PDA

View Full Version : Channeling for me, or for others?

Sungirl
14-11-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure if I have asked this before but it is something that intrigues me.

On my facebook page I have quite a few lightworker types that post channelings and I wonder, how do they know that the message they are channeling is for other people?

I talk to spirit all the time. Monday night I had a little training session on what to do with a metaphorical staff of light I have been given. I am very aware tho that what I get is just for me, I have no need to go tell everyone else that it is for them too.

So, these people who post stuff like "I get a sense I am to tell everyone to connect to water today because...." how do they know they need to tell everyone else? Do you get messages saying "this is for the world"?

Topaz
14-11-2012, 01:01 PM
I would go with your intuition and write it . It makes perfect sense to me with Scorpio eclipsing the moon it's a very watery effect , and everybody needs to ground these high energies with water and go with the flow .

vicky3619
14-11-2012, 01:16 PM
I know when it is to be share or not,but normally when I share it its just message of Hope and faith,that have helped me and that maybe can help other,I dont says its for other,I just says its like a quote you post,it can help or not,but you share it anwyay just in case it can help :) but never got a message type of what you need to do that day or such its more general thingy that I get :)

Nameless
14-11-2012, 01:37 PM
When I started channeling, the messages seemed to be for me specifically at first, then some of them would have a word thrown in here and there that could be interpreted as the message wasn't just for me - it was inaddition to me. I showed it to my family,and my family loved that I was doing what I was doing but really didn't connect with the message. Then I had to think,we'll who are they for? Where am I supposed to put them that someone else could read them and get whatever message is supposed to go somewhere, somewhere.

That's how I found you guys. I originally posted a message on Seth’s website – he actually has his own website – who knew? And let’s justsay the response I got was very rude. I had no idea that Seth was only supposed to talk to Jane Roberts, forever andever Amen. Seth never told me that, and Jane had passed away in 1984. So to me,it made sense that he was still speaking through his book, Seth Speaks – and that book is a trip if you haven’t read it – reading that started opening me up to channeling, but its not written down in the book anywhere, it just happens when you read it. That’s the only way I can logically explain that. I posted this message on a few other websites, but it still didn’t feel right.

Anyway, I posted this message that wasn’t just for me on this website. If you are interested, itis under Channeled Messages, on Page 4. I called it “Opening Up to Spirit” part 1 of 2. After the first few sentences, it is apparentthat the message is a universal one. I will quote the end of the first message:

“We see you in your world becoming like clones - drones -and this is difficult for us here because in order to be a part of the unfolding you must let go of the past and be a present part of the present. Todo this is not hard, as we have just so eloquently showed you. Be free for the free creatures that you are must free yourselves to the possibilities that will be unfolding, jointly and separately, individually and together as a complete unit of consciousness. We love you and will be here for you as you take yourfirst steps on the joint journey through time and space as things must in this fashion occur in your plane of existence.

Free yourselves nowin this fashion. But remember you must ask first to be free.”

Most of the message is written that way. That’s how I knew it wasn’t just for me. Who was it specifically for? I had the feeling that if I posted it,whoever was supposed to read it would be called to it, and that part was not my job!:rolleyes: It was nerve racking stepping outside my box of comfort to post this, but I felt compelled to find a place for it, and apparently the place was here, because once I posted it here, Ifelt better. So maybe it was the Goldilocks theory, where I had to find the right “bed” for it to sleep in. So it is here, sleeping. And I can finally sleep at night! Once I started posting some of the messages I was getting, I could sleep the night through.:hug3:

Sungirl
14-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi Nameless

Thanks for posting that. I hadn't thought that messages weren't necessarily for everyone but might be for some people but the channeler doesn't know who.

You see I believe that all the "truths" we are given or find for ourselves are just metaphors and are not right for everyone, and yet these messages are written as if they are for everyone. I found it hard to resonate with them. But if they are just being put out there so that the right people can find them, that makes sense :)

I am quite happy for what I get to be just for me, at least no-one can question it or argue with it :)

Nameless
15-11-2012, 12:13 AM
I think it is a very personal thing, channeling (obviously) and each channeler gets to decide what they share (if anything) with whoever.

I will say, on a bright note, that I have had no one question it or argue with it. I think it is the intention that you set when you post it. I think the intention that we do anything is important :). So feel free to post, or not. This site is large, and those that are not called to it don't bother really, and if they argue at all, it is not the message they are arguing with, just who the entity is, and frankly, they can argue away about that. I only know what they tell me, and I really can't argue if someone doesn't believe it's not THE Seth. I really don't care if he is or isn't; whoever it is has a lot to say!

And it is fun and exciting and I kinda have to remember that's why I wanted to learn how to do this. When I get too caught up in the message itself, I lose my focus and then I put too much pressure on myself. I have learned to just let it be what it is, and not second guess it. I am not the message, and there is no ego involved because I didn't write it!

Hope that makes sense and don't forget to be joyful that you can do this, because to me, it is a joyful noise...

Belle
20-11-2012, 08:42 PM
My channelling is mine mine mine and private. I would be happy to share it but it is just for me and so probably insanely dull for anyone else.

This might change, I keep my ear open.

Sometimes, with permission, I tune into someone else's energy but I am very careful with my channelling that is just for me. It's a confidence issue largely as I'm not sure what I might churn up.