PDA

View Full Version : Palmistry - double life line

escucharla
24-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Hey everyone,

Out of curiosity, I was told that I have a double life line and I'm not quite sure what the means. Also I was told that I have a mark of the fish on my hand. Does anyone have sny good resources for palmistry that they can reecommend? I'm interested to see what these marking mean.

Thanks so much!

tealily
02-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Can you upload a good photo?

I haven't heard of 'mark of the fish' but might recognise it under a different name.

I haven't seen a double life line before and can't quite recall what it means... vaguely recall being told that we should read the outer line though (but this might be incorrect). "Double" line-ness might also be the fate line or a relationship line running parallel to the life line.

Books: I go off Paul Fenton-Smith's "Palmistry Revealed". It's not exhaustive, but I feel it covers the basics clearly and simply without the fiddle-faddle that can make palmistry confusing to study.

escucharla
02-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the response! Hopefully these photos are clear enough. Thanks for the book suggestion, I will definitely pick it up when I pop into the bookstore next.

I have tried to study up on palmistry before and I've heard that your non-dominant hand is the "blueprint of your life at birth" while your dominant hand can change according to your choices and how you live your life.

I guess I must have strayed from my destined path, since my palms are markedly different from each other.

Left Palm (non-dominant):
http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a588/valentinearabella/photo2_zpscd027764.jpg

Right Palm (dominant):
http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a588/valentinearabella/photo1_zps866dc7ee.jpg

missrachel300
11-03-2013, 03:43 AM
I have a somewhat similar lifeline anomaly on both my hands. Im not sure what it means either....:confused:

Its kinda looks like it split and shifted.

Ive read different books, but have not had luck in finding a good answer.... I dont think Ive read the best books tho...

escucharla
11-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the reply missrachel!

It could either be a double life line or a sister line. Not too sure, either.

If you don't mind me asking, which books have you read?

It would be interesting to see the differences in opinion between authors.

missrachel300
12-03-2013, 05:42 AM
Hi! I wish a could tell you, but, its actually something I looked into a few years ago. I read different books that I could find online for free. Don't remember what they were :/ None of them were too substantial.

I've had my palm read by a few amateurs. None made any mention of it. I asked one what they thought about the strangeness, they had no idea.

I often think I should find a professional palm reader.

Secretly, I look at peoples hands when I get an opportunity, lol. Only once have I seen another lifeline similar to mine.

rayosunshine
12-03-2013, 06:04 AM
I have a somewhat similar lifeline anomaly on both my hands. Im not sure what it means either....:confused:

Its kinda looks like it split and shifted.

Ive read different books, but have not had luck in finding a good answer.... I dont think Ive read the best books tho...

Funny I came across this thread here and now, had a soul reader look at my palm today and comment on my double, spilt like a Y lifeline and state that they have found those with strong natural healing abilities to have marks such as this in their lines on their palms

missrachel300
12-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Funny I came across this thread here and now, had a soul reader look at my palm today and comment on my double, spilt like a Y lifeline and state that they have found those with strong natural healing abilities to have marks such as this in their lines on their palms

Thanks for your input! :) I wonder if anyone else has heard similar explanations!

escucharla
12-03-2013, 07:34 AM

That's really interesting since I'm studying medicine. Can't say I'm too good at it, though. We'll see...

missrachel300
12-03-2013, 08:05 AM
That's really interesting since I'm studying medicine. Can't say I'm too good at it, though. We'll see...

Good luck with your studies! :icon_colors:

rayosunshine
12-03-2013, 08:27 AM

Escucharla,
what type of medicine??
..... I've been an accountant for over 20 years am good at it but find almost no fulfillment in that work, sitting at a desk for hours on end usually in office with no windows :(

had started taking massage and spa therapy in 2005 but then was a passenger in a head on crash the week when finals were in Nov 2005 so I've been paying on student loans for 8 years where I had to take incompletes in the classes due to my not being able to raise my arms above my waist after the accident, tomorrow I start Reiki training and then I'm contemplating whether to re-start from the beginning massage, spa therapy studies again or do what my heart really wants and is attracted to Naturopath Medicine.... so hoping the Reiki attunement tomorrow will help open me back up spiritually

If anyone gets any feeling from their spirits PLEASE I'm all ears!!!

Thanks

missrachel300
12-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident :(
I often struggle with not knowing which direction to take too. I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right step in your personal development.
Life often moves through stepping stones.

escucharla
12-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Escucharla,
what type of medicine??
..... I've been an accountant for over 20 years am good at it but find almost no fulfillment in that work, sitting at a desk for hours on end usually in office with no windows :(

had started taking massage and spa therapy in 2005 but then was a passenger in a head on crash the week when finals were in Nov 2005 so I've been paying on student loans for 8 years where I had to take incompletes in the classes due to my not being able to raise my arms above my waist after the accident, tomorrow I start Reiki training and then I'm contemplating whether to re-start from the beginning massage, spa therapy studies again or do what my heart really wants and is attracted to Naturopath Medicine.... so hoping the Reiki attunement tomorrow will help open me back up spiritually

If anyone gets any feeling from their spirits PLEASE I'm all ears!!!

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your accident. I wish you all the best! I hate to admit it, but I'm studying allopathic medicine, I guess it's what you naturopaths would call "bad medicine" haha.

rayosunshine
13-03-2013, 02:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident. I wish you all the best! I hate to admit it, but I'm studying allopathic medicine, I guess it's what you naturopaths would call "bad medicine" haha.

Escucharla, thanks, You are studying to help people to me that is noble ;) rayosunshine

rayosunshine
13-03-2013, 02:51 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident :(
I often struggle with not knowing which direction to take too. I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right step in your personal development.
Life often moves through stepping stones.

missrachel300, thank you the accident did open me back up spiritually after being shut down since childhood. Amen to the stepping stones! rayosunshine