PDA

View Full Version : a Weird NDE and a more conventional one

Intergalactic
05-02-2013, 01:50 AM
When I was 6 years old I died on the operating table hemorraging during a routine surgery. Or at least I almost did.

I remember going under (with gas) now was it the gas or was it a NDE? Or a bit of both?

I was in a Wheel of Fortune type game show titled "Who Wants To Live" (this was 1994 before most recent era game shows) There was an older gentlemen who was in a construction accident by the looks of it, a woman who was around 50 and me, a 6 year old kid. They both took a dive in the gameshow because they wanted me to live, I was so young. That's all I really remember this was like 20 years ago and I was 6. I remember waking up and doctors/nurses scurrying over me. My mother told me later I hemorraged a lot (A LOT) of blood and had to have a second operation to stop it. I did almost die. Again blood loss/gas, or more? There was a construction accident that day strangely enough. A man was killed. (my family being psychics they looked that up but didn't tell me till later, as not to frighten me). I don't know about the woman.

Anyways that was one of my NDE's

The other I was around 7 and I almost drown in a pool. I was in a tunnel, I saw lights far off and heard far off music. And then they revived me. I felt a feeling of peace though that was very comforting.

LadyImpreza1111
04-04-2013, 06:49 PM
That is crazy to have two NDE's during your lifetime. Would you say you have grown spiritually from the experience? I figure if you came from a family of psychics, you might be a bit more spiritually evolved, but thats just my guess.

dayleekay
09-04-2013, 12:39 AM
Sounds like a rough 2 years :tongue: Glad you are here with us to share!

m00nchild94
11-12-2013, 09:44 AM
I swear I have dreamt something extremely similar to the "Who Wants To Live" gameshow...

m00nchild94
11-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Though never had any NDEs as far as I know.

cosmicaddiction
10-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Wow! Very incredible... your first experience. Just wow.

moonchild94, can you tell us about your dream?

Morpheus
11-03-2014, 04:55 PM
When I was 6 years old I died on the operating table hemorraging during a routine surgery. Or at least I almost did.

I remember going under (with gas) now was it the gas or was it a NDE? Or a bit of both?

I was in a Wheel of Fortune type game show titled "Who Wants To Live" (this was 1994 before most recent era game shows) There was an older gentlemen who was in a construction accident by the looks of it, a woman who was around 50 and me, a 6 year old kid. They both took a dive in the gameshow because they wanted me to live, I was so young. That's all I really remember this was like 20 years ago and I was 6. I remember waking up and doctors/nurses scurrying over me. My mother told me later I hemorraged a lot (A LOT) of blood and had to have a second operation to stop it. I did almost die. Again blood loss/gas, or more? There was a construction accident that day strangely enough. A man was killed. (my family being psychics they looked that up but didn't tell me till later, as not to frighten me). I don't know about the woman.

Anyways that was one of my NDE's

The other I was around 7 and I almost drown in a pool. I was in a tunnel, I saw lights far off and heard far off music. And then they revived me. I felt a feeling of peace though that was very comforting.

To me, this account and others, bottom line, are indicative that our Consciousness exists apart from the organic body and brain.
As a child I had some very vivid dreams. One was of being outside the house and witnessing stick like figures entering a craft, from the Moon.

Another which occurred more than once as I recall, was falling from a high point into my bed. Which caused me to awake with a jerk.

How could a young child have such a vivid dream, from a high vantage point?
I don't think at the age of five or six, I was even up on a ladder yet.