PDA

View Full Version : a lovely experience

sweetbeefaerie
04-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Last winter and spring I had the pleasure of living in a little shack sized cabin in the middle of the deep mountain woods. There was a river right there in the yard and that was my fiance and I's drinking and dish washing water(we had no running water). We lived there 3 months and this is when faeries started coming into my life. I was basically living in a human sized faeire house in the middle of an extremely magickal forest. After having several upon several experiences that led me to fully believe in faeries, I started what I called "the butterfly hospital"--my dog being as playful and crazy as she is, would all of the time accidentally jump on a butterfly's wing or injure one in some way and I was always horrified seeing the beautiful creature laying on the ground unable to fly. So one day I made it known to any faeries around my cabin that down by the river I would be designating an area for the faeries to help the wounded butterflies. So I made a little fence with tiny sticks around a lovely comfortable butterfly sized bed, and put a leaf guard so the wind wouldn't bother them. I prayed over the area and made it to where my dog couldn't get near it, and whenever a butterfly would get hurt I would scoop it up carefully, and bring it to the butterfly hospital. Every time I did this, an hour or two later I would check on the butterflies and they would be gone.

Even when I was running the butterfly hospital I felt silly and childish and still had doubt in the back of my mind that there were really faeries working with me, but since then I've had so many more confirmations and I feel very blessed to have worked with them in that intimate a way.

MYFIGO
04-02-2013, 04:22 AM
How very nice!

Quagmire
04-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Beautiful :hug2:

Berry
04-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing!

Tobi
05-02-2013, 01:25 AM
This is so lovely. It's really nice that you cared for those little creatures. The Faerie Beings would have known and thanked you.

silverfall
05-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks for sharing :hug3:

IfOnlyIHadWingZ
01-03-2013, 10:14 AM
What a wonderful story thanks for sharing! Warms my heart.

pdizzle45
17-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Brilliant!!!