PDA

View Full Version : sinking through the bed feeling?

bodylisious32
05-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Hi all,
Last night when i was in bed i was drifting off to sleep, when i felt like my body was being lowered down through the bed, i instanty awoken with a fright, has anybody had this? felt like i was sinking down out my body?. but the interesting part about this also the other night was the total op****ite, i had felt like the top half of my body was like as if it was raising up, like wen ure in a dentist chair and he raises it after ure treatment? again i woke from this with a fright? ure thorts plz.
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.:rolleyes: :confused:

Glorymist
07-05-2006, 10:28 PM
bodylisious32 - -

You might consider looking up (google search) info on out of body movement, out of body travels, stepping out of the body, etc.

Right as you are about to drift into physical sleep - - there is a moment when there is transition from the physical body consciousness to that of Soul. Most slip into sleep so quickly that they make the transition unconsciously and "awaken" in the dream state. Now - - you are becoming aware of that transition.

Lots of books out there on this. Lots of info too. If you begin to work with this and learn to take charge - - to take command of that transition and remain aware as you step into the dream worlds - - what you can learn, where you can go, what you can do - - is astounding.

You are most fortunate in this. Read enough so you are not afraid. Many work for lifetimes to get one such experience.

bodylisious32
08-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Ty Glorymist,
I will look this up abit more and see what i can learn from this ty .
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.

km703
31-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Didn't we already discuss this body?

bodylisious32
31-05-2006, 10:34 PM
hi K,m
yes but this is here and that was there lol.....and that was such along tym ago, lots things happened since then lol, welcome aboard you smartie hehe.....
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.

Glorymist
01-06-2006, 12:43 AM
bodylisious32 - -

This experience takes a long time to get used to. There always seems to be a different twist to "stepping out" or "stepping back in" that causes anxiety. One can be extremely well-versed in "the body" and still find it very troubling. This anxiety comes from many levels - - from the physical body not really liking the fact that Soul is coming and going for any reason - - to the mind not wanting the individual to discover this method of traveling inwardly to the various planes / worlds.

There are a couple of very good books on the subject. Lots - - actually. But the author I have read and followed back when I was doing this is William Buhlman. You can find his books in Barnes and Noble, etc. Just go in and browse thru them. They'll give you lots of good info.

Dpn't let anyone give you grief about doing this. This is a very lofty and advanced study. Just - - keep your experiences to yourself and practice ! !

Also give some thought to lucid dreams. They are a good preliminary to all of this. You can teach yourself to "wake up" in a dream - - and know you are dreaming - - and more or less accomplish the same thing - - but without the anxiety of consciously leaving the body. The body / mind doesn't seem to mind that you "wake up" in a dream and go from there.