PDA

View Full Version : My gift to You All - The Magic of Co-Creation

Nameless
30-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I am on a magical journey with Seth this morning. We are co-creating and I am adding the magicof the universe into the mix and allowing myself to be open to this magic andexpect magical things to happen with this channeling session and have Seth’sagreement, I don’t know what the word is here, but we are co creating thismagic together, and I am allowing that I am a magical creator and can createwhatever I want and I so want to do this and I am excited to get startedhere. It is my intention that the informationI channel from Seth in this channeling be imbued with the gift of joy andabundance and that anyone who reads it will share in that gift and it is mineto give and I give it freely and I do so with Seth’s help, and he is a greatmagician and I am still the apprentice but this will be my intention that it isa gift I can give and I give it with all my heart.

So, Seth, give me a minute.

Well, good morning then. So as you have stated, this will be a very different channeling, and I wouldlike to get started by saying that anything is possible in this world ofcreation and that you are all co-creators and when you do this work of co-creation,magical things can occur if you allow them in and so what we are doing here ismagical and those of you who are reading this will just be allowed to accessthis magical creation that she and I are co-creating for you. So sit back and enjoy and try to feel theenergy that is layered into this communication. Open yourself up to the energy of the magic and magical things willoccur in this fashion.

Now that we have got your attention, we will begin. With this statement. In the beginning of things being created, itwas all created with magic. Magic is allaround you, it is abundant, it is in the leaves of the trees, in the grassgrowing, in the creatures of your planet, in yourselves, sometimes layingsleeping. Magic is all around you, it issomething you can access anytime you think about it, you were all magicallycreated. It is a force of nature, it isimbued in your cells, your cells know they are magical, your thoughts don’talways allow that this is the case, but it is and I am telling you now, this ismagical. This is magic. She has asked for a gift to be bestowed uponyou and it is layered in this and it is yours to access, if you allow itin. It is hers to share, it always is achoice that you can gift other people with whatever you want to gift themwith. It is up to the person to allow itin. So it is here, if you choose to allow it, and it is availableand accessible, and there.

When the world was created, in the magic of the creation,many things were possible. These thingsare still possible, things that you would have to wonder at, that you havenever seen with your own eyes. But it isall around you, you only have to pluck it from the air and it is yours. The only work you have to do is allow. Gift’s of this nature can occur, do occur,are possible, are real, are wonderfully beautifully beings of consciousnessthat are available to you if you wish to avail yourself of them. In the doing of this, the wonderment of themwill become apparent and you can decide if it is what it is and that is yourchoice but it will just be if you allow it.

This is co-creation at its finest. When you ask and allow for another, somethingmagical always happens. The person onthe other end, the receiver can allow it in or not. They can add it to their bag of tricks, theirperspective on life, and it is always there for them. The intention is what counts. The intention of pure loving beings allaround you helping you to find your way in this world of chaos is a real deal,a real thing, and you can allow as much help as you want. It is all there for you. The help can come in many ways and manyfashions and can add to your beliefs about what is possible to do in your worldof now. For it is a now thing, it is notfor later, or in the past. It isavailable now, in your present moment, and your present is the only place it isaccessible to you.
Magic is not something to be feared, for it created theuniverse, it created you, it created all your loved ones, it createdeverything. Without magic, there is noworld, no universe, it is a law of nature. It has gotten a lot of bad press over the centuries and we want to sayto those who are listening, it just is. It is how you create anything, you cannot create without it. You are non-physical beings who wanted to bephysical to create in this physical realm and to do that, you added magic tothe mix. You cannot escape it. So if you are thinking about magic as a badthing, then in your life it will be a bad thing, because thoughts are things,you create with your thoughts. I wouldjust like to point out that you can change the way you think about magic and amtrying to explain to you what it is, and show you the beauty and wonder andnormalness of what it is, so you can begin to think about it from a differentpoint of view, a different way to think, something to be grateful for,something to utilize in the most perfect way possible. Get rid of all of your preconceptions of whatit is and just allow it to help you with your life and add magic to the mix. Your creations will thank you for you are allcreating every moment of every day and this will help you facilitate yourcreations into becoming what you want them to be.

We wish you well on your journeys.

Thank you Seth.
You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Pinkroses
30-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Thank you, Nameless! What a beautiful message!

barrynu
30-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Thank you for that message.It was perfectly timed for me.:smile: