PDA

View Full Version : Question about Angels

nephesh
09-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Can someone be a half-Angel ?
Can an Angels have an earthly life? Be born into earth as a human
Can people become Angels when they cross over?

Lady Valkyrie
10-10-2010, 04:22 PM
To my understanding, it's rare for angels to be born into human form or for humans to become angels when they pass over, but there is the odd exceptional soul it happens to.

I don't really know what you mean by half-angel. An angel is an angel, whether they are in angelic form in the angelic realm or living out an incarnation or two as an earth angel.

LightFilledHeart
10-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Can someone be a half-Angel ?
Can an Angels have an earthly life? Be born into earth as a human
Can people become Angels when they cross over?

There is a book you might find of interest. It's called Earth Angels, and its author is Doreen Virtue. According to her research, there are angelic beings incarnated in the earth at this time, as well as elementals, star people, walk-ins and wise ones. Generally speaking, the angelic kingdom is a separate one and most do not pass back and forth from one to the other, but it HAS and DOES happen, and I know this for a fact, because I once read for a young woman about whom I was given the following information. I was told she had come up through the elemental kingdom (fairies, elves, gnomes, silphs, undines, etc!) and attained illumination. She then had choices in regards to what she wanted to embark on next, and she chose to enter the incarnational loop of earth human. So I know it can happen. I also knew a child... quite young, but immensely wise and powerful!... whom I was told had been the spirit of a planet, much as Gaia embodies as Mother Earth! This was confirmed by several other well known and accomplished readers, but I knew it was true even without that validation.

Give Doreen's book a look-see. You may find some things of interest in it :D

Coming2
11-10-2010, 12:02 AM
There is a sub forum on SF just for Earth Angels and Lightworkers. You might want to check it out. Personally I am not sure about angels incarnating but in the Book of Enoch it talks about God's Angels leaving Heaven and incarnating on Earth. They had children and taught Humans about different rituals and psychic abilities.

sneha123
14-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Hello,I am not sure about angels incarnating but in the Book of Enoch it talks about God's Angels leaving Heaven and incarnating on Earth. so plz explain it.........:confused3: :confused3:

sneha123
14-10-2010, 06:09 AM
Hey guys........this is sneha here,,I don't really know what you mean by half-angel. An angel is an angel, whether they are in living out an incarnation or two as an earth angel. it's rare for angels to be born into human form or for humans to become angels when they pass over, but there is the odd exceptional soul it happens to.......plz tell me detail.......
:hug3: :hug3: :hug3:

Rah nam
14-10-2010, 06:12 AM
Can someone be a half-Angel ? No

Can an Angels have an earthly life? Most definitely

Be born into earth as a human ?

No spiritual being or entity becomes a human, but this would go to far if I tried to explain, how spirits connect to the human form.

Can people become Angels when they cross over? Most definitely not. Unless the entity has an angelic background.

sneha123
02-12-2010, 11:36 AM
To my understanding, it's rare for angels to be born into human form or for humans to become angels when they pass over, but there is the odd exceptional soul it happens to.

I don't really know what you mean by half-angel. An angel is an angel, whether they are in angelic form in the angelic realm or living out an incarnation or two as an earth angel.

Hey guys,,,,,,,I agree with you.........i really understand it..........well........