PDA

View Full Version : Mary......

Spiritlite
14-10-2010, 04:55 PM
For the past year I've had this fascination with Mary Magdelene and the "untold story" about her, ie that she was in fact Jesus' wife and together they had children etc etc. lately, as well, because my life has been very hard the past six months (huge fight with my family, three of my cats dying of different diseases, my grandfather dying, my father almost dying, and my brother mother and I not talking to one another) I've had more and more visions of Mary both inside me and outside. Like today I picked up a bottle of wine and just saw this card out stuck somewhere near the wine area of Mother Mary (not Mary magdelene) and inside it said "you are loved" so of course I bought it. Then yesterday I went to a thrift store and bought a book all about Mary Magdelene and how she is seen in different cultures. Also last month at another thrift store I bought this beautiful original art drawing someone locally did of Mary's face looking down. Also lately I've been prone to saying "Hail Mary" I know that is a prayer to Mother Mary but I also look at it as a prayer to Jesus' wife.
Does anyone else have an affinity to Mary Magdelene.
Spiritlite