PDA

View Full Version : Channelling death

Belle
28-10-2012, 08:21 PM
I don't any more. That is the first thing I need to be clear about.

The person I used to work with - there was extensive work done around various passings. I knew from others that channelling death was wrong wrong wrong and yet the messages kept coming through. It was specific and intense and dark.

I no longer do it as I say, I haven't for around 6 months. I don't miss the emphasis on death and I don't work with the person anymore. Whether he still channels death - I really don't know. I don't want to tune into him to find out. It's not my business

My q: why is it so very very bad and forbidden.

I know I got extremely badly burnt and hurt from the process and will never go that route again but tell me, help me understand the wrongness of what I was sucked into. Please?

Holly
29-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi Belle,

I channel the being you know as the 'Angel of Death' every day, often with spectacular results! Azrael is the same being who has guided every human civilization as a God of Death. He only recently assumed the form of an 'angel' to fit our religious dogma. He's no fluffy religious angel, believe me. He's the most gentle and compassionate being you're likely to meet. He's protective, sexy, funny, smart, savvy and very wise. He's also a very sexual being, as close to the energy of new life as he is to death. Contrary to popular belief the 'god of death' doesn't wander around damp with his tears or drenched in the energy of a hundred million deaths. Azrael loves life, (and chocolate!) and he lives it, really lives it, believe me.

The energy of death isn't the horrible, dangerous thing it's made out to be. FEAR is what makes it feel horrible to us. This man you worked with. What was his relationship to 'death?' Was he afraid of it? Did he treat it something very special that only he can do, or claim a particular level of skill over others? I asked because knowing what sort of man the channel is tells you a lot about the quality of the messages. If the channel is fearful or has a big ego, the messages will be less reliable.

Azrael controls every supernatural experience you will ever have of the death energy, and every experience you will ever have of him, in any of the forms he takes for us. If you have a bad experience there are three options.

The first is that your perception is clear and Azrael/Death has allowed you to see or feel something that's of benefit to your soul growth. You'll know if it's him because the experience will result in a positive lesson or an upliftment.

The second is that your perception is clouded, Azrael has allowed an experience but your own fears around death have interfered and contaminated the message you were supposed to receive. This is particularly likely if you were working with a channel who is fearful, ego-driven or if you have a lot of preconceptions about what death is all about and some of them frighten you.

The third is that you met someone or an energy that was not sent by Azrael, and in that case you should ask for protection and guidance before you channel in future. Be vigilant regarding the sort of messages you receive too, because the nature of the message tells you a lot about the being behind it. If it's loving, uplifting, helpful, gentle and non threatening then it's from a higher source. If it inspires fear, is unhelpful or scary, it's probably contaminated reception or a different being.

Whenever there's an emphasis on death there should be an emphasis on balance, and life, and creation too. If there isn't, then you're not seeing the totality of transition as it's meant to be seen. Life and death are like the perfect marriage. Like yin and yang. You can't have a marriage with one partner, and yin and yang must balance. Those who come close to death typically find greater joy in life through the experience. We sometimes turn into thrill seekers! Often, like in my case, we learn to stop being afraid and to LIVE life and love it, too. Death is a very clever God. If you seek him, he'll answer, and he'll find a way to move you gently towards less fear of him. He's always very gentle. I think you should try an exercise, instead of fleeing the idea of channeling death ever again. It isn't healthy to live in a state of fear over anything.

Sit somewhere quiet, and ask the God of death to pay you a visit. Say you only want to see if there's anything to be afraid of. Be honest with him, If you're scared, say so. It's not like he won't know anyway - and he'll adjust his approach so he doesn't scare you. Tell him what happened to you when you tried to channel death. Ask him to teach you what's death's all about - REALLY all about, and to lift your fear of it. And if you REALLY want to know, ask him every day for the same thing until you get an answer. I promise you will.

Quagmire
29-10-2012, 05:53 PM
I do not believe that there is anything that is forbidden/wrong to channel, there might be beings or things one might not want to channel for personal reasons; also beings that do not want to be channeled (which should be respected I believe). I am starting to adopt a view that say: when I channel a being, I only channel from it what reflects with me (not saying that I channel myself :wink:). If it makes me balanced I will nurture it. If it makes me unbalanced I will try to expand myself to a place where I find the balance in what I channel. Early greek mythology did not have such a dark view on death as I understand it. The realm of Haides was said to either be located at the end of the River Okeanos or in the "belly" of Earth (much like the Irish view of the Otherworld). About Death I believe there is more than one being one can channel. For myself: my connection is with Hermes from greek mythology who is the Shepherd of the Roads.

Whenever there's an emphasis on death there should be an emphasis on balance, and life, and creation too. If there isn't, then you're not seeing the totality of transition as it's meant to be seen. Life and death are like the perfect marriage. Like yin and yang.

Beautiful :hug2:

Belle
29-10-2012, 08:04 PM
This is interesting, thank you both for your replies. I was expecting tut-tutting.

I need to read your replies more carefully but the problem with what we were channelling was that people were being eliminated (so to speak) to make way for our happiness. And our happiness was contingent on their death. In hindsight that surely is wrong and unhealthy? There was a mass of ego involved: for example my friend had to stay with his partner (although he didn't like him and couldn't wait for the death) as his energy was linked to the portal through which the passing would take place.

Similarly, there was a lack of balance with live and beauty and joy, it did become an obsession and that was dangerous and wrong.

Me, do I fear death? No. I fear suffering and pain and depression adn gloom. I don't relish the thought of grief, although there is something very vibrant and alive about it.

But maybe I do need to connect back with the angel of death. Maybe there has been enough time in between what I was involved with which made me so unhappy for me to get a fresh perspective on death.

Silver
29-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Fascinating thread you started, Belle. I don't know the first thing about channeling dead or alive, lol....I just know that I love your statement: "Me, do I fear death? No. I fear suffering and pain and depression adn gloom. I don't relish the thought of grief, although there is something very vibrant and alive about it." I want to know if I can use it on this and another forum where I have threads dealing with grieving my son (3-3-87 ~ 2/14/10).

Belle
30-10-2012, 06:04 AM
Thank you Silvergirl, I've had amazing replies, not what I expected at all.

Please do use my comment and thank you for asking. I'm so sorry about your son. The loss of one's child is too terrible for words.

Lynn
30-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Hello

We all have our paths that we walk and those doors along it that seem to open for us to explore. It might just be for that 'test' at times to see where we go with it. If we never try new things then we never move forwards, and we would never learn. I do not feel that anything is ever forbidden more its how we feel about it in the form of guilt after that makes it feel so forbidden. Too what we read so effects our perceptions of what is right and what is wrong. There is no one rule that fits us all is there ? I so feel we are all on our paths that while they do intertwine with others its our path.

We all get to that point of death but its not really death more its simply a transformation from one form to another form. Yet its still so shrouded in mystery and we so seek to understand it. Its easy to get pulled into those dark places as there is such wonder there that is not so openly talked about so its important to find that place of balance in both places that fits us.

Once bitten twice blessed.

Lynn

Belle
30-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Once bitten, twice blessed?

What a lovely thing to say.

I'm still struggling to get my head round these thoughts here which are outside my realms of understanding.

Lynn
30-10-2012, 07:44 PM
:icon_evil: :icon_evil: Once bitten, twice blessed?

What a lovely thing to say.

I'm still struggling to get my head round these thoughts here which are outside my realms of understanding.

Hello Belle

I know that the saying is "Once Bitten Twice Shy" but that never rang with me. I have never been one to shy from things I seek to understand. I remember hearing this as a child, I was talking to the "ditch digger" on the way to school and I got stung by a bee. That is what he said to me and I have remembered it since. It has help a deeper meaning for me as we do try things that we regret at times but we come to find that there is a blessing (s) that come from that place.

When something is outside one's realms of thinking the best thing to do is pose a question as to why that is so or what it means. Opening that door to let other's insights at times come in clears our paths to understandings.

Example of that is walking down paths that are not us but are us and accepting that while other's would see them as truly dark and negative and even wrong its what we needed in this life to do. Standing Sunday infront of some 40 spiritual people I dressed as the Devil....I said I had walked that path in past lives and a bit in this life. OMG could have heard a pin drop.... Again its a path that is not understood and confused with the truly negative things called "cults" that is not what the idea of the Devil is or Satan ( from the Christian place) or the Church of Satan....I walked in that path we did not do evil things to other's or sacrafice but a part of us that did not fit whom we were as an individual. So after I tried so to explain how that was a part of the path I walked and why, and that it seved to make me whom I am today. Being a Lightworker I guess to many that was not a good path....but to do the work in the dark one has to first understand that darkness from within. Or I feel for me I had to.

Take in what calls to ye and kindly disregard the rest is what I live by. I can learn from all sorces something that does call to me being me.

Part of me is :angel1: and :angel12: .

Lynn

Silver
30-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Thank you Silvergirl, I've had amazing replies, not what I expected at all.

Please do use my comment and thank you for asking. I'm so sorry about your son. The loss of one's child is too terrible for words.

I appreciate it.

It is nice to have surprises that actually turn out good or at least interesting.:smile: