PDA

View Full Version : Apports.....

Tricia
10-10-2010, 04:39 PM
I posted this a few years ago, well about 3 years ago, on this forum, before my account was also recently eaten up lol

Apports, well I had an experience as a child, I must have been about 8/9 years of age, laying on the carpet in the living room and reading a book (I think).
I felt splashes of water on me, on my arms and felt them hit my head also. I looked at my arms and could see droplets of water.
I called my mother in to show her, we looked up, down, across the room and just couldn't figure out where this water came from.

It was only a couple hours later that my mother realised it must have come from her mother (in spirit). The reason being, when she was on the earthplane, she had a habit of throwing holy water over all her children (13 of them) to keep them safe lol, she was a little manic about it to say the least :)
:hug3:

glenos
10-10-2010, 04:44 PM
That's fantastic T. bloomin' marvelous. I wish they'd throw water at me! Pound coins would be handy though.

Sitting here waiting for it/them.. lum te tum.... looking around the room....

starfish
10-10-2010, 06:11 PM
hello all :smile:

Estelle Roberts has a story about apports.

from her book '50 years a medium'

during one of her seances ,there were 50 people present, who each one received an apport.

the trumpet would go to each one and tap-tapped on the ground, then soon there was a rattling sound and the apport would shoot out.

there were all sorts of precious stones ,and one had a small cross hallmarked sterling silver
where do they come from , she asked ?
from ' the land of Anywhere' Red Cloud laughingly replied

Red Cloud said that nature spirits help him to produce the apports . the trouble is that once they have them in their possession , they are reluctant to let them go , and have to be cajoled .

they were of course not belonging to anyone, lost items and a lot dredged up from the bottom of the sea around the world.

interesting eh

Adrienne
12-10-2010, 08:17 AM
That's fantastic T. bloomin' marvelous. I wish they'd throw water at me! Pound coins would be handy though.

Sitting here waiting for it/them.. lum te tum.... looking around the room....

I would if I could, toss some water on you, lol ! :tongue:

Interesting stories on the apports....

Dream Angel xx

Uma
13-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Oh Tricia, that must have been some grandma you had. Medium Eric Van Praag wrote somewhere that only really evolved souls can reach across dimensions in such a dramatic way.

Tricia
13-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh Tricia, that must have been some grandma you had. Medium Eric Van Praag wrote somewhere that only really evolved souls can reach across dimensions in such a dramatic way.
She sure was, and just had to get my attention some way :) It's amazing how it is easier for spirit to get through to children rather than adults, mind you, they are much more closer to spirit :)