PDA

View Full Version : thinking of them with love and then feleing you can feel them in spirit

Dharma Employee
13-10-2010, 07:34 AM
anyone get this

often find when I have found myself, releasing tears and then thinking of them, I can feel their presence

or maybe just imagining it

anyone else feel this

NeedPeaceOfMind
23-10-2011, 04:58 AM
anyone get this

often find when I have found myself, releasing tears and then thinking of them, I can feel their presence

anyone else feel this

I have felt this in regards to a certain person.

I was crying one day in my bed because of something that had to do with this person and then I felt a very intense and immense presence behind me..

I can't say if it was them or not but I asked for a "sign" in my head to confirm if it was them or not and an odd coincidence came up right after..

So you're not alone in this :hug3:

Oh, forgot to add that this person isn't my TF but I think it still applies.

mystical
23-10-2011, 10:41 AM
YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS CONNECTION IS A SPIRITUAL ONE , but i too get this at times when im sad i feel him wrapping his arms around me , even though in the physical life he and i are not on speaking terms , the souls are always connected despite what the physical is experiencing , i think the soul is just reassuring you they are still there for you even if the physical body isnt, when i work with spirit i conenct with people still on the earth plane , thats because we are all spirit , whether we are ion a body or not . sumtimes i cna send a thought out to a friend and seconds later she appears , so it works just the same ,

AllIsFullOfLove
24-10-2011, 03:20 PM
anyone get this

anyone else feel this

OMG YES! This has happened to me before:))
I would be thinking about my possible twin ray & then I would feel him draw near to me I love when that happens don't you?:))
xoxoxoxo