think 'What color is my hair? What color is my hair? What color is my Hair'

Close your eyes, breath slowly and ask your question. If you dont like the answer, it could be your ego is preventing you from accepting it.