PDA

View Full Version : To poke or be poked?

FalseAwakening
06-10-2012, 03:50 AM
I was currious as to how exactly it happens. I was talking to a dragon spirit person and I decided to poke him, in my head of course and when I did that, I felt like I was poked. It was so strange so I did it again and my body reacted as if it was being poked.

Since then I've been poking him and received pokes as well but I'm wondering... How exactly does that happen? Is that a form of channeling? Are they really poking me or is that just me poking myself? :)

:blob3: any info is appreciated! :blob3: thank you :blob3:

Belle
06-10-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm speculating as it's not something I've come across but I would be interested in what your dragon spirit person might be. I'm wondering if it is your shadow self? In which case you were poking yourself - your dark side?

FalseAwakening
06-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Hmmm, maybe, but I've also poked another spirit and when I poked him (elf man) I was poked in the opposite area. Like if I poked his right side my left side would be poked. Wierd isn't it?

Sea dragons pokes were a bit harder and my body reacted more to them than elf mans pokes... I also asked to be poked and I felt like I was being poked.

I don't know much about sea dragon (dragon spirit person) just that he comes around when I feel like I am in trouble. I also have a figurine called sea dragon which is why I call him that. Keeping the figurine on my bed seems to keep nightmares away :)

Elf man, well I'm assuming he's an elf... I hug him alot. Once he was upset about something so I hugged him and then I felt very very happy. Which is very odd... But I assume that happiness was from him.

I don't know anything about shadow selves.... Can you explain more about them?

Belle
06-10-2012, 03:01 PM
A shadow self is our dark side. It is often represented by a scaly creature, dragon, lizard etc. I don't know much myself except I've come across them in other people but we all have a dark side - of anger, jealousy etc - and we try and keep that side of us hidden but we actually need to know that energy in order to manage it and heal it.

FalseAwakening
06-10-2012, 03:19 PM
I do know there was another spirit person... I called him the liar... He always lied to me... And pretended to be something he was not... Shadedragon looked into it and said she ran into him, but she said that he is harmless now I think... The discussion is on "dragons scraps and all" in the Fairies and elementalS branch :)

So idk what happened to it... Shadedragon met sea dragon :) she said we have known eachother for quite sometime. I never felt in any danger or anything.l. Really just feel safe and happy