PDA

View Full Version : channeling

millergrls
21-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I heard that channeling was dangerous and you shouldn't do it because it involves give your power and control to an entity. What are your thoughts on this? I have never tried it and really not sure if I have ever experienced it.

prettyviolet
22-01-2013, 08:20 PM
well it can be dangerous if you attract bad entities but there are safe ways to practice channeling.I would read books and try to get as much information as possible before chaneling so it can be safer to know what you are doing.

millergrls
22-01-2013, 10:45 PM
well it can be dangerous if you attract bad entities but there are safe ways to practice channeling.I would read books and try to get as much information as possible before chaneling so it can be safer to know what you are doing.

Ok, thank you. I will do that.

Tera's_Party
23-01-2013, 01:18 AM
This is a subject that I truly appreciate. I love channeling. I have had experiences with some dark entities but mostly light entities. In my experience with both I never felt a sense that they could ever truly gain full control of my body or consciousness without my ultimate permission. I think just as in the physical world you may give away your power from time to time but never truly give up control. Your consciousness like your body is uniquely yours.

One things I say about channeling is that what you attract in the non-physical world can be very similar to the physical world. So if you have a lot of confidence in yourself and good self esteem you'll attract higher entities. Likewise if you tend to feel fearful and victimized you'll more likely attract lower entities. A good indication of this is who you usually surround yourself with.

You can get sense of this by observing your normal day to day life. Are you fearful or depressed or do you feel cheerful etc...Of course drugs, medications and other experiences can alter your state we all have a predominant mood that will determine our state.

If you want to channel higher entities I would recommend doing so when your confidence is higher. Do things that make you feel good. Get lots of rest, exercise, and eat healthy. Basically prepare yourself for the experience.

For me personally when I contact entities I usually invite them in with a mantra before hand. Also I don't always get specifically who I am trying for and they don't always come when you call. They usually pop in when I am falling asleep of in deep trance.

As I said with moods there have been times when dark entities have entered my consciousness but because I am usually very positive they don't stay very long.

What makes me less afraid of channeling is that I think of non-physical beings as people just like anyone in the physical world. Some good, and some bad.

Best of success with your journey! :wink:

millergrls
23-01-2013, 01:52 AM
This is a subject that I truly appreciate. I love channeling. I have had experiences with some dark entities but mostly light entities. In my experience with both I never felt a sense that they could ever truly gain full control of my body or consciousness without my ultimate permission. I think just as in the physical world you may give away your power from time to time but never truly give up control. Your consciousness like your body is uniquely yours.

One things I say about channeling is that what you attract in the non-physical world can be very similar to the physical world. So if you have a lot of confidence in yourself and good self esteem you'll attract higher entities. Likewise if you tend to feel fearful and victimized you'll more likely attract lower entities. A good indication of this is who you usually surround yourself with.

You can get sense of this by observing your normal day to day life. Are you fearful or depressed or do you feel cheerful etc...Of course drugs, medications and other experiences can alter your state we all have a predominant mood that will determine our state.

If you want to channel higher entities I would recommend doing so when your confidence is higher. Do things that make you feel good. Get lots of rest, exercise, and eat healthy. Basically prepare yourself for the experience.

For me personally when I contact entities I usually invite them in with a mantra before hand. Also I don't always get specifically who I am trying for and they don't always come when you call. They usually pop in when I am falling asleep of in deep trance.

As I said with moods there have been times when dark entities have entered my consciousness but because I am usually very positive they don't stay very long.

What makes me less afraid of channeling is that I think of non-physical beings as people just like anyone in the physical world. Some good, and some bad.

Best of success with your journey! :wink:

This is great information, and makes a lot of sense explained this way. I will have to store this away in my mental filing cabinet.