PDA

View Full Version : Some modern Physical Mediumship

starfish
06-10-2010, 10:15 PM
from germany i think,

this group seems to be getting the beginnings of physical phenomena:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THC5DMLMS9Q (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc h%3Fv%3DTHC5DMLMS9Q)

Spiritmessenger
07-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi starfish :smile:
That was brilliant thanks for putting it up. :hug2:
Love light and blessings :hug3:
Spiritmessenger

starfish
07-10-2010, 05:14 PM
thats nice of you , your welcome Spiritmessenger :hug3:

we are overdue some better mediumship , here's hoping.
:smile:

Misscpb
08-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Great, thank you. Here are some other links for physical mediumship that you/anyone may be interested in:-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4547643599106427733#

http://website.lineone.net/~enlightenment/jack_webber.htm

http://www.zerdinphenomenal.co.uk/Default.asp?page_id=1

mac
12-10-2010, 01:22 PM
If there are some contemporary physical mediums around, with substantiated outcomes to their mediumship, I'll be as pleased as anyone else who is interested in the demonstration of survival evidence through any form of mediumship. :smile:

I hope, though, that there won't be more interest in the phenomena than the message. It's all too easy to be overwhelmed by them and to forget the message of survival.

deepsea
13-11-2010, 07:52 PM
I have searched through every avenue of spiritualism eventually to arrive at PM.
But until I actually see with my own eyes my hubby materialise,will I believe solely.
Deepsea

mac
13-11-2010, 10:40 PM
I have searched through every avenue of spiritualism eventually to arrive at PM.
But until I actually see with my own eyes my hubby materialise,will I believe solely.
Deepsea

Evidential mediumship is at perhaps its lowest ebb and physical mediumship even more so.

Would that it were otherwise....:icon_frown:

deepsea
14-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Just a thought that entered my mind,Mac.
Going back in time now,but I seem to remember how popular private home sittings were back in my young time.
(not saying what years.:redface: )

It was quite common then to hear of Mrs xxxx and her clan having sittings behind closed curtains in the popular 'front room'.
Wonder if that still goes on and what results they have that are not made public.
Would be interestd to know.:confused:
Deepsea.

glenos
14-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Yes it still goes on. Results are as always "developing" because as we know sometimes these things can take many years. Others that I have heard of have had quite astonishing results early on.

G.

mac
14-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Just a thought that entered my mind,Mac.
Going back in time now,but I seem to remember how popular private home sittings were back in my young time.
(not saying what years.:redface: )

It was quite common then to hear of Mrs xxxx and her clan having sittings behind closed curtains in the popular 'front room'.
Wonder if that still goes on and what results they have that are not made public.
Would be interestd to know.:confused:
Deepsea.
I'd be interested too....

As Glenos suggests, groups are still working towards pm but because we don't get to hear anything, we can only speculate on how many and with what success. It is justifiably claimed that such mediumship is the most dramatically evidential.

The NAS used to provide a forum for such groups but that folded several years ago. Guidance and help along with reports on developing groups was available along with a monthly newsletter for subscribers.

I find it sad that all forms of evidential mediumship are in the Doldrums. :icon_frown:

deepsea
14-11-2010, 12:07 PM
There has to be a reason why PM has dropped into this pit of secrecy.
Is it fear,is it so top secret that information is not being given?

My daughter when she was younger was dating a young guy who I remember now had parents who were both very strong mediums and held seances in their home. Now this is going back to approximately the 70's.
Must ask her if she knows anything more about the seances they used to hold.
Deepsea

mac
14-11-2010, 12:18 PM
There has to be a reason why PM has dropped into this pit of secrecy.
Is it fear,is it so top secret that information is not being given?

My daughter when she was younger was dating a young guy who I remember now had parents who were both very strong mediums and held seances in their home. Now this is going back to approximately the 70's.
Must ask her if she knows anything more about the seances they used to hold.
Deepsea
Has it really dropped into a pit of secrecy?

We are speculating about the true situation as there is no clear indication what it actually is.

Maybe there are simply few home circles anyway? We'd hardly get to hear about them unless the details are made known and yet they may not be deliberately secretive...

I wouldn't be surprised, though, to hear that groups are anxious to avoid the ridicule they've often been exposed to. Sad but understandable.

There are many, many detractors out there. :icon_frown:

deepsea
14-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Has it really dropped into a pit of secrecy?

We are speculating about the true situation as there is no clear indication what it actually is.

Maybe there are simply few home circles anyway? We'd hardly get to hear about them unless the details are made known and yet they may not be deliberately secretive...

I wouldn't be surprised, though, to hear that groups are anxious to avoid the ridicule they've often been exposed to. Sad but understandable.

There are many, many detractors out there. :icon_frown:

Got to admit,Mac you are right.
I probably picked the wrong word there.
There was a lot of ridicule years back,I remember being sent off to bed when the only medium in the family used to visit. What they used to speak about was not for my young ears apparently. :confused:
I remember hearing words about 'trance' and so and so appeared...............!
Got a feeling this is what set me off on my quest for spiritualism.
:D

mac
14-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Got to admit,Mac you are right.
I probably picked the wrong word there.
There was a lot of ridicule years back,I remember being sent off to bed when the only medium in the family used to visit. What they used to speak about was not for my young ears apparently. :confused:
I remember hearing words about 'trance' and so and so appeared...............!
Got a feeling this is what set me off on my quest for spiritualism.
:D
"Got a feeling this is what set me off on my quest for spiritualism." Absolutely! Your time quite evidently was right!

I well remember my first exposure to the notions of mediumship (and later to Spiritualism's message), listening intently to what my experienced friends were describing, and realising that changes were coming to me - at the time, though, I didn't fully appreciate the magnitude of the revelations I was just beginning to experience.

Without something similar for others to experience, how would they understand? :icon_frown:

Many will think it's all about spooks and speaking to the dead, little realising that it teaches as much about life as it does about the afterlife....

Such is life - I did what I could.

glenos
14-11-2010, 01:46 PM
We are all doing what we can. Evangelism is one thing but actually getting in amongst those who need our help and doin' it is another. Roll ya sleeves up guys n gals, we've got work to do..

G.

mac
14-11-2010, 04:53 PM
We are all doing what we can. Evangelism is one thing but actually getting in amongst those who need our help and doin' it is another. Roll ya sleeves up guys n gals, we've got work to do..

G.
good onya, glen, but it can sometimes be a tricky balance to strike between apparent evangelism and concern for 'spreading the word'.

deepsea
14-11-2010, 05:19 PM

G.

When do we start,Glenos? :angel8:
The three muskateers.

glenos
14-11-2010, 05:59 PM
The three muskateers. :icon_albino: :icon_albino: :icon_albino:

I'm slowly getting into my stride with my help so to speak. Spirit have said to me "As you serve you shall be served". Good enough for me.

I remember as kids at school all arms around each others shoulders, a hundred of us sweeping around the playground all chanting "join on lets be".. blah blah Kid power!

Ok so there's three of us but I know of at least another half dozen on here who are pretty good so to speak. And a couple of very good mediums amongst 'em.

"Join on roll ya sleeves up"

G.

deepsea
14-11-2010, 06:05 PM
The three muskateers. :icon_albino: :icon_albino: :icon_albino:

I'm slowly getting into my stride with my help so to speak. Spirit have said to me "As you serve you shall be served". Good enough for me.

I remember as kids at school all arms around each others shoulders, a hundred of us sweeping around the playground all chanting "join on lets be".. blah blah Kid power!

Ok so there's three of us but I know of at least another half dozen on here who are pretty good so to speak. And a couple of very good mediums amongst 'em.

"Join on roll ya sleeves up"

G.

My sleeves are already rolled up.
See you both later hopefully,off to feed my stomach.
be good.
:smile:
deepsea

glenos
14-11-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm sure they are already D.

:wav: :wav:

G:D

Tricia
14-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Just loveeeeeeeeee this topic/thread
:wav: