PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm very new to channeling. I'm trying to learn. I thought I was doing it. I had..

rickyd123
09-12-2012, 07:19 PM
I thought I was doing it. I had a friend give me an easy question that I didn't know the answer to. The question was what is the apartment number her daughter lives in. I got an answer. I was pretty excited. It was wrong. I still don't know the answer. I'm going to continue to ask the question. Am I doing something wrong? I'm very new at this, but what I learned was that spirit communication will feel different in my head when they are communicating with me. If I answer the question myself it feels like it is centered in one area of my head, and when spirit is communicating it feels like it is coming from another part of my head.

Henri77
09-12-2012, 07:44 PM
We all get fooled.
Might I suggest trying something like this with a friend physically with you.
To learn.

The physicality creates an energetic connection.
And maybe try personal things rather than numbers or mundane objects.
Like memories, feelings ..things that have some emotional weight-meaning.

Also try listening to your heart, it's not as easily fooled. (its feelings are communication)

While working with a friend may be involve telepathy rather than channeling, or reading her energies, it's still a step. (One can't easily control where information comes from.)

Another thing is journalling ... often plcks up channeled material, from your angels, guides, higher self, our your sunconscious...and it's all considered channeling.... as it's not your mind.

You can certainly get communication to your head, but that often requires a very quiet -still mind, and spirits don't always tell-know the truth.

Glen
10-12-2012, 03:42 AM
I agree with Henri,
A really good way to start is journaling. I first starred to channel while writing (some call it inspired writing or automatic writing). Then after a few times of getting some very basic messages, I switched to speaking. I don't necessarily get information that is future related or predictive (that I recall) but many times its encouragement or instruction. At which point I think to myself "I should write this down" or "where did that come from"

Be patient, it takes time and don't get discouraged.

love and light
Glen

Henri77
10-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Yes, I'll confirm this.
I wrote in journals long before studying spiritually.
And it certainly opened me up to subtle thoughts, and messages from the heart or subconscious.

For me too it approached automatic writing at times , as I was virtually taking dictation from my inner self, or having a dialogue with that part of myself.

It was like talking, listening to my best friend. Good training for any psychic endeavor.

Much psychic testing uses symbols, numbers,cards. Because it's statistically measurable.

But in the realworld we seek-pick up on other more emotionally relevant information. Things-events that have personal significance-meaning, and emotional weight. Even thoughts have more energy when they're emotionally charged.

jackwhit903
17-12-2012, 02:43 PM
I agree with those who say try to think of something emotional and connected to people. I cannot say I am new to my intuition but I had become certainly lost to it. Recently this has commenced opening more freely when I can stop my right brain engaging "normal" life. This has led me to keeping a journal of my thoughts, feelings and visions. I have used a book my wife (who is extremely intuitive) used to write letters to me in. I have found the more I write in the book the more things come to me. I am certain that this is because the book has a strong emotional and spiritual connection to our relationship. So maybe try this as well.

morning_star222
22-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes! Don't get discouraged :) I know it's hard when you don't get an answer right, just remember that ego likes to answer as well.... Use your intuition, trust in yourself because it's the only way you're going to grow <3

Meditation helps when you want to receive an answer, a quiet mind receives the best answers because you open up to the greater part of who you are. The part of you that knows everything, to God, to the Universe.

Patricius
01-01-2013, 05:17 PM
The Daughter has One Appartment for her-Self (feminine power) and a primary first Appartment in the whole part of ''the House''. ^^

Nathaniel
01-01-2013, 08:39 PM
A friend of mine can channel energies whom I speak to on a regular basis. One day, whilst we were meditating together, I asked her 'Do you want sore eyes?'

Soon after that she could channel these energies. Usually they keep her eyes closed when they speak to me through her, but sometimes they'll open them up for a few minutes. Then, when my friend comes back round she'll complain that her eyes sting.

swamy jeevan
06-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Normally channel messages are good and very helpful for the spiritual journey than for other mundane issues, which evokes ego rathan than filling gratitude to the higher consciousness. Normally when some one wants to check your ability where is the assurance that the other accepts it even if it is right. But where as certain questions which the seeker really needs the answer will certainly comes which the seeker understands rather than receiving an answer like in others cases where question is a question. .........in my openion

Ciqala
07-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Instead of focusing on receiving it outside yourself or inside yourself, focus on receiving it with your higher self.

Actually, a real channelled message is not focusing on channelling others outside of yourself. You realize the whole time that knowledge is something you already know and have access to. Even when you are speaking to an outside being, you know the translation comes from you and your higher self and you alone. Outside beings can gently "remind" us of these things.
You are more knowledgable than these outside beings.
You have to remember that outside beings can get things wrong too. Especially if you are summoning or contacted by lower frequency beings. But even higher frequency beings have their own personalities and their own words and views and opinions to describe the same thing.

When it comes to truth, know that all is true, and all is paradox.

The language of spirit is all the same and it flows if you can tap into it, whereas you can learn to understand someone who talks in a different language even. But... the way in which it comes is not all the same, and what it holds is not the same.

If I do not have the tools to build upon communication, a translation will not happen smoothly.

If I am channelling a spirit that speaks with its own personality, I will pick up on that, also accent, tone, and all of that jazz. If I talk to an ascended master who was really intelligent in his lifetime who talked really fast, I will pick up on this also and will have a harder time understanding his message. Because I don't have the necessary foundation to translate some of his words, I quit grade school.

Therefore, the words that I channel are my own and are more of the real truth when they are my own.

As long as you think you know all, you are in the wrong, if you ask me. LoL

In order to access real truth you need to remain open minded and always questioning the reliability of it, and in acceptance that you know nothing, in that which you can tap into a higher knowing.

Because the REAL YOU knows everything.

jaydonc
16-01-2013, 06:53 AM
I thought I was doing it. I had a friend give me an easy question that I didn't know the answer to. The question was what is the apartment number her daughter lives in. I got an answer. I was pretty excited. It was wrong. I still don't know the answer. I'm going to continue to ask the question. Am I doing something wrong? I'm very new at this, but what I learned was that spirit communication will feel different in my head when they are communicating with me. If I answer the question myself it feels like it is centered in one area of my head, and when spirit is communicating it feels like it is coming from another part of my head.

This may be your first time experience that is why you were feeling little bit different in this incident.

Tera's_Party
23-01-2013, 01:50 AM
I get the feeling that you are trying to make yourself believe in channeling by this as an experiment. I am not sure it works that way. I think on some level you have to actually believe (Know) in order to be successful at it. The funny thing I have also noticed (and this is my observation) is you don't always get direct answers to what you seek. At least not in the direct way. Answers come in their own ways. Also most of the answers I get to my questions are received on an intuitive level which sometimes seems involuntary.

IntenseRecall
04-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Funny isn't it? When you want to receive an undisputable answer from "spirit", they never seem to be able to give it, do they?

And then, what excuses do you hear from people in the physical?

"Oh, you only get what you need."

But how are we to prove we are getting anything from "someone else" if we don't do this type of exercise? Ya know?

Then again, when you consider... what is the purpose of you learning to channel? Are you trying to find out "answers to the universe?" Do you really think you're going to be given what you ask for? Do you really think it's really that easy? I mean we have billions of people on Earth wondering what the truth is beyond our realm, do we really think that communication with beings beyond our realm is so easy and the information could be so easy to get?