PDA

View Full Version : Astrology And Birth Signs

cazza
10-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Can anybody clarify for me in simple layman's terms if the dates and times of births signs are all wrong as a few people have suggested it to me and does it have anything to do with Mayan calender? :confused:

Roselove
10-10-2010, 06:12 PM
the dates of the signs change depending on which version of astrology you use vedic, sidreal, tropical etc.. i don't think any of them are neccisarily wrong

cazza
20-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Aquarius123 you are right and I don't know why I didn't apply the same principle to this subject as I do with everything else, take away from whatever subject what sit's right with you! Thank you for reminding me. Love and Light

aquarius123
21-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Thanks and God bless. All the knowledge in the whole of Creation is already within us. It's just that sometimes we need someone to jog our memory, to bring what we are seeking into our conscious awareness. That's all.

With love - Aquarius

Chelle
25-10-2010, 08:13 AM
For myself. I feel very strongly that what is writting in western newspapers is wrong for me. I want to have the freedom to express how right it feels to go by what is acutally in the sky. When I started to acept that western astrology was wrong, I felt so very cheated, and so very asleep. I want to share with you that finding vedic astrology has opened my eyes, ignited my pasion for knowledge. [mostly so I can understand myself better, know better, do better, my loved ones make far more sense too]. I feel inspired. I want everone not to close there eyes, but to try it on for size ... it fits me and mine.

Chelle
25-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Goodness. I just read all the spelling mistakes in that last post. I'm feeling truly humbled. I also wanted to say. ... I would never want anyone to feel that western astrology is a waste. Far from it. I have learnt and continue to learn from its masters. I just want to be difficult and plot the stars so the reflect my nightsky, and not the night sky of 2000 years ago. I know what is right for me. I feel so very lucky in that.

Fondest regards
chelle

LightFilledHeart
27-10-2010, 03:02 PM
For myself. I feel very strongly that what is writting in western newspapers is wrong for me. I want to have the freedom to express how right it feels to go by what is acutally in the sky. When I started to acept that western astrology was wrong, I felt so very cheated, and so very asleep. I want to share with you that finding vedic astrology has opened my eyes, ignited my pasion for knowledge. [mostly so I can understand myself better, know better, do better, my loved ones make far more sense too]. I feel inspired. I want everone not to close there eyes, but to try it on for size ... it fits me and mine.

I have a friend who studied astrology to prove it wrong. In point of fact as she delved deeply into it she discovered it to be the most perfect science known to man (her words)!

Be aware that the blurbs you read in the daily paper are shallow and worthless. True astrology delves into a whole other level, and generalities about one's sun sign don't impart much in the way of depth or wisdom, nor should one expect them to :wink: