PDA

View Full Version : How do you know they are real

Sarian
27-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Someone posted a channeled message, so I decided to listen to it. It was fine, but I had no idea who this person or thing was, so I googled and didn't feel very good about what I was reading. This being supposedly being an estraterrestrial... but so many people listen and believe in channeled messages and yes, I've read many here and they seem oh so loving and positive, but how does anyone know they are truthful, or real or if they are real, do they have our best interest at heart truly? Do you know what I mean? I know I'm not the most trusting person, that's for sure, but how and why are so many people open to believe? How to you know?

Juanita
27-02-2013, 04:19 AM
Sarian, you don't......some people are gullible and willing to believe anything......I have read books channeled by spirit, and they "seem" to be authentic as there were observors, etc.....but I do know that true spirit can only speak from it's own level and perspective, so I take what resonates with me and leave the rest.......I do trust what my own loved ones in spirit share with me tho.....extraterrestials are just beyond my level of belief, however.......

WhiteWarrior
27-02-2013, 09:14 AM
I do not listen to the 'general channeling' stuff. It gets too general, like someone is trying to speak with the whole human population at once. You could spend your whole life just listening to the multitude of well meaning voices and books from spirits and living people alike, and then when are you going to have time to act and live your own life? I listen to the messages given to me personally and give those thought, and that is enough. It certainly helps on the trust it is real, too.

Nathaniel
28-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Trust yourself and your own experiences. It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks.

Questioning things is healthy and is always encouraged, whereas believing you are being lied to, and for no good reason, generates fear, and fear will prevent you from reaching your full potential.

This doesn't mean you must believe everything you see, hear or read and require no proof. There is a fine balance between gullibility and paranoia.

Sarian
01-03-2013, 02:45 AM
Hi Juanita, I tend to think that...gullible and willing if not desparate. I guess for me, right now, it's just not for me.

WW, Yes, probably a lot does seem general....and some that i've read or heard, it did seem almost like common knowledge information, yet people hear (finally) and jump on it like it's a major epiphany.

I agree, Nathaniel. I question much but even the things I hear that I question, I might find something that does make sense and speaks to me, not so much as I believe because of the messenger, but that I may have been dealing with something and the answer was right there.

Belle
01-03-2013, 07:05 AM
I think there are different modes of messages and the general messages on you tube, you can listen to and it would leave you cold for the most part but there might be one sentence which you think - wow.

Trust your heart.

LillyMoon
04-03-2013, 04:37 PM
It is true people believe in anything. just remember lots of things are possible that you dont believe in.