PDA

View Full Version : Please share Your Faery Encounters

Boldylocks
10-10-2010, 11:18 PM
I posted my encounter in the old forum some months ago, but will repost it here, again soon- I'd love to hear anyone else's experiences with the Faerykind as well!

These Beings are definitely real-- as I found out back on 5/31/08 for the first time so clearly. I would love to read others' experiences- and I will definitely repost mine as well here.

Boldylocks

Spirit Guide Sparrow
11-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Love and blessings on and for your opportune thread of mystery and wonder.

I too would love to hear of others experiences of the Faerie, especially to raise awareness for our younger readers, who secretly, or not so secretly, entertain many great visions and affiliations with them.

I understand there are around 50 or so species of Faerie, with multitudes of sub-species. I am uncertain as to the exact number. Each with completely different characteristics and traits, and differing behaviours.
Many of them are mutations, and thus sub species, from the natural evolution of Faerie and those life forms with which they associate themselves with - Primarily trees, plants, minerals and so forth.
Some of them communicate with high pitched squeaky noises, clicks, taps, screams and the similar. They make full use of colour coordination, colour variation and colour vibration. So too do they make use of scent and light/sound frequency sensitivity.
They often sing and produce musical tones and sound phenomenon that provoke certain specific responses from plant life, flowers and associated life.
They are attuned to nature and understand its function on a planetary scale, in terms of balance and harmony, and how specific plants and flowers contain different properties. They have the ability to camouflage themselves into their surroundings at will and even manipulate physical surroundings to their advantage.
Some species of Faerie can become competitive and territorial, and create mischief for those who pose a threat to their ‘patch’.
Because of human disregard for nature, and their destructive actions upon their habitat, Faerie have learnt to disassociate themselves from human beings until they have learnt to live in harmony and respect with it. This was not always the case, as at one time humans and Faerie lived in harmony with one another.

I would enjoy reading stories from others on this subject.
-SPARROW-

Summerkat
12-10-2010, 10:52 AM
I have had experiences that I would say are nature spirits or faeries happen and they happened in different ways. I live near a very large wooded area and so we have quite a number of trees here and wild plants.

I see very tiny bright lights around plants. Lights that move very quickly up, down, diagonally and are only around the plants. Its almost like a dance and there are so many of them. I see them also above the tops of plants in open fields if we're passing by in the car.

Another time I was sitting outside and it was night time. I was looking out over the balcony, feet up on the railing, just relaxing in the chair and enjoying the night. Out of the corner of my right eye I saw what I guess we would call an elf or possibly gnome. It was at a time when I was going through some stuff and his appearance then was especially meaningful. When I tried to look directly at him he was gone.

Other times I don't see them with my physical outward vision like I did above but I see them with my inner vision/minds eye/whatever you call it. I'll be working with my birds and near the patio doors and see one or two out in the backyard.

We had a ring of mushrooms out back a number of years ago now, a faerie ring. I know the scientific explanation for that is its a fungus. But it does make me wonder if there is also nature spirit activity that brings on the "fungus" or faerie ring. It can be both, one explanation doesn't really exclude the other.

I also see faerie now superimposed on things in my minds eye. Only way I can explain it.

And finally I work with the Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud and thats been really a positive experience this past few years. I look for ways to work with the Fae because I gave up wondering if they are real and just accept that they are always there working with nature.

Those are the experiences I've had and will enjoy reading what others have to say about this topic. Thanks for starting it! :)

Amethyst
12-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi Boldylocks.

I love your vivid faerie encounter and look forward to reading it again and thanks for starting this thread.

Hi SGS,

Hug x

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge of these beings with us. I treasure the info. you've given me in the past.

I love the way they can perfectly camouflage themselves into the surroundings. A friend of mine described this as similar to a jungle scene from the film, Preadator.

They do seem to come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colours and have a passion for hats.

I'm very interested in what you say about how they can manipulate physical surroundings to their advantage.

Pictoriale is on holiday at the moment, but I'm certain she'll contribute here on her return. Something we've been discussing is how we used to disregard photos that are 'blurred' and we put it down to being our fault as photographers. But we now understand this to be energy and nature spirits come out very clear in photos that were before written off as a 'blur'.

Hi Summerkat,

How magickal to see an elf or gnome at a time like that.

I had an experience too that only lasted a few seconds. I've got an old wooden treasure chest in my bedroom and I was drifting off to sleep and though my physcial eyes were closed, I could suddenly see my whole bedroom clearly and a leprachaun was very interested in the treasure chest! He had luminous orange hair, was wearing green and was sooooo, soooo nosey, and curious about the chest, LOL. I opened my physical eyes and couldn't see him at all!

Have you ever tried to take any photos?

Superimposed images is exactly how they come out in photos - like holograms - sometimes countless faces within faces, within faces.

If you take any photos, please share them.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Summerkat
12-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Hi Amethyst, a leprechan! Wonderful! The Irish in me loves that :) Its interesting that you bring up seeing your eyes closed. I've had that happen also where my physical eyes are closed and I'm seeing through the eyelids into the room. Its as clear as can be although the times thats happened to me I didn't see any spirit beings or fae. But I do know what you're talking about.

No I haven't tried to take any photos. I don't have the greatest camera--mine is a pretty old digital camera now. The only photos I have that are ? are some ones with orbs on them that I got taking pictures in the woods by me. But everyone says its dust so I don't really have anything. I'm not even sure I still have those. Computer got wiped :( I have some stuff but lost most things.

Boldylocks if you repost your faerie encounter I would love to read it.

Amethyst
12-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Hi Summerkat

He sure was a character, LOL!

I think seeing spirit this way is with the astral eyes, or with the third eye - Sparrow will know.

I had another encounter when I was nearly asleep. A branch - quite a large one - was shaken in my face. Sort of a 'whooo hooo.' I 'felt' and 'saw' this branch and then whilst my eyes were still closed, I saw a being having a nose around the kitchen.

She was definately looking for mischief!

She was about 2ft tall and was a bluey/green colour.

She had her arms behind her back, her head held up high and the only way I can explain her mannerisms is that if I had a really expensive, treasured ornament in the kitchen with a 'Do Not Touch' sign - she definately would have touched it!

So many people seem to write off orbs as dust. You don't need a special camera to take photos and if you ever take any, of plants, waterfalls, etc Pictoriale and I are always happy to examine them.

Blessings, Amethyst x

transchiwoman
14-10-2010, 05:20 AM
:confused: Now, I work energetically with the elementals and love the faery, but I have never seen any nature spirit with my regular eyes before last week, and I am still not sure what I saw. I was meditating and outside in view through the window is a tree. I swear I saw it literally reach out and pluck a leaf from one of its branches and toss it to the ground. I have kept looking after that and haven't seen anything, but I thought that was pretty incredible! Anyway, I hope this adds to the Faerie stories. :D
Namaste,

transchiwoman

UltraViolet
14-10-2010, 09:03 AM
I've had an encounter with the faery elementals it was 15 years ago now.

It was a midsummer celebration I was 15 and had a party with some friends and they stayed over night and we slept in a caravan at the bottom of our fields. There was and still is a bubbling brook which backs on to farmers fields. It is very quiet and I think magical. The trees hang over the brook and it is quite protected from the everyday world of humans.

I have not personally physically seen fairies but I heard them on that night. It was midsummer's night 21st June it must be a special time of year for them and the faeries were having a party at the brook at the bottom of the fields where I used to live!!

We could hear what sounded like medieval music? and faeries making merriment and in particular I could hear high pitched singing which was very distinctive and unexplainable sounding like nothing else I've heard before!! This is what someone else on here has described as the way in which they communicate.

I assume it would have been the faery elements associated with water... The sky was very clear that night and the bright full moon lit up the fields. I didnt want to venture too close so not to scare them away. My friend and I both sat in the caravan around midnight listening to the eerie high pitched singing of faeries and their music which seemed to carry on the breeze.

There was no explanation other than faeries ..It is a very special memory in my mind now. :rolleyes:

earthprowler
14-10-2010, 09:21 AM
About 5 years ago when I was still in my ghost hunters group we went to a member's house from another chapter up state. She had (and still does) a fairy farm. We went there to check out things that went on in the barn and surrounding land, she lived on a large few acres. We had been there for a couple of hours when it finally got dark. There were maybe 6 of us there, standing at the horse fence looking out into the fields. All of the sudden from over the hill top I started seeing these sparkles, but they were different from fireflies. I started getting all excited and pointing to where they were......no one else could see them. They started to come more and more, there were just tons of them and coming straight at us! Everyone got their cameras out to take pictures and started getting things in them, one girl even got what looked like (and caused a huge ruckus on the forums) a fairy very close up, some thought it was a moth. It was just too perfect. I still don't know why I was the only one allowed to see them with my naked eye though, it was really cool!

Boldylocks
16-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Hi Summerkat

He sure was a character, LOL!

I think seeing spirit this way is with the astral eyes, or with the third eye - Sparrow will know.

I had another encounter when I was nearly asleep. A branch - quite a large one - was shaken in my face. Sort of a 'whooo hooo.' I 'felt' and 'saw' this branch and then whilst my eyes were still closed, I saw a being having a nose around the kitchen.

She was definately looking for mischief!

She was about 2ft tall and was a bluey/green colour.

She had her arms behind her back, her head held up high and the only way I can explain her mannerisms is that if I had a really expensive, treasured ornament in the kitchen with a 'Do Not Touch' sign - she definately would have touched it!

So many people seem to write off orbs as dust. You don't need a special camera to take photos and if you ever take any, of plants, waterfalls, etc Pictoriale and I are always happy to examine them.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Amythest, she definitely reminds me of a Pixie! I have heard that they are playful like that- and they do often appear as flying blue lights.

That Leprechaun sounds awesome! You better open that treasure chest and leave it open while you are gone from the room- so that he gets to see what is inside of it.! That would be a nice gesture for him.

Many times I will leave crystals out for the Faery in Their Faery garden,and the stones and crystals are gone that week from the dish.

Someone told me of how their kids had seen a group of gnomes very interested in the jewelry box in the one room- they were rummaging through the jewelry. Her kids saw them from the doorway . It was so unexpected that the kids watched for a bit but then ran downstairs.

Boldylocks
16-10-2010, 08:50 PM
I've had an encounter with the faery elementals it was 15 years ago now.

It was a midsummer celebration I was 15 and had a party with some friends and they stayed over night and we slept in a caravan at the bottom of our fields. There was and still is a bubbling brook which backs on to farmers fields. It is very quiet and I think magical. The trees hang over the brook and it is quite protected from the everyday world of humans.

I have not personally physically seen fairies but I heard them on that night. It was midsummer's night 21st June it must be a special time of year for them and the faeries were having a party at the brook at the bottom of the fields where I used to live!!

We could hear what sounded like medieval music? and faeries making merriment and in particular I could hear high pitched singing which was very distinctive and unexplainable sounding like nothing else I've heard before!! This is what someone else on here has described as the way in which they communicate.

I assume it would have been the faery elements associated with water... The sky was very clear that night and the bright full moon lit up the fields. I didnt want to venture too close so not to scare them away. My friend and I both sat in the caravan around midnight listening to the eerie high pitched singing of faeries and their music which seemed to carry on the breeze.

There was no explanation other than faeries ..It is a very special memory in my mind now. :rolleyes:

Ohhh, that is sooooo beautiful!!! :smile:

annonafox
16-10-2010, 09:11 PM
I am not quite sure what to make of an experience I had, but in July I went to an angelic reiki workshop. The students there told me that I had faerie energy around me. I hadn't thought about faeries as much as I had angels, but I had always loved faerie paintings and stories.

A few nights after the workshop, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw above my head what looked like a very delicate, wispy web. It was shimmering with a softly glowing light. I stared at it for a long time, blinked my eyes to make sure it was really there, and it was. I remember I reached my hands up to feel it, but then it faded away.

When I look back to the memory, it seems like what I was seeing was some sort of faerie veil.

After that, I bought a little faerie statue to put outside in the front of my house.~~~

Silver
16-10-2010, 09:24 PM
... students there told me that I had faerie energy around me...
A few nights after the workshop, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw above my head what looked like a very delicate, wispy web. It was shimmering with a softly glowing light. I stared at it for a long time, blinked my eyes to make sure it was really there, and it was. I remember I reached my hands up to feel it, but then it faded away.
When I look back to the memory, it seems like what I was seeing was some sort of faerie veil.
After that, I bought a little faerie statue to put outside in the front of my house.~~~

What a beautifully awesome happening, I think that's fabulous.
I wish something like that would happen to me~

http://www.postcardimages.net/images/fan14.jpg

Boldylocks
16-10-2010, 09:36 PM
I saw a faery face to face back on May, 31, 2008. It was the day after a huge family argument- and I was not expecting this encounter that morning. I was rather depressed, but afterwards, left the room very elated and happy!

That previous month- after chatting with two online Native American friends who have had faery experiences since childhood, I was hoping I could also connect wth these Beings- so I asked God to allow me to meet one if they existed.

I forgot that prayer, and then that morning while wistfully looking through my wild messed up hair in the morning sunlight, I suddenly noticed a small delicate face looking up at me through a section of my hair. She had total empathy reflected in her totally dark chocolate brown eyes- I could tell she was feeling my sadness from the night before.

I have dark blonde hair, and this faery was a light cocoa brown- with flawless soft skin. She had totally dark chocolate brown eyes with no irises as human eyes have. Her eyes were tilted up some, and wide set. She had a high forehead, and high cheekbones, also a delicate nose and chin and lips. Her hair appeared to be pulled up off of her face. She had a very delicate bone structure and she appeared thin and lithe- but not bony...

I sensed a royalty and dignity about her- yet also an innocence and purity, and she was very peaceful and calm. She then realized I was able to see her,and she did get this expression on her face like, "uh oh, she sees me, I probably should dissapear now" and she did., but I still felt her presence there.

I was awestruck-- having never really had such a solid confirmation before that these Beings truly do exist. I scoured Barnes&Noble for books on valid experiences- but could only come up with the fantasy cutsie faerie books. I did manage to find Brian Frouds' Faery painting books- and I discovered that the faery I saw looked very very similar to Brian Froud's Pixies paintings- only she was not as wiry and much more softer-- less wild looking and more refined. His pixies were male pixies and cute as they are, look like fun loving gangster types...lol!

I was not familiar with all of his paintings before this encounter. I expected all fairies to look like Tinkerbell or Barbie Doll with wings. Later, I learned that there are many many kinds.

She was just beautiful- I still feel a bond with her today-

A Clairivoyant online friend of mine tried to contact her in meditation- and she actually did-- she told me that this Being calls herself a "helper" and she told my friend that I live in a little farmhouse on a mountain with clean air. Also that I am good with children and animals.

As it turns out- my online clairivoyant friend had no way of knowing where I lived as I never told her- but the description is exact- and I do love children and animals- in fact, they call me the "Bird Lady" at work!
And yes, I do live in an older farm house on a mountain ovelooking the Valley Below- and the air is clean here-- we are even about 15 degrees colder here than the suburbs and city down in the Valley.

Anyways, after my encounter, I was so excited that I made a faery garden for her and he fellow Beings that were apparantly around our neighborhood-- unseen to our human eyes. I became more pro-active in helping save wild native plants and flowers I used to consider just "weeds", and I began picking litter from the ground more- and transplanting baby tree saplings I'd find- when I used to toss them in the garbage. After all, Faeries are defintely real now- They watch what we humans do with this Environment we share with them!

Some weeks later, while half asleep and half awake, I heard a woman's voice singing this hymn to me while I was laying in bed. "You are helping the flower to seed; all things are precious" she sang, and she woke me right up. I went to my journal and jotted what she sang down immediately so I wouldnt forget it.

Since then I have become even more proactive in little ways for our Environment- Helping the Monarch Butterflies in my area, I decided to grow milkweed and perrenials in our garden for the pollinating insects and butterflies. I wrote about the plight of the monarch butterfly in America and that afternoon my mother found a sterling silver butterfly pendant laying at her feet when she was at a parkinglot that day- and she felt an urge to give it to me.

The faery have really reached out to me- and so has God-- I have discovered that our spiritual family is made up of not just humans and angels, but also other Beings we cannot imagine from other realms!!

Faeries are truly real folks- I am a natural doubter, but it took a face to face encounter for me- and I will never forget that day on 5/31/08

Rumar
16-10-2010, 10:09 PM
The creatures I've met were small fairies, sprites, and a couple of elementals.
Very nice, some are shy, and some you have to track down, but one thing they are REALLY attracted to is energy and strong emotion.

One day you find yourself VERY happy, go through the plant areas and they should come to you wanting to experience some of that there you call emotion

Boldylocks
16-10-2010, 10:40 PM
That is interesting Rumar- I'm definitely going to do that then- When I had my initial Faery encounter- I was very down in the dumps, and when seeing this Being resting in my hair, her eyes were reflecting empathy. I could see she was sharing in my emotional sadness with me-

I've read many things from others who have interaction with the faery- and the one thing they mention alot is that the faery love it when humans dance , sing and have a good time- Alot of positive vibe emotions are involved with that- so I could see your point

Boldylocks
16-10-2010, 10:43 PM
One of our members here shared how they saw a gnome.

I saved that person's testimony, and would like to repost it here if okay - It was an older post from over a year ago- not sure the person is still an active member here.

This member also posted it over at the www.mysticfamiliar.com (http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=105)
some time ago- I copied it since the encounter was so interesting:

"Many years ago I was hanging laundry outside. This area was behind the house and at that time, had knee high dry brown grass standing. As I was hanging up the laundry, I heard and saw the dry grass move. I naturally assumed that a cat or small dog was walking towards me. I stopped and just watched the brown dry grass move and crunch from something walking in it that I couldn't see yet. I was getting very curious and waited to see what cat was there.
Well was I surprised when all of the sudden this small man, an Earth Elemental or "Little People" stepped out of the tall grass into a small open area only 5 feet right in front of me! He saw my feet and his head flew up to look me in the eye. We both just stood there with our mouths open staring at each other!!!
He looked almost exactly like these Beings have been portrayed. He was about 2.5 to 3 foot tall and was wearing a dirty red pointed hat. He was dirty. His clothes were dirty. His face and hands were covered in dirt. He was of the earth most definitely! He wore dark brown dirty pants tucked into black boots that yes.....were covered in caked mud. He wore a light tan long sleeved shirt with a small dark green vest that had little trinkets sewn onto the edges of it.
He had long hair and a full long beard. I liked him immensely, but I'm a Capricorn so I could relate to all of his earthy-ness! After about half a minute, he simply vanished before me. I knew he had been just as shocked at bumping into me and my actually seeing him, as I was of having him and not a cat step out of the tall grass! I'll never forget this close encounter with him and being able to sense and feel his energy."

annonafox
17-10-2010, 04:44 AM
I love that picture, silvergirl!

becomingshaman
17-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Wow! These are really beautiful stories to read!

When I was a little girl, I was convinced that fairies were real. I checked otu book after book from the library and read about them, all stories about them, voraciously. The woods I lived in then had such a magical feeling. We only lived there for a few years, and I never have found a forest like that one...

I remember making little beds for the fairies, designing each one "just so," flower petals for a lining, moss to make them soft, carefully chosen leaves, etc... I'd lay them out on the roof of our dog house, neatly arranged, for the fairies to come and get...and then, in the morning, I'd run out to check the doghouse roof...and they'd all be gone. :)

Later, of course, I figured it must have been the wind...and, of course, that fairies don't exist. Now, I am beginning to wonder. I think I was attuned to something as a child that I lost upon gaining my "adult" mind. It is good to be tuning into it again!

Boldylocks
17-10-2010, 11:58 AM
BecominShaman,

Don't discount the possibility that actual Faery Beings did take these beds you made. After my experience at 47 years old --discovering that faeries actually DO exist after all- I began putting polished stones and crystals I get at a local Wild Birds' Unlimited Store in the bird feeder dish I have in the faery garden.

Throughout the entire year- including Winter, The stones will be missing from the dish- sometimes THAT week that I put them out.

I announce to the Faerykind that the stones are for them. One time all 5-6 large stones were taken, and I noticed the amythest was dropped way underneath a pinetree that surrounds the garden. I had to literally crawl on my stomach to get it and put it back in the dish. The next morning, that too was gone from the dish. The dish is attached to a long stick that pokes in the ground- and this dish is always left undisturbed while the stones are taken from it.

This Summer I was going through some old jewelry bits, and gave the Faerykind a part of an earring made up of hot pink and orange plastic beads. I told them it was too pretty to throw away and maybe one of them may like it to give as a gift. Within one - two weeks, that was also accepted by the faery while other items within the dish were left alone.

Right now I have some smoky quartz beads in the dish and so far nothing has been taken, however we had alot of rain and the beads were covered in 4" of water for a week.

One other thing that the faery accepted was a little wooden chair I had placed near their faery cottage in their garden last Summer. THat summer we had way too much rain , and one afternoon I noticed that the chair had been moved InSIDE the faery cottage. Eventually the little chair went missing. I made a comment near the garden that I was sad that the chair was gone-- when the next day the chair was near the faery cottage again- outside of it.

I then told the unseen faeries that they could have the chair- it would be my pleasure- and then the following day, it was gone again :-)

becomingshaman
17-10-2010, 05:57 PM
That's really neat! :)

Moon Willow
21-10-2010, 01:18 AM
Sorry I don't have the super story-of-the-year to share but I do have regular encounters with these sweethearts.

Just pop into my shop - we are full of faeries here. Myself, my business partner and some of our customers see little silver specks flitting around the place every day. It makes me smile every time!

Love, light and faerie dust,
Moon Willow

Boldylocks
23-10-2010, 04:10 PM
That is very interesting- especially when customers also see those silver little lights too-

Definitely the presence of the Faery there as far as Im concerned! I think many of them want us humans to wake up to the fact we share this planet with them- and when they see a shop like yours that shows respect to them- and has things in there that focuses on them- they will make themselves at home there.

Thanks for sharing that :-)

Moon Willow
23-10-2010, 09:00 PM
We have some very special customers Boldylocks! :D

I have been told by quite a few people that the faeires are helping us with our business, (in conjuction with other spirit helpers). I didn't realise they helped in these realms - learn something new every day!

I'm off to plant lots more flowers and get my spring planting done next weekend as a bit of a thank you to them!

Moony :hug:

sarah_wright0402
28-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi i am a new member recently joined and loved just reading through your encounters. at the bottom of my garden i have three very large horse chestnuts and when i was younger my brother and i would play in the branches. One day i had gone higher than my brother and he wasn't happy lol. But then i saw a squirrel that had come surprisingly close to me in the tree. ON its back was something that looked like a tiny person but as i am no expert on the faery kind i have no idea what it was. When my brother looked the squirrel ran off and he said he hadn't seen anything on its back. The vision has stayed with me but now i begin to wonder maybe i was just seeing things? i haven't seen anything since :(

Cassy
28-10-2010, 10:07 AM
He saw my feet and his head flew up to look me in the eye. We both just stood there with our mouths open staring at each other!!!
He looked almost exactly like these Beings have been portrayed.

That is very similar to when I saw a gnome many years ago. I was on holiday staying in a very old cottage. Early one morning I went into the kitchen and there standing in the centre of the room was a 2ft high gnome who looked exactly as they are portrayed in fairy stories and garden ornaments! He looked directly at me and made a gesture of suprise, raising one arm and one leg in front of him in protection, and then disappeared.

On another occasion I was walking through a remote and wild wooded area when my friend and I saw a silvery gold being, slender and around 1ft long, shoot vertically out of a stream. We didn't see or hear it splash back in to the water, and saw that the stream was too shallow for fish of that size (only an inch or two of water). As we turned to walk away wondering what we had seen, we saw a second one. It was too fast moving to make out anything other than it was sparkling silvery gold, long and slender.

Asrais
29-10-2010, 01:42 AM
I have seen quiet a few fairies/ nature spirits.

First I can remember was when I was a child - maybe 9 or 10, I woke up in the middle of the night to a gold light flying around my head. I thought I was imagining things, so I swatted at it. When my hand touched something solid, I freaked out and hid under the blankets for the rest of the night! I never mentioned it to any of my family and never though much of it, thinking it was probably a bug - but in ireland, we don't have fireflies (at least I have never seen one) and this was to big anyway.

I have seen a few others in my adult life. I used to get up at dawn to walk my dogs and would always see semi transparent "somethings" skitting accross the surface of the grass, sometimes the dogs would even chase them.

In the same park, I think I saw some goblins, a gnome and I have a photo of a strange entity, I posted it up here before, but it's gone now. I will find it and post it later. I also have a picture of what looks like a stereotypical gnome but he is tiny, standing in some grass.

I haven't seen anything like that since I moved to Australia, but I have been working on creating a nature garden and hopefully will attract some soon.

Boldylocks
29-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi i am a new member recently joined and loved just reading through your encounters. at the bottom of my garden i have three very large horse chestnuts and when i was younger my brother and i would play in the branches. One day i had gone higher than my brother and he wasn't happy lol. But then i saw a squirrel that had come surprisingly close to me in the tree. ON its back was something that looked like a tiny person but as i am no expert on the faery kind i have no idea what it was. When my brother looked the squirrel ran off and he said he hadn't seen anything on its back. The vision has stayed with me but now i begin to wonder maybe i was just seeing things? i haven't seen anything since :(

Sarah, when we see things that long ago,we tend to brush them off as pure imagination later in life- but I wouldnt discount what you saw. Children's eyes are more open to seeing these Beings than adults usuallly are. They say that even vaccinations do something to our bodies that block clairivoyance when we are older.

I remember seeing a sparkly pink light zoom through our yard when I was younger, and I still didnt believe in faeries then. I wondered what it was and through the years reasoned that it must have been some sort of nature anamolie-- like swamp gas, etc.

Then I had my first ever faery encounter many years later and after my faery encounter-- that year I saw the same pink sparkly light fly again over our apple tree, then also dancing at our ceiling inside our home when I was playing CD music for any possible faeries to enjoy who were in the area.

Seeing this pink sparkly light years later confirmed my earlier sighting-- but I was ready to discount it at first- thinking it was either just in my head , or some odd phenomena.

Boldylocks
29-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Cassy and Assrais, I loved reading your encounters too!! woww! I read of an online encounter a man posted on his website (will have to get the link for us here) where he was in a friend's yard after a big snowfall-- and encountered a gnome standing at the base of the neighbor's tree- it was dusk.

He actually had a conversation with this Being- who told him that they use that tree as a portal but that they don't often enter our realm because of the human's smell. They usually wait until after a snowfall when their is a cleansing effect-- where the negative energy left by human's is cleansed by snow (and I guess rain too)

I guess that gnome you encountered didnt know what to expect of your reaction-- and didnt realize at first that you were able to see him. When he did, he reacted that way- but I'm sure if he got to know you, he'd probably be your friend!

star-child
29-10-2010, 10:50 PM
I loved reading these encounters, especially the gnome ones, they are fascinating!

I haven't had any faery encounters yet but I hope to one day :)

aubreyiris
08-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Well once I was alone in the woods, in a beautiful patch of virgin forest. I heard what sounded like tiny tinkly bells just beyond some brush in a little shady patch of grass and flowers in front of me. 3 times I tiptoed up to see what it was but it stopped immediatly. I don't know what that was. It's has never happened since.

hannah
28-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Once I was walking in the hills in Northumberland and saw what I thought was a statue by a stream. It looked human shaped, stony-white colour and had horns. I nearly fell off the mountain when it turned round and looked at me! It disappeared before I could get another proper look but it did look like the god Pan.
I later found out the hill's ancient name comes from an ancient association with Pan. Weird, huh?

Dawn1976
29-12-2013, 04:23 AM
I don't have much experience with elementals. But last week my kids and I took a 12 inch tall fake christmas tree and decorated it with lights, put fake moss around it and put it in its own corner of my house. We invited the fae to have Christmas with us. We put a piece of chocolate, a white pearl snail shell, and a yellow citrine as 'gifts' for the fae.

A few nights later, I was alone in the living room, and I saw movement by the fae tree. I looked over and saw a shadowly figure, about 10 inches tall approximately, come out from behind the tree, and scurry very quickly across the room to my feet and behind my laptop that was on my lap (it appeared as though it 'flew' close to ground level rather than use it's feet). I moved my laptop and it had already disappeared.

I don't know what they are supposed to look like, and maybe my consciousness level only allowed me to see it as a little shadowy figure, but I was kinda shocked cause I get I didn't expect anything to happen by putting that fae tree in my house.

Miimuu
29-12-2013, 07:11 PM
The closest I've come to seeing or physically interacting with the fae has been when I hear little bells out of nowhere when I'm alone or the sound of children laughing when there's nobody around. They used to call my name sometimes as well but that hasn't happened in a while

Justice & Anna
30-12-2013, 08:38 PM
These are interesting stories, i would like to see a fae myself or maybe an elemental but its winter here and it almost feels like the energy has died off, when i walk around i do feel a little tingle here and there but i live in a city and as far as im concerned they have no desire to be around a place like this.

Siverbutterfly101
30-01-2014, 09:16 PM
I had a hard time at night it was like a hell and earth kinda like a cross over and, there was these beings glowing of red and orange with wings.

and my other experiences is i had a little fountain in my room and there is rainbow orbs floating all around. it was the middle of the night and i saw them they seem really happy about the water.

iam also a new to this forum