PDA

View Full Version : Article - The Energy Body

Sangress
11-10-2010, 11:44 AM
This is more of an article than a question. I am unsure whether articles are permitted here rather than simply questions, but if they are not I speak honestly when I say that I was unaware of such a thing.

In the time that I have been spiritually/energetically aware I have learned all I know from personal experience and also from referencing that experience to others experiences....etc. I'm mostly self taught and I don't know energetic terminology, so bear with me.

The Energy Body

The Energy Body, otherwise known as Spiritual Form, Astral Self, Higher Being, Enlightened Self.....etc is very complex and, just like your appearance, it is unique in many ways and is also similar in some aspects to others.

Just like your physical body, your energetic body has individual parts to it that perform actions which enable you to survive physically and spiritually. All of the parts of your energy body make up the whole of your Energy System. I will list three of the most basic parts of the Energy System which everyone possesses:

Energy Centers
Otherwise known as Chakra’s are an essential part of your system. They have been described in numerous fashions by numerous religions and societies past and present, but I will put this in my own words as best I can.

Energy Centers are like organs to a physical body, each kind of Energy Center has its own purpose and its own behavior. Each Center is connected to a vital part of your physical body, they are not the bridge between your physical and spiritual self, but they have strong ties to it.

Each Center creates a certain kind of energy, and each kind of energy has a different frequency and vibration to it. All of these energetic vibrations together co-exist in your system and keep it balanced.

On average, there are 6 major Centers within a persons body, but this is not an unyielding rule. Some can have more or less major Centers within them just as easily as you could have a different eye colour to myself. There are also multiple minor Centers in the energy system which do not produce as much energy as the main Centers, but encourage an even flow of energy to all parts of the body.

There are many issues people may and most likely will experience involving Energy Centers, but I will save Energetic Issues for another Article because it is far too long to put here.

Energetic Veins
Otherwise known as Pathways, link up the Energetic System so that energy can flow to and from Centers. They literally act the same as blood vessels to a physical body, but unlike physical blood vessels these veins can be moved or bent/twisted without breaking, and tend to reform themselves if they do happen to be damaged.

On average there are three very large Veins running parallel and vertically through each Center up to the brain or Crown, but just like Centers the number of Veins does vary. Branching from these large Veins are four others usually of the same thickness, these Veins run directly through the middle of each of your limbs, one in each arm and one in each leg. From those veins branch countless smaller ones which often intersect with one anther and meet up in minor Energy Centers.

Energetic Veins are important to any energy system because without them energy from Centers cannot flow anywhere and, as a result, would cause serious energetic issues.

Aura
The aura is made up of layers of your own energy which can expand or contract anywhere from a foot to barely a centimeter from your skin. It can be seen by anyone with the natural ability to decipher them, or who has trained their eyes to focus on the non-physical.

Auras are important to the energy system because they are flexible and capable of performing many tasks at one time, often without a persons full conscious knowledge. Auras are used naturally, and primarily, for energetic communication. They can reflect a persons emotions and health by flashing colours or by taking on certain textures or vibrations. Less primarily auras can also be used for energetic shielding or defense, to blend in with the energies around it for stealth, as well as a filter to allow only certain energies to effect the person within the aura.

If someone did not have an aura, they would essentially have no energy of their own, which is possible but only in very specific individuals and situations.

And there we have it. The three most basic and essential parts of an Energetic Body. I will create more articles after this one, if people are open to my experiences and wish to share their own experiences as well. So far I have decided one article on Common Energetic Issues and another about Energy System Variations.

If you disagree with the conclusions I have formed from my own experience you may say so and voice your own opinions freely, but I would rather this thread did not turn into an argument of beliefs. I would rather this be a constructive and informative thread/post.

Thank you.

Sangress

star-child
11-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Thanks for sharing and helping with my knowledge on the subjects :smile:

If someone did not have an aura, they would essentially have no energy of their own, which is possible but only in very specific individuals and situations.

Just wondering what the exceptions were for individuals or situations not having auras.

Thanks, Sophie.

Xan
11-10-2010, 10:25 PM
This is a good informative article, Sangess... and yes, people often post articles in the forum.

Xan

Sangress
12-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Just wondering what the exceptions were for individuals or situations not having auras.

Thank you for asking, star-child.

I will first say that my knowledge is limited in regards to that particular subject as I only know what I have witnessed, so there are most likely more reasons for the occurrence of having, or appearing not to have an aura, than I am about to list here.

This list is numbered from most common things I have witnessed, to least common.

1.Light/Opaque Auras
Some auras are very light and opaque and can easily go unnoticed by others. People who seem to feel that they have no will left to live often have auras of this sort, but to a very severe extent than people who naturally have thin auras.

2. Manipulating Ones Own Aura
Skilled energy workers among other kinds of people do have the capability to change their auras nature/appearance at will. Most of the time they only obscure their aura and blur it, but some go as far as making their aura completely see-through, like glass, or opaque. This effect can be gained in multiple ways.
The only problem with hiding an aura so completely is that others will obviously know you are hiding something from them, and, as a result, you would be considered untrustworthy or dangerous.

3. Natural States of Being
Some people, most often who have a nature that is "other" than human, naturally pull their aura under their skin, so that it cannot be viewed. This is most often a defense mechanism against "predators," or a stealth mechanism for "hunting."

4. Unusual/Exotic Spirits
There are certain entities who have no need for auras as they have exceeded the need to communicate through visual means or to use it for protection.

5. Shadow Entities
There are certain types of entity's which I call "Shadows" because of their appearance. They are as close as anything can get to a non-energetic entity because the "energy" they possess and exist from, is in fact what you would get if you turned energy inside out.
It is a very different substance to energy you or I would be familiar with. The energy we know can show light, colour, movement and have texture, scents and sounds of its own making.
These entities (by entities I mean a spirit who will most likely never be able to exist in a skin/vessel/physical body while they are true to their nature) have no need for the kind of energy we know and possess, therefore they do not show the same non-physical attributes like auras or energy centers.

I hope that response helps you to understand a bit more.

(As a side note, thank you Xan for letting me know articles are permitted.)

Thanks,

Sangress

LotusMalas
13-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Excellent articles - thank you Sangress!

Would the Energetic Veins also be known as Nadis?

Sangress
13-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Aww, thank you for the compliment! (I still think it needs a bit of refining myself, but as a basic guide its worth the 30 minutes it took me to write.)

Hmm, let me think. Nadis Nadis Nadis......I think so, the name seems to ring a bell in my mind to do with the Veins. I remember an old relative of mine mentioning it while doing crystal work on their wrists.....

*checks Google anyway*

Yep, Nadis it is.

But veins sounds far more accurate in my opinion, because they can bleed energy just like any physical vein and, ironically, they usually match up with your circulatory system pretty well too.

You'll find they link up more at the wrists and elbows, just like in a physical body. One vein also goes up either side of the neck too, which also matches up....etc.

I could harp on all night about this, but you get the idea.

Miss Hepburn
11-01-2011, 10:15 AM
The "no aura" thing...

I know someone from a plane crash that saw no auras
on anyone in First Class as she was using their bathroom.
(she was sent back to her seat by my "then" Guru that appeared to her --tho to this day she is not a follower, ha! She will not believe he
was in Europe at the time..)
All First Class was killed near Seattle - the first big crash that all remembered
back in the day, until over the years,
there have been so many major ones.
:(

Sangress
11-01-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs*

I've heard that some people have no aura when they are about to die, but then again I've also heard that people can have black or white auras at a time like that as well. So I can't be sure of that one.

The last person I watched die had an aura that became a sick metallic rust colour, then it dissipated soon after he passed away.

chadley
11-01-2011, 09:44 PM
I have never seen any living person without an aura or some type of energy field. In fact, on the deceased, I can still see residual energy on them for a very long time afterward. The human energy field is a very complex system and it exists in many layers of reality. As a result, it can sometimes depend on whether the observer has the ability to see the vibration of energy of the aura on the individual. This is the reason, actually, that most individual's cant see the aura, they haven't opened up their individual awareness to the point where it is consciously visible and perceptible. When you look at a human physical body, you are actually looking at that person's energy field in the physically manifested form. In the same respect, your astral body, for example, is simply the representation of your energy system at the astral state of consciousness, vibration and reality. As a result, for someone who practices astral projection or travel, they may first and most easily be able to observe this vibration of the energy system.

Sangress, when you saw the dying person's aura turn a rust color, you were likely looking at the 2nd layer, maybe the 4rth layer (astral layer of consciousness) of that person's energy field. The layers above that usually leave before or during physical death and come back with the next incarnation.

In regards to those who try and manipulate their auras, or especially those who try and pull it under their skin, they will have little success hiding it from individual's with the ability to see the energy system through the physical body. In other words, some healers, like myself, can set their perception so that they can isolate one specific layer or aspect of another's aura. Pulling it behind the skin or contracting it will do little to hide it. Additionally, usually only one small aspect of the aura is actually affected by these attempts, and the rest of the entire system remains as visible as the aura of any one else.

Sangress
13-01-2011, 03:58 AM
Sangress, when you saw the dying person's aura turn a rust color, you were likely looking at the 2nd layer, maybe the 4rth layer (astral layer of consciousness) of that person's energy field. The layers above that usually leave before or during physical death and come back with the next incarnation.
I've found that the amount of layers of a persons aura can shift and change and merge and multiply.

I understood the colour as being the appearance of their energy slowing production, coalescing, the flow and vibration of it becoming uneven and and eventually stopping completely. It reminds me something of the stages blood goes through during the congealing and deterioration process.

All energy is capable of doing this, but the appearance of it changes according to its source and what it is connected/blended with.

In regards to those who try and manipulate their auras, or especially those who try and pull it under their skin, they will have little success hiding it from individual's with the ability to see the energy system through the physical body. In other words, some healers, like myself, can set their perception so that they can isolate one specific layer or aspect of another's aura. Pulling it behind the skin or contracting it will do little to hide it. Additionally, usually only one small aspect of the aura is actually affected by these attempts, and the rest of the entire system remains as visible as the aura of any one else.
Thank you for giving your opinion chadley.

I am a person who manipulates their aura. I find that it works well for me via a mix of energy manipulation, telepathy and control of the vibratory rate and movement of my own energy.

I use different methods depending on who is observing my aura and more than several methods can be used at any one time depending on who is attempting to read me. If more than one person is attempting such a feat, a specific set of defenses and manipulations could be apparent to them, whereas to another a separate set of methods would be used and observed.

I find that, if a person is good at concealing their energy, practiced in manipulating the area around their energy and adept and pinpointing another beings conscious mind and manipulating their perceptions via the two previous methods stated, then it is more than possible to manipulate and change the energy of the aura itself, and the appearance of the aura to make it seem non-existent or render it unreadable.

themaster
13-01-2011, 04:22 AM
If you disagree with the conclusions I have formed from my own experience you may say so and voice your own opinions freely, but I would rather this thread did not turn into an argument of beliefs. I would rather this be a constructive and informative thread/post.SangressI disagree to be disagreeable.. :D

Just playing.. and saying "hello"

Hello :smile:

To expound on your information I believe I once heard my teacher say there are over 52 chakra's.. in the 4th or 5th dimension I heard it would go up to a 100+ (I know there are chakra's in both hands and below the feet or in the feet)

However we only work with a total of 9 points of reference in my class.. guess I'll share that with you to create the "triads"

We work with the heart, the sacred heart/higher heart, the thymus and that's the lower triad (think triads form triangles)

We work with the 6th chakra, the pineal and the medulla oblongata to create the 2nd triad..

We work with the 7th chakra, the higher mind and the soul star to create the 3rd triad..

Recently, we reformed on purpose and have been working with chakra's 1, 2, 3 via the triads to reform and re-program/rebuild them..

Sangress
13-01-2011, 04:34 AM
Hello, themaster

I have never had any formal training, so the terminology is a bit sketchy for me, but I understand what you said so that's good. Lol.

I first started working on my energy system from the feet upwards, it took about a year to go over my entire system and map it out inch by inch, but it was well worth it.

themaster
13-01-2011, 04:46 AM
I wouldn't say I've had any training either.. ask me what the chakra's are about a year and a half ago.. and I'd say.. :D

I have no clue :smile:

My teacher has done cool audios/exercises (which I think some are free) for turning them up and down.. he says you can "Command there power level" which is helpful in certain situations :smile: (stuff like this sounds remedial compared to the triads work were doing which is weird and interesting)

chadley
13-01-2011, 05:46 AM
I find that, if a person is good at concealing their energy, practiced in manipulating the area around their energy and adept and pinpointing another beings conscious mind and manipulating their perceptions via the two previous methods stated, then it is more than possible to manipulate and change the energy of the aura itself, and the appearance of the aura to make it seem non-existent or render it unreadable.

Please understand I was simply relaying my observations and NOT making judgments or assigning definition. To me, based on my observations, the aura has many layers, but some of them more within a shared structure, much like water, though it be solid, liquid or gas, it is still water. As is with energy, certain layers can be observed to share qualities with the layers above and below and then there can be a noticeable barriers where the dynamics and appearance of the layers shift and bare no resemblance to the ones below it. For example, certain layers, based on the way I perceive energy, show multitudes in color, and some do not, some are only one color outlined in darker or lighter variations.

Anyway, this is simply my own perception and I wasn't expressing that it is correct and others are not, but rather just information in addition to all the other observations given. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

However, that said, I will say this. Just because it is possible for you to render an aura invisible to your perception does not by any means make it invisible to others with this ability of perception. Surely you can acknowledge that it would be foolish to presume since I cannot see it, then no one can

Sangress
13-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Please understand I was simply relaying my observations and NOT making judgments or assigning definition.

I understand. I was doing the same.

However, that said, I will say this. Just because it is possible for you to render an aura invisible to your perception does not by any means make it invisible to others with this ability of perception. Surely you can acknowledge that it would be foolish to presume since I cannot see it, then no one can __________________

I can see my own aura even when it is hidden. I look through others perceptions to make sure they cannot see it rather than my own, hence why I use different methods of concealment according to who is looking or reading me.

etheric1
14-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Can one please explain in what instance, and from "who" or "what" would one want to "hide" their aura from? What is it on a life basis that any of you go through which entails needing to "hide" their aura? Just curious.

Thank you.

Sangress
14-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Can one please explain in what instance, and from "who" or "what" would one want to "hide" their aura from? What is it on a life basis that any of you go through which entails needing to "hide" their aura? Just curious.
The same reasons for wanting to hide your personal details on the internet.

It's either for safety, or because you have something to hide. It can be for positive or negative reasons, depends on who is doing it.

Personally, I do it so I don't draw unwanted attention from people/spirits who would be more prone to attacking me on sight than not.

To put it nicely, I've had a rough life and I take every precaution I can to avoid conflict at all costs.