PDA

View Full Version : shadow merkaba?

Avalancediscoverer
30-09-2012, 11:33 AM
I was channeling yesterday and this is what my guide channeled through me.

"When we are spoken to you shall hear the repeating of few words. Remember them well child, for you shall have to use it in thus future.

Shadow merkaba near here is endlessly dangerous. That‘s why you should not travel inside from the outer worlds appearance only "

shadow merkaba? Anyone know about this as in earthly related? Like some researches or documentaries?

Nameless
30-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Have no idea what that means? I am told by my guides, and verified with someone else's guides, that if you are channeling fearful information, "endlessly dangerous" might fit there, that it could be one of two things. You could be channeling a lower entity, which I for one don't want to be doing, so you can ask who you want to channel and you can ask only for a higher guide, or you are channeling through your fears (which everyone does, can't avoid that) and maybe you have some fear there about channeled entites, or the channeling process itself.

I tend to think its a lower level entity, but that's just my thoughts about it :)

Just some thoughts...

Avalancediscoverer
09-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi Nameless,
Thanks for replying :) Although I channel sometimes, I don't know or not sure who I am channeling from. So therefore, I am always insecure when I open up space to channel. Your reply helped me somewhat. Thank you so much

Toolite
22-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Applaud you. Its difficult to narrow it down to an exact spirit sometimes but you can look at the message was it positive or negative. How did you recieve the message? Written, telepathically as examples
Glory To God

Toolite
22-10-2012, 02:12 PM
It sounds like a message from a blk shadow explaining why he hides himself or trying to explain.
Glory To God

Xan
22-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Avalanche... If it were me I would go back to my guide and say, "Hey! What does that mean?"

Xan

John32241
22-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Shadow merkaba near here is endlessly dangerous. That‘s why you should not travel inside from the outer worlds appearance only "

I understand the last part. The outer world perceptions would not work on the inner world.

The terms used from that first part would not encourage me. 3 of the 7 words are slanted towards the negative. In my case, I like shadow elements, however in this context, no so much.

Best Wishes!!
John

Toolite
22-10-2012, 05:15 PM
I understand the last part. The outer world perceptions would not work on the inner world.

The terms used from that first part would not encourage me. 3 of the 7 words are slanted towards the negative. In my case, I like shadow elements, however in this context, no so much.

Best Wishes!!
John

What do you like about the shadow? Could you explain a little more?

Glory To God

John32241
22-10-2012, 11:26 PM
What do you like about the shadow? Could you explain a little more?

Glory To God

The shadow reflects the unloved aspects of the self. Kind of like a mirror for the choice maker.

Another aspect of it is the ignorance of the child. Dark being the absence of light and awareness. Residing within each of us ready to resist change.

Only compassionate love will break its grip on our psyche, as I see it.

John

Toolite
23-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Some do have a dark shadow which has merged with them because of a certain neg behavior. I would of never thought this if I didnt witness it. God has been teaching me about blk shadows since 2005. Have you witness the merger or how do you draw the

Toolite
23-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Conclusion that everyone has a blk shadow?
Glory To God