PDA

View Full Version : Finding lost objects?

Blackhawk
09-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Is anyone able to help find lost objects?

I lost a deck of fortune cards that Mother gave me years ago. No idea where they are but I had them for years and was very attached to them.

This is what the set looked like (Internet image, not mine)
http://ouija.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/titanias-400.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas?

Adrienne
09-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Hi Blackhawk, you can ask the angels for some help. And there are two saints, who are also in the lost and found department, I forgot their names at the moment. Let me see if I can find them for you.

Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
09-02-2013, 10:36 AM
St. Anthony is one of them, I found this little prayer " Something's lost and can't be found Please, St. Anthony, look around "

maybe there is only one Saint in that dept. ?

I hope you find your missing card deck !

Albalida
09-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Visualize a gold string around the object, extending to another string in your hand. Start pulling the string towards you. Follow where you feel it's leading.

This works for me pretty often. Hope this helps!

I heard one of my aunts say that if St. Anthony's "too busy", there's at least one other saint, but for the life of me I can't remember what his name was :-S

Adrienne
09-02-2013, 12:09 PM
I like your gold string idea. Could the other one be St. Jude ? Saint of the impossible or something like that ?

partofme
09-02-2013, 11:57 PM
My first thought was a closet, do you have a hallway type closet?

shadedragon
10-02-2013, 03:14 AM
I'm a remote viewer
I agree with the others though, do test their ideas, they are quite wonderful
I sense a dark, closed in space, somewhat small and tight, but big enough to breath in
I sense it is tucked away, and if light is brought in, it isn't obvious from first looks, as though it were on a lower shelf or under something
next I see an eye, as though it were phychically inclined
not sure where that came from but it may give some hint to you
I see three doors, all near one another. one, on the right, the closest to me is open.
not sure if those things help, but I wish you luck and guidance (I have to get off the computer now, otherwise I'd continue :hug2:)

WhiteWarrior
27-02-2013, 09:19 AM
In a drawstring pouch?

Saddha Hridaya
25-03-2013, 02:23 AM
I loose things all the time and always find them with St. Anthony's help.

I say, "St. Anthony, St. Anthony please come around. Something is lost, please let it be found."

Adrienne
25-03-2013, 03:07 AM
I'm a remote viewer...............
I see three doors, all near one another. one, on the right, the closest to me is open.
not sure if those things help, but I wish you luck and guidance

three doors ... sounds like a game show, lol ! :D

Blackhawk ~ are you still missing your deck of fortune cards or have you found them ?

Teal
25-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Interesting maybe this will work for my missing journals lol

Galaxy
06-06-2014, 09:45 PM
My first thought was a closet, do you have a hallway type closet?

I got closet too..

SaskMick
07-06-2014, 05:05 AM
Dowsing rods are great for finding lost objects.