PDA

View Full Version : A glimpse...

morning_star222
09-10-2012, 03:11 PM
It was last week, I had died in a dream... but a funny thing happened, I didn't wake up like many often do. No instead I was now separate from the dream, lucid, and I was asking my husband (who was in the dream where I died) how to get to the "Office". All of a sudden I was in a building and finding my way to where I had to go, I had friends with me, and saw my reflection in a mirror. I believe it was the totality of myself, the goddess within, and she was beautiful.

I came to my destination, and being a reader of the Seth material, I instantly created a Border Patrol crossing. I was nervous, even though in the back of my mind I knew I was creating it... There was paper-work, a whole desk of it, spread out in front of the officer. It was everything I had ever done - good, bad... mistakes....
I was terrified of being judged. The Officer looked at me, and said ... "So, you call these mistakes?"... and smiled, pulled me in and gave me a hug! It was Seth :)
I then found myself in a room with him. I was aware, and could manipulate the environment because I was creating it. It was white, with white frame work. I made my youngest daughter appear - she was playing with one of those wire bead toys.... I forgot that it was just a creation of mine, and began to get lost in it, thinking that it was real, and forgetting all about what had happened.

Seth quickly reminded me that it wasn't real.

I was there because I asked the Universe to show me what this was all about. I wanted answers, who I was, what this was for, why me?

There was a TV in the room, and I still remember in detail the image that was playing. It was a tropical storm, and Seth was telling me that we create all of this. Every one of us, even the animals help create the world that we know. We are responsible for everything because We are everything.

When I woke up, I was in awe as I stared into the darkness of the room around me. Was I really creating this? I mean, I've read the books that tell me that I do, but I never "got it" ... this experience helped me ... lots

It didn't end there.. after falling asleep again, I returned, this time to show my husband what I had learned.

It was amazing.

Nameless
16-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Can you take me with you???Please???LOL

That sounds amazing! And it makes perfect sense to me :)

Light.

Ravens_Light
17-10-2012, 05:43 AM
What an amazing experience, Morning Star.. Thank you so very much for sharing this..♥

Blessings Cam/EM

Henri77
17-10-2012, 05:51 AM
This is SO cool.....

I'm also envious.... I was imagining a sort of life review the other night...but yours sounded delightful and wasn't imagined. A bit like Neo's meeting with the Oracle.

I've been envious of those who have an NDE or astral journey and get a real glimpse of the other side, so they truly know what to expect.
Rather than trusting books or anothers version.

sounded like a wonderful gift....

Henri77
18-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Your daughter playing with a bead toy reminded me of the gifted children in the Oracles flat, levitating objects. In The Matrix