PDA

View Full Version : burnt out- will this get better?

mystic kate
30-11-2012, 09:13 PM
have decided to shut this psychic business right down- completely. its burning me out. its making me feel sick- eyes wide open- heart beating. wherebbgy i am so sensetive to what people think of me. i dont feel i have proper control over it-
today i went to see this psychic- who did a reading for me about 10 years ago. back then she went into full flow and rattled off loads and loads of stuff. but this time- even though i said all i wanted was to talk to her and get advice- she made stuff up and got random. i told her off for being irresponsible- i had to- as she was playing on it- saying i was going to move house- deffo in the next 18 months. i have already moved house!!! and she was getting stuff wrong......i see orange...i see rugs.

i think "i can see rugs" is one her main ones as she said that last time.i wonder how many rugs she has seen during the last 20 years.

OH NO!!!!!!! i think i even said that!!!!! oh no- this is bad. this is how little control i have over myself. i even laughed and said that. (she needed it anyway - honestly!) but i am super sensetive. i have been like this before- where i notice and see too much. and i started telling her stuff- that her flat was full of paintings and she was a prolific painter. and this i had no control over.

i dont like the lack of control. the only time i can control myself is when i am with my son- hes had no predictions or randoms ever. and i also know i am capable of shutting psychic stuff down as ive done it for years before. so this is what i am going to do again

i just didnt need to witness a genuine psychic making randoms up when shes on an off day. and to visualise just how many years she may have done this for. and i didnt need to witness myself laughing at how many rugs she might have seen over the years. i seem to zoom into a super heightened state and i dont like it anymore

i want to go back to not really taking any notice of what people are like.

mind you- she was a character!!! its just in my burnt out state i dont need to see anything. i just need to be at home- walk- eat and get back to normal.
and i dont want to see one more thing into the future- not at all. from now on- im making a very real choice i wouold rather only use it for useful purposes- finding a lost cat or something. from now on- its buried once again as i just cant hack the anti social side of it

Tobi
01-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Kate, I'm not a psychic as such, but have spiritual intention.
15 years ago I shut everything down too. (not suggesting you might have to shut down for so long BTW!) I just got on with life, with living my life the best way I could, being quite "ordinary". But I still learned a lot which was of inestimable value over those years, and has done nothing but good.
Everything is spiritual if there is a spiritual intent underpinning life. It just waits in the background for a more opportune time to be worked on again.
All the very best to you and your son.

mystic kate
01-12-2012, 02:36 AM
Tobi- many thanks for your message. i am shutting everything down too. there is no point in seeing into the future. it has no function at all in it. i have been through massive changes and i cant take this burn out its rediculous. i am getting right back into the mundane world as soon as possible!!

Lynn
01-12-2012, 04:13 AM
Hello

I hope that ye can find some peace. I am one of those rare few that is never turned off or can I turn it off. If I do turn it way down to the point where it 'feel' off, then to those that know me I feel "dead'. I did that last time I was very ill with asthma just went way donw inside me and took things off the grid. I got a panic phone calll asking me mate if I had died as I could not be found anywhere. Lessons learned I am connected to other's and I have to accept that part of me.

Now when it comes to getting a reading take it always with a grain of salt, it might be that the information the reader was getting was correct on some levels, but that ye were putting up some walls that made it murky going. I do that on purpose when I am working with trainning a reader, I will put forth false feelings and emotions, and walls and at times they get things very surface. We have more control that at times we realize.

Take things slow and try to find some meditations or groundings that ye can try to calm what seems like a lot of nerves. I know been there done that one. Its not easy the paths we are givin in life and well the tests as well.

Lynn

Nameless
01-12-2012, 01:22 PM
I hope you are feeling better - Love and Light.

mystic kate
01-12-2012, 01:34 PM
i had a good nights sleep and felt peace ful and calm and i thought oh good the nightmare is over but during the day the stress built up again. if the psychic stuff causes stress then i need to give it a break. its caused me a great deal of stress and mental illness and the price is too big i think. even though i am shutting it down- i still feel utterly de-railed by my own experiences- how ive de-railed myself and others by dragging them into my world of predictions. i havent been over the top- but what little i have done has been enough to totally de-rail some people.

Lynn
01-12-2012, 04:46 PM
i had a good nights sleep and felt peace ful and calm and i thought oh good the nightmare is over but during the day the stress built up again. if the psychic stuff causes stress then i need to give it a break. its caused me a great deal of stress and mental illness and the price is too big i think. even though i am shutting it down- i still feel utterly de-railed by my own experiences- how ive de-railed myself and others by dragging them into my world of predictions. i havent been over the top- but what little i have done has been enough to totally de-rail some people.

Hello

If it would help to talk ye can PM me. Its not an easy path, I know well that one being that I am pulled in two directions with what I am and what I do being equal as a Medium and Psychic for me I found that balance in takeing me Reiki Mastrer's. I have always been able to send energy healings but to have that blessing in certification sure helped ground me more.

I know well that place too of what to share and what not to share. Its a fine line, I have three kids all like me one expecially and to try and explain him to the school is hard, some get it and it makes sense other's not. To try and explain that if they say they need to leave the room they do, peace and understandings though can be found.

Lynn

mystic kate
02-12-2012, 07:53 AM
Lynn- I am messaging you right now- i have been having an extremely hard time of it of late. ive been telling people things they dont want to know. appparantly i met someone outside of the library and i said "my mum is going to die and then im going to go into a complete meltdown with this psychic stuff" not only did i tell a friend this who didnt want to know but i went and told my mum! and she got really upset and said "oh no im going to die" and i consolled her and said im so sorry ive just got serious issues and need to see a shrink. a few motnhs later she got a cancer diagnosis and she said "you were right" and then a couple of months later she died.
luckily she has known all along that i am psychic and we stamped it out earlier on
luckily she also forgave me and knew i had serious psychological problems also. i think what happens is- people have problem in their childhood and when they are psychic they come out with stuff people dont need to know and it creates more problems.
right now i am hovering between the fact i am psychic and have serious issues or between the fact that i have a total mental disorder.
its best to stamp the whole thing out altogether and deny to yourself that you have extra capabilties. because if you then are not in a strong enough place to handle it- it can send you a bit barmy. like it is sending me barmy and giving me a complete melt down. so im surpressing it once again and putting the thing down to a total delusion. and if i have an insight in the future i will keep it to myself

adamkade
02-12-2012, 09:36 PM
have decided to shut this psychic business right down- completely. its burning me out. its making me feel sick- eyes wide open- heart beating. wherebbgy i am so sensetive to what people think of me. i dont feel i have proper control over it-
today i went to see this psychic- who did a reading for me about 10 years ago. back then she went into full flow and rattled off loads and loads of stuff. but this time- even though i said all i wanted was to talk to her and get advice- she made stuff up and got random. i told her off for being irresponsible- i had to- as she was playing on it- saying i was going to move house- deffo in the next 18 months. i have already moved house!!! and she was getting stuff wrong......i see orange...i see rugs.

i think "i can see rugs" is one her main ones as she said that last time.i wonder how many rugs she has seen during the last 20 years.

OH NO!!!!!!! i think i even said that!!!!! oh no- this is bad. this is how little control i have over myself. i even laughed and said that. (she needed it anyway - honestly!) but i am super sensetive. i have been like this before- where i notice and see too much. and i started telling her stuff- that her flat was full of paintings and she was a prolific painter. and this i had no control over.

i dont like the lack of control. the only time i can control myself is when i am with my son- hes had no predictions or randoms ever. and i also know i am capable of shutting psychic stuff down as ive done it for years before. so this is what i am going to do again

i just didnt need to witness a genuine psychic making randoms up when shes on an off day. and to visualise just how many years she may have done this for. and i didnt need to witness myself laughing at how many rugs she might have seen over the years. i seem to zoom into a super heightened state and i dont like it anymore

i want to go back to not really taking any notice of what people are like.

mind you- she was a character!!! its just in my burnt out state i dont need to see anything. i just need to be at home- walk- eat and get back to normal.
and i dont want to see one more thing into the future- not at all. from now on- im making a very real choice i wouold rather only use it for useful purposes- finding a lost cat or something. from now on- its buried once again as i just cant hack the anti social side of it
It is all about the filters. The filters are everything. If we didn't have them then the information would over whelm us. Most people walk around with their filters to narrow, but I guess yours are to open.

This happens to every spiritual working. It happened to me when I was a child. It was very hard for me. I needed to close down for a bit, at the time. That is okay though.

Though you are an adult I feel. You can control your filters. In fact just last night, I did a very big post in this forum. I opened up to such an extent that I found it hard to close down. I am so practiced at closing down that it was a very singular moment last night when I found I was having a hard time doing so.

Anyway. I got to bed, led down. I connecting with the Divine and just held the connection quietly. Then I formed a picture of a white flower in my mind. My mind was racing and I was so overwhelmed with information that I couldn't do it. So for a while I used another technique. I accepted the ideas that flooded through my mind, but then let them go as soon as they came. Let them glide up like bubbles in a pond; the bubbles rise up and each one intrinsically knows that its destination is to rise and disappear.

I did this for a while and then focused back on the pretty white flower. Again the thoughts came flooding through my brain. So I placed the white flower aside again, and allowed the other thoughts to come and go. All the while keeping holding on to my link with the Divine. Close down the petals of the flower one at a time.

(The below technique I use because it works for me. Feel free to develop your own one, what works better for you)

Then finally I was able to focus on the white flower. The white flower is representative of the crown chakara. I closed down the petals, taking my time, feeling my energy in that area closing down. The crown are the higher energies to do with channeling and understanding the heavenly spheres.

Then I moved on to my eye chakara. A red flower, I did the same with this. The eye chakara is concerned with aspects of seeing things as they truly are.
Then my throat chakara: a blue flower -- this is to do with the healing energies and communication, the interaction between the self and the universe. It is a finely tuned instrument which is able to change the frequency of the healing energies to suit the recipient.

Then my heart chakara: a pink flower. Which is for love, pure love, the place of the Christ self.

Now, not to alarm people, but in the past, I have had ... hmm what shall I call it? An entity that recognizes the energy of a person who has been working with energies. They know that a person is "leaking" energy and will feed of this energy, even disturbing the sleep of the individual.

Anyway, I felt the presence. So I imagined a crystal diamond shape flowing over me, and channeled the God energy through into it.

Then shut the abdomen chakara: that which links the three aspects of myself my mind, body and spirit.
Then closed down my naval chakara: which was the colour of autumn leaves. I shut this one. The naval chakara controls the energy of the lower energies (sexual energies)

Then the last chakara at the base of the spine. This one for me is purple. I leave this one a little open. This chakara links me to the earth realm.

You can keep the diamond translucent protective layer on as long as you want. The healing power of the Divine can pass right through and continue to heal you.

It is best for now for you to only open your chakaras when you are sitting in a group meditation or by yourself. Open in prayer and then at the end close your chakaras and say a protective spell or prayer.

Also if you every feel the need to build up your energies, then use this process or a process akin to it.

Tonight I will direct my energies to you, making it my focus that you heal and find your own best way.

Peace and love to you. Peace and love. If you ever need help please. If you feel that I am able to then please private message me for help.

Peace and love to you sweet angel.

pgrundy
03-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Here is a prayer I say every morning for grounding:

"I release all anger and fear, all pain and sorrow
And walk in the Light and Love of Spirit.

Light of Spirit protect me.
Love of Spirit enfold me.

Remind me that I am the wanted child of a Loving Creator,
And I was born with a grateful heart."

It also helps to call on my guide if things get sticky. I still have random dead people dropping in on me but it is up to me whether I want to work with them. I can decline and it stops.

Good luck to you! Everyone has offered good techniques and advice. You can put this on hold awhile and heal. Just reach out and you'll get the help you need. Your gift will still be there when you come back to it, if you come back to it. Either way it's OK, the choice is yours.