PDA

View Full Version : Signs From the Universe

ColForbin
15-10-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm in the middle of what I believe is a soul mate connection.

Sometimes, when I lose my awareness, I find that my belief tends to slip. I dismiss it as something that isn't intended to be anything more than it is right now, which is a friendship.

However, immediately when I encounter these thoughts, something happens in front of me; an external reminder or a thump of encouragement from the Universe, that pushes me to keep going.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Jules
15-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Hi Col and welcome to SF :)

I've certainly experienced this, but also in every day life!!
The best advice I can give you is listen to your instinct and follow it. You're obviously very aware of the Universal law so also look out for synchronistic events. Sometimes when we're in the thick of it, we forget to see clearly :)
Hope that helps a bit
Jue x

LadyImpreza1111
15-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Oh man. I get signs out the wazoo! Its like the universe worries you'll forget or move on if you aren't constantly being bombarded by them. I got so used to them they are as much a part of my day as breathing.

7luminaries
15-10-2010, 05:14 PM
LadyI, agreed...

btw, where is your 2nd quote from? It's beautiful.

Falling Star
15-10-2010, 05:24 PM
I have a twinflame connection and all is synchronicity at the moment.......Completely mind blowing! I am experiencing numerological sync and messages from the universe all the time.

ColForbin
15-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the input. I really appreciate the reinforcement. It's so spot on and timely that it gives me goosebumps. :)

senta257
15-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Yes, I've been getting plenty of signs concerning a particular soul connection for about three years now.
I still have no idea why, as the situation is rather...difficult.:confused:

I often get them when I'm trying to forget about it all.
The best example I can remember was when I was waiting in a railway station, thinking about how I'm so over him and don't care about him anymore...and just the very same moment I suddenly saw him sitting on the other platform. It was a place and a time I would never expect to see him!
Not only did I immediately realize that I'm obviously not quite over it yet, but on top of it all he took a train with his name and 11+11 written on it.
I've never seen a train with these numbers on it again even though I take the same line every day.

On the other hand, whenever I start to believe there might indeed be something more to that connection I get lots of warnings and "forget about it, move on" signs.:dontknow:

Well, maybe one day I will find out what it was all about.

mystical
15-10-2010, 08:59 PM
oh yes every single day there is always sumthing that draws me bk lol

Dharma Employee
15-10-2010, 09:08 PM
what like

music lyrics is the main thing I have gotten and my emotional reaction to them, sometimes without clearly hearing all the words, i then google them and find them quite apt

get a lot of 33 too

mystical
15-10-2010, 09:37 PM
what like

music lyrics is the main thing I have gotten and my emotional reaction to them, sometimes without clearly hearing all the words, i then google them and find them quite apt

get a lot of 33 too

i get that too :) the music lyrics and i google them also lol

mystical
15-10-2010, 09:39 PM
On the other hand, whenever I start to believe there might indeed be something more to that connection I get lots of warnings and "forget about it, move on" signs.:dontknow:

Well, maybe one day I will find out what it was all about. well if u do please inform us would love to know lol cos i get the same lol

iza
15-10-2010, 10:02 PM
lol...now I know I'm not alone! :tongue:

My heart-mate has a very unusual name. So unusual that to see or hear his name anywhere would be a rare occurrence.

However, I noticed that whenever I start to doubt about my connection with this person, or if I start feeling as if I want to just walk away from the whole thing, I start seeing or hearing his name everywhere...and it usually happens at almost the moment these thoughts come into my head. I'll see it on adverts, signs, cars, etc., or the name will pop up in the media (internet, tv, even radio).

Dharma Employee
16-10-2010, 06:39 AM
I guess one of the signs I may have had, although I am stil not convinced Ic an trust that this is mutal experienc as we have never dated was this:

I dance with this woman, regularly at a ceroc venue

1 week they played cherly cole, "fight for this love"

I said to her, "do you wanna dance, to really **** song"

and she remarked "you love it really I bet you have it in your record collection"

to which she was right, I did (despite it cheesiness)
by the first chorus, she broke with tradition and stopped cerocing and began singing and so did I

all the ceroc regulars look a little baffled as we broke the rules and just began singing like 2 drunks in a nightclub and doing non move nightclub dancing

the energy of exspansion and feeling like you had both lit up from the inside with power and love was enormous and we both had fantastic time dancing to it, I felt drunk by the end.

well fast forward weeks later and she came and asked me to dance and because I was feeling overwhelmed, with feeling for her I sent out vibe of pushing her away

she said "you looked at me like i did something wrong"

she then dissapeared from ceroc for 2 weeks

I sought her out at another dance venue 3 weeks later and although initially, I did not see her there upon my return from the toilet after being there, an hour, I heard fight for this love by cheryl cole playing and immediatley thought of her and smiled/felt a little sad too at the memory

I took one more step around the corner and into the main dance hall and directly in my field of vision there she was right in front of me ,dancing with a guy and we shot each other a look and it felt like an intense exhange of energy

it just seemed like of all the songs, to happen upon her, it was that one!

and the lyrics themselves are rather apt, even if, yes, i know it is not about the relationship

LadyImpreza1111
16-10-2010, 09:57 AM
LadyI, agreed...

btw, where is your 2nd quote from? It's beautiful.

Thanks!I got both of my quotes from Lovingyou.com. Here is the link:

http://www.lovingyou.com/content/inspiration/lovequotes.php

LadyImpreza1111
16-10-2010, 09:59 AM
On the other hand, whenever I start to believe there might indeed be something more to that connection I get lots of warnings and "forget about it, move on" signs.

Warnings? Somehow I think you are confusing those warning signs with the ego.

psychoslice
16-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Its usually when one is within their awareness that their beliefs fall away, not the other way around.

phoenix101
16-10-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm in the middle of what I believe is a soul mate connection.

Sometimes, when I lose my awareness, I find that my belief tends to slip. I dismiss it as something that isn't intended to be anything more than it is right now, which is a friendship.

However, immediately when I encounter these thoughts, something happens in front of me; an external reminder or a thump of encouragement from the Universe, that pushes me to keep going.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
I had been in a similar place for the past couple of years.. it had been on and off with someone whom I sensed was a "karmic partner". I used to let the ego continue its "protective ways" and had walked away from him several times. Whenever I would try to move on someone would deliver the message that he and I are not "finished".

Now I have surrendered the ego to the spirit and allow the understanding and lessons to "unfold" in their own time. I have found that while I don't often get what I want I do receive that which I need :)

ColForbin
16-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Its usually when one is within their awareness that their beliefs fall away, not the other way around.

What I meant by that is when I strip down and get rid of all the thought, I know what my feelings are on the subject.

When I begin to think about it, I second guess... overanalyze... and that's when something happens that brings me back.

LightFilledHeart
16-10-2010, 02:51 PM
What I meant by that is when I strip down and get rid of all the thought, I know what my feelings are on the subject.

When I begin to think about it, I second guess... overanalyze... and that's when something happens that brings me back.

Col,

Yes, that has been my experience too. It's essential to remain in the heart, not in the intellect :smile:

Blessed Be!

ColForbin
16-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Col,

Yes, that has been my experience too. It's essential to remain in the heart, not in the intellect :smile:

Blessed Be!

Presence. :)

senta257
16-10-2010, 07:10 PM
well if u do please inform us would love to know lol cos i get the same lol

I certainly will! IF I ever find out LOL.:D

Warnings? Somehow I think you are confusing those warning signs with the ego.

Not much room for confusion there, really.

Rumar
16-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Oh man. I get signs out the wazoo! Its like the universe worries you'll forget or move on if you aren't constantly being bombarded by them. I got so used to them they are as much a part of my day as breathing.

Think of the universe as a counsil of higher beings holding meetings and deciding how things go for many beings. Why would they worry so much on something so miniscule? For many eons they worked behind the scenes and man hasn't even known of anything beyond Earth, moon, and sun itself. Even this day and age it would be no different.

alleigh
17-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Every day. When it seems like there is no end to this lesson of patience. I want to run and say forget it! It's so overwhelming at times but something...tugs on my heart, tugs at my soul and I am filled with such a love and peaceful hope that I always take his hand again. I'm the more emotional one so he lets me feel it but knows I'll come back. I just hate having to go through it sometimes. I just want to be together already but I know deep down we are not ready. So much has to happen.
So the faithful servant waits...and love grows, regardless of how I beg to just shut it down at times. I'm glad though. It is a once in a lifetime love.

And I google lyrics all the time too. Music is the gateway to my soul with him. :)

LadyImpreza1111
17-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Every day. When it seems like there is no end to this lesson of patience. I want to run and say forget it! It's so overwhelming at times but something...tugs on my heart, tugs at my soul and I am filled with such a love and peaceful hope that I always take his hand again. I'm the more emotional one so he lets me feel it but knows I'll come back. I just hate having to go through it sometimes. I just want to be together already but I know deep down we are not ready. So much has to happen.
So the faithful servant waits...and love grows, regardless of how I beg to just shut it down at times. I'm glad though. It is a once in a lifetime love.

And I google lyrics all the time too. Music is the gateway to my soul with him. :)

Its funny. I'm the opposite. And I was NEVER a patient person but I've become incredibly patient since I met him. Its been 10 months since my last e-mail with him when he ran..........but I think the one time we saw each other in person was meant to happen to push him to further awakening. And it worked. He's closer to returning-I mean that both literally (flying back to Alaska) and spiritually-as a runner. According to my dreams it might be before the year is even over if his anticipation is any indication. He's totally impatient.

I don't know. I figure it feels like I waited 25 years for him. Time doesn't bother me. It goes so quickly. I can wait.

Nymphea
18-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Hahah, me too! I get signals all the time. It makes me laugh and feel so happy.