PDA

View Full Version : funny sounds

green
12-10-2010, 12:50 PM
not sure what to do about it..

after my mum passed to the other side for a while when i went to sleep at night i could hear them walking around, not sure who they were but they didn't disturb us, only once or twice they entered the bed room and were looking, only looking at us. i tried to contact them but with no success. i think i got a message that they don't mean harm but still couldn't say who they were and after a month or so they left...

now again i hear at night footsteps around the house and if randomly someone is hitting the piano keys only one or 2 notes at night. it is now allmost a week so it is not my imagination and it is not mice i checked. i can hear the foodsteps downstairs and upstairs, and i can feel the energy, but no contact or anything...

what should i do? if to do something at all?
not sure if i mind or not them walking around, but i don't like the piano thing. sort of making it spooky.

any ideas? advice?

G:confused:

Adrienne
13-10-2010, 01:14 AM
hi green,

a bit spooky in a way... just wondering, did your mother play piano ? or any other relatives of yours that are on the Other Side ?

maybe you could ask whoever it is to stop playing the piano ?

just curious, did these footsteps only start happening after your mother passed on ?

keep us posted

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

green
13-10-2010, 06:55 AM
hi DA

yes my mum played the piano.

no, the footsteps started before she passed to the other side, but they i thought they were getting ready for her and preparing her for her journey.

truthfully i'm not sure i want them to go or stop... i just want to know who they are and why or what...
like, if it is my mum and she feels she wants or need to be around here, then why not? or maybe she needs some kind of help, then why not?? but it must be me as i can't form any contact.

G

Adrienne
13-10-2010, 07:27 AM
hello green,

I was thinking then, if your mum played the piano.... then maybe it is her playing it now ?

just keep trying and asking, who are you ? do you have a message for me or something you want to share with me ?

Dream Angel xx

abikisses
13-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Hello there

May I ask if you only hear when you are trying to sleep?

Blessings
Abikisses

green
13-10-2010, 05:47 PM
abikisses

i mostly hear it when i go to sleep, or at night when it is quiet and i sit and read or use my computer and it is really quiet around, i can feel the energy moving in the house and hear it, sometimes i really turn around to look who is there.

why are you asking?

just to say that: i do wonder if this is my imagination playing tricks on me.

G

sunny shine
14-10-2010, 04:49 AM
I think you should just protect your home if this not your guides or angels. Even if its harmless there is no need for whatever is present to be there.

abikisses
14-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Hello Green

I believe you are in transit when you hear these noises or become aware of presences. As we enter something called the hypnagogic state your experiences are very common.

If it happens again, ignore it, ride it out, you may have an astral projection or lucid dream.

Xan will be able to tell you more or the William Buhlman books are my personal favourite.

Blessings
Abikisses

abikisses

i mostly hear it when i go to sleep, or at night when it is quiet and i sit and read or use my computer and it is really quiet around, i can feel the energy moving in the house and hear it, sometimes i really turn around to look who is there.

why are you asking?

G

Lindsey89
14-10-2010, 12:37 PM
abikisses

why are you asking?

G

I've done this before. But got only a little response. If you want to know what they want or to konw who they are. When you hear thhem or feel there presense ask them to make themselfs present. Or ask them questions. Tell them to sit by you or ruffel the curtians. See what happens. If they are intellagent sprits (seems they are if they can play the piano :P) then they just might do it.

But to have them leave if thats what you want. I heard that all you have to do is ask them to leave.

green
15-10-2010, 06:49 AM
thank you all for your answers.

i had one night quiet. but last night my husband heard the sounds as well. at one point he asked me, what is it? do you hear it? is there someone downstairs? so i know i'm not dreaming. it didn't last long though.

G

MYFIGO
31-10-2010, 11:55 PM
My most fun experiences involve waking up to smells. I think at night we can sense things easier because we are finally quiet. No TV or radio going on. And our minds are quiet too.

I think our loved ones come back sometimes to let us know they are okay and just to check on us.

Perhaps three or four times I've awoken to the smell of cherry vanilla pipe tobacco. No one has smoked in my house for at least 5 years since I've owned it and the windows were closed. It was my Dad's favorite. One on my son's birthday. My dad would have remembered that.

The most interesting one was when I woke up to the most horrible combination of heavy cigarette smoke and permanent wave solution. It raised me straight up out of bed, stinging my nose! The only person I could attribute it to was my ex-MIL who was a chain smoker and beautician. When I called my mom to tell her about it, she thought it right. A few minutes later, she realized that my ex-MIL's best friend had died two days prior. She was a chain smoker as well. I laughed and said I guessed my ex-MIL was showing her friend around. Even though we didn't have a great relationship, she had mellowed before she passed away and knew I believed in the psychic world as she did. It made sense that she would come to me.

A funny one is when I had shut off the alarm clock and popped back in bed for a late Saturday morning snooze when a sharp woman's voice commanded, "You get out of that bed!" I was so astonished that I actually did! I was wide awake after that... I was laughing about it though!

The voices and experiences used to scare me.. but mostly they make me smile now. I am usually so sleepy that I'm not prepared for conversation in the middle of the night. I hope my smile is acknowledgment enough for them to know that I know they are there.

sparkle422
09-11-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm wondering if I'm starting to hear things now too. Last night I wasn't feeling good (sore throat, sinus, headache) so I took some medicine before bed and had a hard time staying asleep because of the sore throat. But I would wake up and heard something. I have 4 children so I thought maybe one of them went to get a drink. The sound was like footsteps. Usually I would get out of bed and check on them(cause I do that constantly when I wake up at night), but I said "No, I'm just hearing things." Then a few hours later I heard what sounded like someone was on the computer typing on the keyboard. I yelled in to my teenage daughter and thought she was sneeking on the computer after 5am. But she was sound asleep. I got up to check and didn't see or hear anything. One of my other kids said they thought they heard the same thing. I hope I'm imagining it, but tonight its going to freak me out. How do I get rid of whatever it may be. I always ask God and my Angels to protect us at night, isn't that good enough?