PDA

View Full Version : aquamarine

Spiritlite
18-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Today I had a strong urge to put my aquamarine on this afternoon. I read somewhere that this week a lot of planets are in water signs and very few in earth and none in fire (except the full moon will be in aries).
I love aquamarine, it reminds me of the ocean it makes me feel I'm near the ocean and it connects me with mammals of the ocean.
It's very calming to me and also aids me to speak up for myself in other words it activates my throat chakra.
Who else loves this stone.
Spiritlite:D

Silver
18-10-2010, 02:05 AM
I'm so drawn to that color - stone, sky, whatever ~ I can feel it in my eyes.

Spiritlite
18-10-2010, 02:56 AM
I know huh are you drawn to it recently or just in general?
Spiritlite

Silver
18-10-2010, 03:01 AM
Always have loved that color / gem / always has been a favorite.

Aquamarine / turquoises that have aquamarine tones etc.

The color of the sky the sea / wide open places

mo g
18-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Oh aquamarine, one of my favourites. I also find it very calming and peaceful and yep it connects me to the ocean which is my great love.

Ta for posting this you reminded me I've lost mine :confused: Hopefully it will turn up later in the bottom of a suitcase lol. If not, I'll be off to buy another :smile:

Mo x

Spiritlite
18-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Great I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely loves aquamarine :)
SPiritlite

StoneWhisper
08-11-2010, 01:24 AM
I have grown to love many stones I have collected as well as others whom have the same interest.. Case in point this past weekend headed over to a friend of the family's home.. we had been over there once before.. but at that time I was not aware she was into rocks and minerals..

Upon driving up and exiting the car.. The first thing I spotted was the aquamarine in her bed garden.. Maria!?! I said.. why is this stone left outside in the sun and weather??.. she had no clue I was into minerals and graciously took and cleaned the stone then took it inside..

Not after I grabbed a picture of it thou.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs924.snc4/73697_1709203173700_1346714916_31860494_2519809_n. jpg

Rumar
08-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Aquamarine is my birth stone, lol, I'll never escape that stone.
If I could design a necklace, I would have make a center piece to be shaped like a Phoenix or a character of my own design and wrap it around the stone.

What does this stone entail when it comes to characteristics and your energy?

Spiritlite
08-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Oh Wizard I'm in love with that photo how lovely. thankyou for posting that
Spiritlite.

StoneWhisper
08-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Spiritlite.. Your to kind.. I was just something quickly I did before Maria took the stone Inside.. I hope to return and get better shots of this and many other stones she has.. But I to have a growing collection as we all do.. I can't play favorites.. But this one is very appealing to me, in the knowing I hand cut the small Aquamarine myself with limited skills and equipment.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs963.snc4/75686_1696109446365_1346714916_31831981_5529514_n. jpg

Spiritlite
08-11-2010, 07:00 PM
oh man I love that aquamarine in her garden does she wanna sell? I'm seroius if not she needs to keep that that aquamarine reminds me of archangels.
Spiritlite.

Emmalevine
08-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I love Aquamarine as well - always been one of my favourites.

StoneWhisper
08-11-2010, 07:53 PM
As an avid mineral hunter and gem collector, My wife and I tour the east coast hunting for spot where we can sluice or mine gems and minerals.. Our main source for aquamarine is "Gem Mountain (http://www.gemmountain.com/mine_trips.htm)" located in Spruce Pine, North Carolina.

As for selling.. I'm sorry to say.. she is very please in the fact that she now knows what she has after I told her.. She claims someone else informed her it was a form of "Green Jade"

At my page (http://www.facebook.com/wizardofthestone), I'm getting ready to introduce "Basic Chakra" sets consisting of 7 stones personalized to your needs.. Once I get more into it, I'll gladly send you any left over Aquamarine chips.

At the moment I'm currently working on three sets for other users.. These sets will include the basic 7 stones.. Tailored to their needs and are either raw/rough or tumbled. Will keep you posted if need be or if this type of information/post is unwelcome here, I'll gladly remove it or request that it be removed.

Spiritlite
09-11-2010, 01:06 AM
Oh Wizard I was kidding actually well not really but god that aquamarine has something to it it looks very powerful. I'd love to see your basic chakra sets personalized because usually chakra sets are so generic or blah.
xoxo
Spiritlite

StoneWhisper
09-11-2010, 01:21 AM
With limited skills and talent, I hope to create shapes according to the crystals power and substance. then including them in the basic 7 stone set. true anyone can do this by following the basic patterns and rules. most books have spoken about. There are those whom can achieve these things without help. While others need support for their efforts to complete what maybe a simple task to us. Stave and wand crafter that I am.. I was drawn into gems and minerals because my wife uses them in her jewelry. But without the proper tools and equipment.. I've yet to offer anything "usable" other then the tumbled stones that I have.

Spiritlite
09-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Wizard that sounds awesome I can't wait to see pics of your work.
Spiritlite.