PDA

View Full Version : How do psychics get such information?

mm86
04-01-2013, 03:41 AM
I recently had a great psychic reading from a lady. she seemed spot on and accurate without me giving her much details. I asked her about a bully who made my life miserable a few years back. I did not even mention the bully's name and immediately the lady gave me some really accurate information about that person and I was stunned. I asked her if I will be meeting this person again and she said yes but only way down in the future. She also said that by then I would have been way ahead in my life and the bully would be looking pathetic and I would be like why did I even waste my energy on this person.She also mentioned that the bully will get jealous on seeing that I am doing way better than her.

I am wondering how psychics get to see whether two people will meet in the future.Can anyone throw some light on this? Also, due to free will , what is the chance for this to not happen?

Thanks.

Glen
04-01-2013, 04:06 AM
I am wondering how psychics get to see whether two people will meet in the future.Can anyone throw some light on this? Also, due to free will , what is the chance for this to not happen?

Future is tricky. It is NOT written in stone. It is one possible path. You always have free will. What she has seen is a snapshot of what could occur if you continued to move towards the future without making any changes from what you are doing now. But say this bully one day gets your phone number and calls you asking to meet. If you say no, that is the end of that. You have free will.

love and light

Belle
04-01-2013, 07:00 AM
What Glen said.

If you take the reading with bare facts, the future painted is showing that you are heading on a very strong and positive path and the bully is making bad choices that will lead to his downfall.

All that can be changed and turned around, the bully has every healing opportunity being handed to him on a constant basis as do you.

Mabispo
04-01-2013, 09:19 AM
In my occasion I'm not a psychic but I do channel, and the informations come from the guide that's wish us or from the energy of your path that you exhal. I'm my case I feel the possibilities of what may happen depending in e path that you chose. Example: Few days ago speaking with my guide Gabriel ( the teacher of universe and existence and life condition teacher) I asked about a friend of mine, why he is always depressed ( I mean always) and why he cannot get out of this depression, Gabriel told me this: after the lost, he believed that his life was conditioned to live in that circumstances and in order to change he had to make the choice of changing, my guide gave me a name, I'm quite bad with names when reading still, I heard something like Soraya and Sonia, the name sonia cames more stronger than Soraya, after speaking with this friend, he told there was this reader lady called Shosh, wich after he worked with her channeling to him, she made bad things to him (wich he didn't describe what was this bad things) but still the information was valid, both names start with S and bough are 5 letters name. So for me that's how is goes. I hope it can help you somehow:)

Native spirit
04-01-2013, 07:47 PM
:smile: Every living thing has energy and a psychic reads that energy a medium connects to spirit all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums. we all have free will and what ever is said should be used as a guidence to help you your future is not set in stone.a psychic is more likely to tell you your future but it is up to you how you use that information.as i said your future is not set in stone.

Namaste

Flowers
06-02-2013, 07:22 AM
Well am appreciating this new knowledge that am getting in this forum. Keep up the good work that you are doing.

Blackhawk
08-02-2013, 07:50 AM
For me, information comes from those who have passed over and have messages for someone in particular. They sometimes don't know the person when they were living, ie a great grandfather who passed away before a person was born.

I get a lot of feelings and emotions and explanations of things and events. I don't get a lot of distance future information and if I do, I don't always share it as the future is so abstract and changeable and free will comes into it.

For instance I wouldn't tell someone they were going to be married in a year, but I would get information and would tell that they were going to meet someone soon and I would have a good feeling the match will be a strong and positive one.

I see things very specifically, spirits don't talk to me in a normal sense but I know their words. They give me images and will sometimes gesture for instance a proud father puffed out and slapped his chest and laughed to show pride and happiness. I don't feel things like 'it starts with an M or I think he had some type of illness.' I knew the proud father was called Leonard, but he went by lenny, enjoyed a drink, was overweight and he died of heart disease.

I'm by no means experienced with this and of course, everyone is fallible. I find that if I open myself a little bit to talk to spirit or pass on a message then I get flooded very quickly with many, many spirits wanting to talk. It's like being in a loud, crowded room and everyone trying to talk to me at once. I'm not experienced enough yet to have a filter and open myself up just a little. I'm also not experienced enough to interpret everything as accurately as I want to and I still doubt myself a lot.

Personally I would ask a psychic next time they give you a future reading like that, about free will comes into that specific scenario. Some things are just set in our future and this may be one of those things.

mark payne
08-02-2013, 08:41 AM
They just know.

Blackhawk
08-02-2013, 08:47 AM
They just know.

*cue x-files music* :cool:

John32241
10-02-2013, 07:55 AM
I recently had a great psychic reading from a lady. she seemed spot on and accurate without me giving her much details. I asked her about a bully who made my life miserable a few years back. I did not even mention the bully's name and immediately the lady gave me some really accurate information about that person and I was stunned. I asked her if I will be meeting this person again and she said yes but only way down in the future. She also said that by then I would have been way ahead in my life and the bully would be looking pathetic and I would be like why did I even waste my energy on this person.She also mentioned that the bully will get jealous on seeing that I am doing way better than her.

Thanks.

Hi,

A psychic will read energetic potentials that are present at a moment in time. When you ask about another person they may be able to telepathically connect with them at a very deep level. The psychic will then share their impressions of what is presented to them with you. So when you ask about the future, it is the present energy of intent that they are told about. For example this girl may discover and resolve her insecurities and have no need for meeting you again. That depends on her free choice.

In this case I would say that the chances are 80-20 % that you meet her again. Naturally that depends on those two factors. That you do get your life to a point where her seeing you would be helpful. So if you do not accomplish that or she changes in a way where this is not helpful, then the energy would not serve that possibility.

I hope that my brief explanation about this will be helpful.

John

Element 5
12-02-2013, 06:11 PM
My abilities are directed more toward things I'm going to see in the very near future...usually within days, sometimes months or years. The idea that you just 'know' is the best way to explain it. Just a couple of examples: I will think of some obscure person I've never met in real life or havent thought of in years and then I'll find that something brand new happens to this person that brings them to my attention. Sometimes I dream of people or events and they happen soon after. Other times a question is posed, say on television, and I just know the answer, without having any reason to, like guessing a year that something took place. With my experiences, I find it possible that time truly isn't linear. It feels that way to us because we live in this universe and we have certain laws of physics to go by. But, beyond all that is a world where these laws do not apply. The more we become aware of that other place, the more we access it. That's why we see the future. That's my theory anyway.

Racer X
13-02-2013, 05:00 PM

Thanks.

A still clear pond reflects accurately the light which hits it ........

SO too a still clear Mind accurately reflects the Consciousness of Light ~

An erratic mind cannot see clearly ~

"Be Still and Know God" , in this is Psychics TRUE Power~ Yet these are only like flowers and not the fruit~

Suggested reading: "Autobiography Of A Yogi: Paramahansa Yogasnanda" , you will be glad you picked up this book, but not as glad as you will be when you REALIZE you too can be so BLESSED and YOU are so BLessed!:smile:

Holly
14-02-2013, 08:52 AM

Thanks.

I think, that when guides give the future it's generally the most LIKELY path based on the current choices and the way of life of the person making the choices. There's always a chance that the person will choose differently.

I do find tho, that guides can predict events very well, perhaps because they know us all (the choosers!) so well as people they know what we're likely to do in any given situation.

As for how...it flashes into my mind without any effort from me. It can be words, or a movie on my internal screen, or I get a visit from a holographic 'ghost' or angel. Just takes practise.

I recently met an old bully from school. He looked pathetic too. He was so defensive he might as well have put barbed wire around his head to stop the nasty outside people from getting in! His energy just said 'I'm terrified and therefore angry.' He was struggling to look at me. I wonder why :D It was deeply satisfying to be the one who could now easily bat away any comment he could make. Self love is a beautiful thing. But kind of sad too - honestly I felt quite sorry for him.

EyeaM
14-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Surely we are on path right now and we can sometimes predict/"see" where its heading. But asking how do we do this is like asking; How do you see what you see?

Element 5
18-02-2013, 04:52 PM
It's my belief that the information is passed on to us, and doesn't come from within. If we as humans experience time in a linear way, and higher beings do not, then it makes sense that they already have knowledge of events that have not transpired yet....for us. It's our awareness to our own soul knowledge and ability to communicate with our guides that give us the information. So, the closer we are to that side of things, the more we are able to see things that others can not see.

MU!!
23-02-2013, 09:20 PM
I am wondering how psychics get to see whether two people will meet in the future.
"Psychics" don't. Mental mediums do. The detail is in the definition. Psychics get information from you and earthly surroundings. Mental mediums get their information from the ethereal planes.

The best explanation I have seen, and corroborated by spirits in the Etherian, is that a medium's etheric consciousness, through thought and intention, can relate experiences in our future. Keep in mind, our future is their present. They pass that information from the ethreaic consciousness to the medium's consciousness and the medium relates the dat here on earth.

Also, due to free will , what is the chance for this to not happen? If the information is coming from an ethereal communication, there should be no divergence. If the medium is somehow influencing the interpretation of the ethereal information, then there is a very good chance it could be incorrect.

This is where knowing your medium becomes crucial.

If you were truly only with a psychic, then he/she is guessing about the future.