PDA

View Full Version : Spiritlibrary: The Influence on the Astral Plan on Channeling

Ravens_Light
08-12-2012, 05:36 AM
Another must read!

http://spiritlibrary.com/gerrit-gielen/the-influence-of-the-astral-plane-on-channeling

A snip:

"How do you recognize information as impure?
Pure information comes from the plane of the soul, the spiritual plane: a plane of unity, love, freedom, and respect for everything that lives. Pure information will touch our hearts by giving us an immediate sense of peace, love, and freedom. It makes us feel good about the universe we live in; it gives us a sense of confidence about ourselves. Pure information leads to a true understanding of who we are.

The purpose of impure information is always to thwart the spiritual development of mankind and to strengthen the astral plane by creating new illusions and fears. Impure information has the following characteristics:"

(Click link for full article)

Saggi
08-12-2012, 07:17 AM
Thank you EarthMamma and the Universe!!

An important message, which resonates a lot with me

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Ravens_Light
08-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Thank you EarthMamma and the Universe!!

An important message, which resonates a lot with me

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Thank you, Jo & great to see you! :hug:

Blessings!~ EarthMamma

Raineco
23-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Another must read!

A snip:

[I]"How do you recognize information as impure?

That was an interesting article. I guess I didn't know what the astral plane was at all, really. I thought it was another term for mental plane or spiritual plane, or at least I didnt know what the distinctions were, that astral was so... un-authentic.

Can anyone shed more light on what are the mental and spiritual planes?