PDA

View Full Version : questions for the cyrstal experts!

Roselove
10-10-2010, 06:31 PM
a friend gave me some many years ago that's my only expierence with them

I was wondering if you could suggest any for healing, love, beauty, protecting one from negative energy vibrations, removing negative energy and for raising vibration?

also is submerging them in plain sea salt and doing a light invocation enough to remove the energy from them? or should i do something more? how often do you cleanse your crystals?

can using them have opposite effects?

and what's the best way to use them? thank you so much!

LightFilledHeart
11-10-2010, 05:18 PM
a friend gave me some many years ago that's my only expierence with them

I was wondering if you could suggest any for healing, love, beauty, protecting one from negative energy vibrations, removing negative energy and for raising vibration?

also is submerging them in plain sea salt and doing a light invocation enough to remove the energy from them? or should i do something more? how often do you cleanse your crystals?

can using them have opposite effects?

and what's the best way to use them? thank you so much!

I'm not an "expert", but I've used crystals for many years with a fair bit of success. Minerals and gemstones work hard for us.

I always find pink stones useful for gentle and soft love vibrations ... things like rose quartz and others. Porphory granite is said to ward off negative thoughts or projections from others. Green colored stones are useful for all manner of healing. The clear stones (diamonds, quartz, Herkimer diamonds, etc) are said to be very good for raising vibrations. I suggest you go somewhere where such things are sold (a gem and mineral faire is a great place to see lots of selection!) and pick up and hold different things to which you are attracted. Ask inside which one would benefit you for the specific issue you wish to address, and go with whatever one feels right to you.

I've never heard of them having the opposite effect, but remember crystals are basically amplifiers. They exaggerate whatever they "pick up", so it's good to cleanse them often. Water with sea salt is a good method... so is putting them out overnight in the light of the full moon. Breath cleansing is also simple and effective and can be done anytime, anywhere. You can program crystals with that method too.

As for what is the best way to use them, I like to place them on my body or in my environment. I either wear them as jewelry or place one in a pouch worn around my neck and under my clothing. Where (i.e., what part of the body) depends on what I want them to do. I always keep a chunk of hemetite in my car because it's good for grounding, and I have a tendancy to go out of body very easily, which is NOT a good idea when one is driving...!

I hope this was of some help to you. I'm sure there are others here at the forum who will also step forward to offer assistance and share their thoughts and experiences with you :D Good luck!:hug3:

Roselove
11-10-2010, 08:02 PM
that was great! very informative thank you so much!

LightFilledHeart
12-10-2010, 12:42 AM
that was great! very informative thank you so much!

:smile: :hug3: :D :hug2: