PDA

View Full Version : Psi Ball

littleangelite
15-12-2012, 09:26 AM
So... basically i can create a psi ball. Not using visualization but actually feeling it on my hands even without meditations. Now what do you do with this psi ball? Can do telepathy or telekinesis with psi ball?

Shang Li
31-12-2012, 09:25 PM
You may charge the psi ball with lots of positive, high vibration energy. Afterwards you can send it off in the world with the intent of it finding where it is needed most for healing.
You could research an energy called The Violet Flame. Channeling/infusing this energy into these psi balls would give it a great variety of potential and intelligence in fulfilling its intended purpose.
Just a suggestion :) Hope I could be of help. Good luck to you!

CrystalSong
09-01-2013, 04:10 AM
Shang Li is right. There are many good things you can do with this talent.
Be creative and allways Do No Harm
Be thoughtful.
Qualify what you want.
For example: You see a multi car pile up, send healing, calming energy into the area for all who are willing to recieve it.
Why the words 'willing to recieve it'?
Because people have prior life contracts and it may be thier plan to pass on in this way and at this time. So just make the energy available, their Higher Selves will accept it even if the person is unconscious if it is congruent with the persons needs.

Send positive hopefilled energy into low income neighborhoods available for all who desire it. Again, not all do, some are learning specific lessons they came here to learn and designed their circumstances to hit rock bottom in order to have the awakening or lesson they need for this part of their journey. So never force hope on anyone, just make the energies of it available to those desiring it.

Send healing energy to hospitals, through all the wards available to patients desiring it and health care providers wishing for more energy to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Careful if working with purple energies to not use it near hospital equiptment until you know for a fact tho how much you are sending and the exact effects of it. It WILL knock out delicate hospital equiptment. I speak from first hand experience on this.

Ability to focas and concentrate into the air around schools for children wanting it.

Earth healing energies into areas with nuclear plants or strip minds or large industrial places producing toxins.

There are many ways to be a Silent Samaritian...let your Higher Self be your guide.

Cheers!

Shang Li
27-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Be thoughtful.
Qualify what you want.
For example: You see a multi car pile up, send healing, calming energy into the area for all who are willing to recieve it.
Because people have prior life contracts and it may be thier plan to pass on in this way and at this time. So just make the energy available, their Higher Selves will accept it even if the person is unconscious if it is congruent with the persons needs.

Send positive hopefilled energy into low income neighborhoods available for all who desire it. Again, not all do, some are learning specific lessons they came here to learn and designed their circumstances to hit rock bottom in order to have the awakening or lesson they need for this part of their journey. So never force hope on anyone, just make the energies of it available to those desiring it.

Send healing energy to hospitals, through all the wards available to patients desiring it and health care providers wishing for more energy to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Careful if working with purple energies to not use it near hospital equiptment until you know for a fact tho how much you are sending and the exact effects of it. It WILL knock out delicate hospital equiptment. I speak from first hand experience on this.

Ability to focas and concentrate into the air around schools for children wanting it.

Earth healing energies into areas with nuclear plants or strip minds or large industrial places producing toxins.

There are many ways to be a Silent Samaritian...let your Higher Self be your guide.

Cheers!

YES! All of this.
Thank you for further elaboration, CrystalSong :)
Including the bit about purple energies effecting electronics... oh dear lord this is correct; It can, to varying degrees, affect phones, cars, gaming consoles and laptops(cars and laptops are more likely to "get used" to the energies).
As to medical equipment? Be careful. I was donating plasma once and I began to focus on radiating healing violet energy to everyone else that was donating... three of the machines immediately started to sound off errors and needed further re-calibration :angel12:

dlosseth
27-02-2013, 06:18 PM
..It seems as you guys are all starting with the difficult.. But I guess it's better to start somewhere than nowhere. As for the psi ball, 'programming' it to perform specific functions is difficult at first, so you should probably start by giving it either an easier task, or infusing it with mana energy [the elemental state of mana at least] to try to give it flame, wind, water, etc. properties. Programming a psi ball to do amazing things at a low level can be counterproductive if you don't already know the basics. It could put a major strain on your energy. I hope I helped somehow.

Belle
01-03-2013, 02:55 PM
I've never heard of a psi ball -can someone elaborate?

Thank you.

wstein
02-03-2013, 01:12 AM
A PSI ball (energy ball) is simply a ball of (metaphysical AKA chi) energy. What is being referred to here is a beginner exercise common when learning energy techniques. You put your open hands close together (palm facing palm) but not touching and try to send energy between them. As the energy accumulates it can be felt. With enough energy, it starts to push your palms apart.

As this is an exercise make the ball bigger and bigger. Very advanced energy practitioners can make one at least big enough to stand in, and quite commonly one big enough to fill a room. Note that when the ball gets bigger than about 2 feet (2/3 meter) your palms may not exactly face each other. Keep them on the surface of the ball and continue (like holding a huge ball as it inflates).

With a small energy ball, you can look through it with astral sight, third eye or any other similar kind of vision. It should enhance clarity and range.

When you can make a ball at least as wide as your hand, learn to transfer it to one hand. When you can do that, brush the ball along the surface of objects to learn about their energy. This is commonly used in medical intuition (to find energy blocks in the body). Try all kinds of objects, especially living and non living ones. Learn how they feel.

Another thing to learn is to make a ball between your hand and someone else's hand. This can be used to connect with them on a deeper and more intimate level.

When you can make one big enough to get inside, try any remote travel technique while inside (astral travel, phasing, visions, etc). It will greatly enhance all aspects of the experience. Big enough for two allows for a shared journey.

As a variation, make a ball between your hands and the floor (palms point to floor). Fill the room with energy upto the level of your hands. Then feel the ripples of energy on the surface (much like standing in a pool waist deep). You should be able to feel the energy of all the objects in the room. Its an excellent way to find 'invisible' entities.

CrystalSong
02-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Great post wstien, you have some fun ideas to do with psi balls!

I suspect Shang li and I are no longer pulling the energy out of our selves to direct it anymore, I know I'm not. I was in the beginning as I'd studied Ti chi chuon and they pull it from the dantien (we call it sacral chakra). While this is more than enough to do numerous amazing things in martial arts particulalry when dealing with others who can't do it yet, it's not very effective for say healing others or sending good happy happy stuff into downtrod areas.

The reason for this is the energy carries the signature off whatever it last passed through, if it came from you it carries whatever mood you are in underneath all your thoughts. Or if you are ill or recovering the energy carries that signature. Meaning you can in the process of trying to heal someone make them feel sad, lonely and feel like they have a cold.

Healer pulling the energy directly from themselves have to like like priest/priestesses in a constant state of purity. This involves much cleansing, purifying and self mind control and elimination of all negitivity, other wise you are just passing your 'goo' into other people.

However when you learn to feel it in the air all around you, in the earth beneath you and the cosmos above you you can then use this cleaner energy to work with, you can also learn how to remove the imprints on energy and return it to a nutrual or positively charged state. These days I often work directly with energy pulled directly out of the earth to heal people and don't even pass it through myself at all.

Making psi balls is an awesome beggining, you are energy aware now, continue your explorations, there's much to learn! Enjoy!!

dlosseth
06-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Heh. I wonder if anyone else has created psi balls around their house and shot them into the sky with the intent to create a weather fluctuation yet... Welp, look at the time..

Shang Li
06-03-2013, 03:09 PM
I suspect Shang li and I are no longer pulling the energy out of our selves to direct it anymore I used to use my own energy before I learned to channel Source. Which is unlimited.

Indra
06-03-2013, 04:08 PM
I came upon this thread by accident and I just wanted to say thank you for posting it! I enjoy working with energy and have been looking for more things to learn, this will do nicely! I'd never heard of a Psi ball before :)

A human Being
11-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the information, wstein! I've been experiencing a lot of energy recently and thought I'd give it a go, and my hands were slowly pushed apart, to about the width of my hand - when they stopped, I tried to push my hands together and I could feel the resistance of the energy between them!

Cool :D I'll have to keep practicing, so I can learn to send out positive energy to people who need it.

CrystalSong
11-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Heh. I wonder if anyone else has created psi balls around their house and shot them into the sky with the intent to create a weather fluctuation yet... Welp, look at the time..

.... :D ....

sups
29-12-2013, 10:18 AM
accidently cam across this thread and is wonderful
stein the info was wonderful.
crystal song-when one mean drawing energy from various sources, like earth or nature or some do it from the sacral chakra…what is the exact process going on, i mean do you imagine energy flowing up front he earth into the psi ball?
sorry,if it sounds silly but i am so interested and can't seem to get adequate information

Luv To Be Spiritual
29-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Wow!!! This thread has lots of info for me since im here for psiball, I just luv it and want to learn it, working with psiball and see it is just a awesome thing..!! :)

Luv To Be Spiritual
29-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Hello..!! can anyone please tell me for beginners which energy, colour and technique is most suitable for making psi balls, im eager to know this.....

wstein
30-12-2013, 04:26 AM
Any energy will do. One can think of the different types as flavors. Which flavor of ice cream will work best in a cone? It doesn't make much difference. Obviously one may like one flavor more than others but for basic psi balls it does not inherently matter. To begin with just work with whatever comes unless its causing you a problem. When you can reliably make a decent size ball (>3 inches, 10 cm), then start experimenting with colors and sources.

That being said, your physical and energy state are more compatible with some types of energy than others. Think normal radiation energy: green light is fine for your skin but UV can cause damage. As such when making psi balls its a good idea to find a neutral energy source. Beginners always draw from their own energy as they don't know any other way. Your own energy is always safe though drawing too much too fast can leave you drained. So called universal energy is pretty much safe for physical beings (humans included) and can be found most anywhere.

For drawing from outside sources (not your own energy) there are several aspects to it. A lot of control comes from intent. The actual delivery however depends on your energy system. The strongest energy system is actually a normal part of your body. This includes the chakras and meridians (discussed widely on web and other topics). The chakra system (a single channel) naturally brings in and releases energy to the outside (of the body). The meridians distribute the energy to the rest of the body. The most well known meridian is the one that runs down your arm and out your palm. Your energy body can also change to act as a filter, transmuter, or a block to certain energy types. Additionally, your subtle/spiritual body can direct, filter, block, or create energy. (note that very advanced was left out)

I know that's a lot new stuff to be aware of. The best way is to read up on those things then just experiment to see what works for you. Most people find intuition and some playing around gets most of this to 'work'.

Usako
30-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Very very interesting and handy information for I have been wanting to try this for a while. Thanks OP for this thread!
Got very good advice on how to do it, but aside from learning energy manipulation can someone please tell me what are the uses of a psi ball?

CrystalSong
30-12-2013, 08:10 PM
but aside from learning energy manipulation can someone please tell me what are the uses of a psi ball?

Not much.
It's just interesting to discover things we didn't know.

Psiballs of themselves are just kind wow-gee-whiz things, unless we start shooting them around in which case that becomes MisUse of Power and it comes with some unpleasant side effects depending what we did with them.

However it can be developed further and one can take Healing courses and become a Healer of self or others, plants, animals, land, crystals. Or one can pack the balls full of unconditional love and Peace and Hope and send them out around the world to rain blessings down on all.

Be a Good Samaritian of the unseen energies,donothing that is not in the highest vibration of Love and Good Will.

Once the energies are moved out of your immediate vicinity tho, moral certianty and careful 'butterfly effect concideration' is highly recommended.
Unexpected results can and do happen.

Rah nam
30-12-2013, 08:17 PM
So... basically i can create a psi ball. Not using visualization but actually feeling it on my hands even without meditations. Now what do you do with this psi ball? Can do telepathy or telekinesis with psi ball? I assume we are talking about an energy ball one creates anywhere, inside or outside one's body.
What can one do with air? One can simply breath it, or one can split it into two and one has the ability to do great or very destructive things with it. Its a little bit the same.
Working with and manipulating energies brings with it great responsibilities.
My advise would be, learn the influences of your energy creations on your own body first, before anything else.
Daoists are great teachers when it comes to energy work.

Astralyra
30-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Be thoughtful.
Qualify what you want.

Cheers!

What a beautiful person you are, and I thank you for reminding me what I can do to help others besides financial aid.

Usako
30-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Not much.
It's just interesting to discover things we didn't know.

Psiballs of themselves are just kind wow-gee-whiz things, unless we start shooting them around in which case that becomes MisUse of Power and it comes with some unpleasant side effects depending what we did with them.

Care to elaborate further? This sounds super important and interesting, not just with psi balls...like what kind of side effects?

However it can be developed further and one can take Healing courses and become a Healer of self or others, plants, animals, land, crystals. Or one can pack the balls full of unconditional love and Peace and Hope and send them out around the world to rain blessings down on all.

This sounds amazing, and one I wished I could do that when I encountered myself with an angry mob, I really wanted some way I could help them stop fighting.

Be a Good Samaritian of the unseen energies,donothing that is not in the highest vibration of Love and Good Will.

Sorry I don't think I quite understand what you are trying to say? I am very dense at the moment...

Once the energies are moved out of your immediate vicinity tho, moral certianty and careful 'butterfly effect concideration' is highly recommended.
Unexpected results can and do happen.

To be honest this sounds a little scary, and complicated...I am scared of doing something like it even by accident! Makes me not want to even try...scary scary. I wish I had some kind of mentor/teacher who could guide me better.

Thank you, learned a lot even if it seems like I didn't! :smile:

wstein
31-12-2013, 03:21 AM
Very very interesting and handy information for I have been wanting to try this for a while. Thanks OP for this thread!
Got very good advice on how to do it, but aside from learning energy manipulation can someone please tell me what are the uses of a psi ball? Actually there are a lot.

They can be used for healing, enhancing remote senses, energy attack and defense, joint OBE, energy sensing and annoying your cat.

Usako
31-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Actually there are a lot.

They can be used for healing, enhancing remote senses, energy attack and defense, joint OBE, energy sensing and annoying your cat.

Good to know! I usually find much about the how but not the what for! Sounds super cool...but I am still a little scared about the whole "butterfly effect" and consequences thing. More the first one though, because I don't do bad things on purpose but accidents are another thing.

The last one was so funny!! "Annoying your cat" LOL

Thank you! :D

RaSoul
02-01-2014, 01:00 PM
I never heard of a psi ball until this moment. Although, I been writing about it for years. I truly believe our talents come from our higher self. Thank you for pointing me towards a clearer picture of my character's attributes. There is a group literally called the Psi. hahahaha, I love the way life works.

CrystalSong
03-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Care to elaborate further? This sounds super important and interesting, not just with psi balls...like what kind of side effects?

Basically when moving energy anywhere outside yourself there WILL BE EFFECTS, if you do it from a place of unconditional love and while in contact with Higher Self, Angels and Guides then you are in the right place. If however you do it because YOU want too, You've deemed it important, you've entered a grey area of wobbly moral certainty, depending what was done with the energy you may have just practiced dark magic.
In otherwords, until you can have two way communication with higher self because you have learned to shut off thinking mind and become the observer it is best for karmic reasons to only use the energy for psi balls that don't leave your auric field, or maybe house area. Make plants grow better, sooth a pets injuries.

This sounds amazing, and one I wished I could do that when I encountered myself with an angry mob, I really wanted some way I could help them stop fighting.

You can, open your heart chakra, FEEL the emotions of love and compassion and brotherhood inside you and then see a beautful golden white energy coming from your heart chakra and carrying those emotions of brotherhood, compassion and love to the angry mob and like a fog shroudng them in those emotions.
You must FEEL the emotions tho, because if there is a niggle of fear and concern inside you that too will go out of you and into the mob and things will get worse not better.
It's much better to to have all personal things fully healed, be able to shutoff the thinking mind and move into Observer state, be in constant contact with Higher Self/God, Angels and so on before working with energy on this level.

Sorry I don't think I quite understand what you are trying to say? I am very dense at the moment...

Do nothing that's not in the Highest Good, the highest vibration of Unconditional love means.....oh lordy, I can't put it any simpler. You must act not from the minds desires/needs but in conjuction with the principle the higher powers opperate from whih is unconditional love. Mankind pratices CONDITIONAL Love, not UNCONDITIONAL Love - so this is what we must learn before weilding the power of the Gods.

To be honest this sounds a little scary, and complicated...I am scared of doing something like it even by accident! Makes me not want to even try...scary scary. I wish I had some kind of mentor/teacher who could guide me better.

The teacher lies INSIDE you, it already knows how to do this and has been doing so since the beginning of consciousness. Inside you, behind the mind/personality/collection of memories/emotions that you think you are right now. You are something else, discover that something else that you are and you will also conquer fear and death. You'll also understand how to use the power to Cause No Harm.

Thank you, learned a lot even if it seems like I didn't! :smile:
You are welcome! :hug2:

Usako
03-01-2014, 09:12 PM
You are welcome! :hug2:

Thank you for your replies, they were very helpful. From your words I have taken that I need much more work on myself before I should go to the use of such "abilities".

But thank you the most for what you said last, because is something someone told me some months ago and I needed to remember that. :smile:

:hug3:

CrystalSong
04-01-2014, 03:53 PM
The teacher lies INSIDE you, it already knows how to do this and has been doing so since the beginning of consciousness. Inside you, behind the mind/personality/collection of memories/emotions that you think you are right now. You are something else, discover that something else that you are and you will also conquer fear and death. You'll also understand how to use the power to Cause No Harm.

Basically until this part happens it's almost impossible to not use the energy and inadertently cause harm. There's a very fine line between Black magic and White Magic and it could be said that this is the line.

Usako
06-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Basically until this part happens it's almost impossible to not use the energy and inadertently cause harm. There's a very fine line between Black magic and White Magic and it could be said that this is the line.

I would hate crossing that line.
Thank you so much for your shared knowledge. :hug:

Sassy
02-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Before I get too into this, I'd like for you to appreciate that I don't think he is even aware that he did this to me. We've also had no training in this of any form and what little we are now learning is coming from this forum and shared with him in astral meetings. So please don't hate on him, I don't think he's fully aware of his abilities since he didn't recognize the meeting of our souls in this world - he didn't feel what I did.

Firstly, we are old souls - the reason I mention this is because it might help to make some sense of the power of our abilities.

I think I was hit with one of these things a couple of years ago by a soulmate I'd not seen for 6 years. The thing was about the size of a basketball and it was full of negative energy. From what I can make sense of... much of this negative energy stems from the things he wanted to tell me that day (I snubbed him - so I deserve what I got).

Rather than tossing this thing off, (I didn't know you could do this or how back then - and besides, he'd just about knocked me off my feet with it). I've kept it and I'm now in the process of disecting it - it's complicated because not everything relates to us since we are empaths, there's a lot of outside emotion involved, too.

Is it even possible to fill these balls up with nothing but negative emotion? Everything I'm getting from it is bad.

wstein
03-03-2014, 03:49 AM
Is it even possible to fill these balls up with nothing but negative emotion? Everything I'm getting from it is bad. Strictly speaking, emotion is a feeling not an energy so you can not put it in a Psi (energy) ball. Its possible to use any 'flavor' of energy (including from emotional reaction). Both 'positive emotion' and 'negative emotion' can be used as a source for 'flavoring', even at the same time.

As to 'negative energy', in general, that is a lot related to compatibility with your energy more than the actual flavor/frequency of the energy per se.

One can also imprint energy with specific information. So its possible that his 'hate' of you or what you did was encoded in the ball as well.