PDA

View Full Version : My Channeling attempts. Discussion welcome.

Sangress
17-09-2012, 06:32 AM
I've recently become interested in channeling or just relaying information from spirits who cant spread the word of their own accord. Figured I might be able to help someone with it or just might be something to do when I'm bored. (To be honest I really dont know why the urge has occurred, but logical explanations or guesses work well enough for me. Lol.)

Cant say I've put much thought into how to do it though...I could just invite anyone to wander in and start using me as a mouthpiece, or just focus on eavesdropping on thoughts in general or ask a specific question proposed by people on the forum and then see who answers....

I want to do this for the spirits more so than anyone else, so I suppose maybe it could be more of an 'interview' with spirits or just an opportunity to give them a voice?

So yeh, this will be my channeling thread....feel free to comment and share experiences or give me advice or whatever you'd like along the way considering this kind of thing is relatively unexplored for me at least.

WhiteWarrior
17-09-2012, 07:57 AM
I have done this quite a few times now together with Vicky. As I did with you, some time back. Basically that makes me the sitter, since I don't bring any mediumship to the table myself. I might not be completely useless energetically though; it seems my presence makes the medium's connections with the spirits a little stronger.

I think I will separate my experiences in three groups. In the first group comes the many sessions with spirit guides. If I say I have spoken with 50 different guides I am not exaggerating. Mostly my task has been to make them come forward and build the connection between guide and charge, and I have asked the same questions many many times by now. In the successful guide hunts this have made the charge a channel for the duration of the conversation. It is my great sorrow that I am myself completely useless at communicating with my own guides with the methods I have successfully taught many others, and I am truly thankful to Vicky who helps me to speak with my guides quite often. Sangress, if you will help us hopeless cases with guide communication it will be a great help to both us living ones and our guides. I think however you should ask of the sitters that they spend a little time beforehand to actually plan what to ask for - VERY many of those I have helped, have seemingly had no questions of their own at least in that session. Being a channeler costs, in terms of energy and time, as you know well enough - I have seen you tapped out a few times by now, not to mention some headaches that showed up on Richter's Scale.

In the second group I will mention the sessions where I have been a sitter and have been speaking with a channeled spirit other than a guide - after calling for them in the first place. These events have been rather fewer than the guide ones, but there still have been a number of them. I do not as a rule call for those who are dead and whom I met in this life while alive, but it has happened. In most of these cases I have called on them - through the medium - in order to get help with something or to offer my help. It has been extremely rare that these spirits do NOT come when called, but then they have rarely been newly dead spirits who have passed over.

Third group contains the many and mostly both unplanned and unexpected sessions where I have found myself the sitter for a channeler whose gates have just opened without warning, and a number of near random spirits have burst through and desired attention - some times loudly. Usually the first spirit has been a powerful one who has simply forced down the channeler's gates in order to deliver a specific message to me or to the channeler. But after that others have come; ghosts needing help with something before they can cross over, or simply lonely spirits who are up for a little company, or even fairly nasty spirits who have expressed intent to take over the channeler's body and life. Some such breachings have lasted an hour and involved more than half a dozen spirits. As indicated it has not always been pleasant encounters. I understand some mediums experience attacks on their gates almost continously and it takes a lot of effort to remain in control. This is where it makes a big difference to have gatekeepers; these are usually guides but other spirits can be employed as well. I have also been in controlled 'open gate days' where random spirits have been allowed through one by one then dismissed, and the gate closed when the channeler has had enough.

A medium's gate, when it is open, creates a draft in the spirit world that spirits notice. Much in the way an energy worker's activities show up as a beacon in that same world. And I suspect the more powerful the medium, the more powerful the visiting spirits will be. Be they positive or negative. Knowing what kind of talents you have Sangress, I would be expecting deities - and hey, I think you have already met some :)

Sangress
17-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks for sharing WhiteWarrior, in a way its given me some kind of guidelines and understanding of what to expect.

I've never really channeled with the intent to channel before or seen anything like that occurring beyond possession or someone just channeling energy as opposed to a spirit.

I mean sure there was that time I thought I'd been shot in the head when a suicide victim stepped through me and made me relay some stuff to a relative, but I just thought he was being a manipulative ******* as opposed to channeling...so I dont think that counts anyway.

Personally, I've been talking to a particular spirit for a while now and conversing with him is very clear and easy while I'm still sitting in my skin, far more easily than lets say when I tried to decipher what this uh *doesn't say swear word* interesting individual standing on his own grave was trying to convey to me for about an hour a few months back.

I figure since I have some raw empathic skill that will allow direct channeling, then I'll probably only going to start off with spirits that I know I can actually communicate properly because I'm pretty sure it has to happen on both ends.

So yeh, I might channel for other people with some practice, but I think for now just picking up randoms and blabbing whatever will be interesting enough for me (likely with headaches included. lol.)

And you think I've already met some 'celebrity' deities? Just a hunch or you got some names up your sleeve? Heh.

Sangress
17-09-2012, 09:01 AM
-_- I knew my internet would make this double post.....*sigh*

WhiteWarrior
17-09-2012, 09:37 AM
And you think I've already met some 'celebrity' deities? Just a hunch or you got some names up your sleeve? Heh.

You mentioned Ba'al in a different thread.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

Encountering deities or celebrity spirits isn't all that unique. So far I have met angels, arch angels, a native indian god, a babylonic demigod, Mother Earth, Marilyn Monroe and Jimi Hendrix. The latter two purely by chance. And I am not even a medium.

Nameless
17-09-2012, 12:29 PM
I have been channeling using automatic writing for a year now, and it has changed my life. Now I know I can speak with the other side, it helps to know that they are guiding me and love me (even if I don't always follow where I'm being led, but I am getting better at trying!).

I just recently had a channeling by a spirit who told me he was going to be my gatekeeper. I will post it under the channeled messages section for you. I had only heard this term once, and didn't realize I needed one (oops).

I think it is extremely important to always ask for a Higher Guide when channeling. What I do is surround myself in a bubble of the White Light of the Holy Spirit (or whatever light works for you) and ask that this space is a sacred space, ask for a Higher guide, and that my guides help keep this space protected. That has always worked for me.

As for the headaches, it is a side effect, I am sure you know by now, of opening up. Your guides are making connections from their side and you are making connections on yours. Mine felt like subtle adjustments, and weird sensations, but I do remember a few headaches (but I attributed most of that to the weather - when the barometric pressure changes, sometimes that gives me a headache, so I was never sure).

I am so excited for you!! Have fun on your journey. A good read for this type of work is, "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman. She channels a being of light, Orin, and she channeled this book, and Orin explains everything you would ever want to know about it.

Light.

Nameless
17-09-2012, 12:39 PM
So, I just posted it the Gatekeeper channeling for you. I was quite surprised when he showed up ( :)

Sangress
18-09-2012, 12:19 AM
You mentioned Ba'al in a different thread.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwik i%2FBaal_%28demon))

Encountering deities or celebrity spirits isn't all that unique. So far I have met angels, arch angels, a native indian god, a babylonic demigod, Mother Earth, Marilyn Monroe and Jimi Hendrix. The latter two purely by chance. And I am not even a medium.

True, although I'm still not sure if its the 'ba'al' which really is a form of addressing someone as 'lord' or *the* ba'al.

He doesn't seem all that evil to me...then again its me...so uh...hmm.

I suppose if your going to be around you'll run into some famous individuals, like being in Hollywood...only spirit style.

Nameless, thanks for the info and encouragement. I'll look into your post asap.

Henri77
18-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Other than verbal-mental channeling.... i've occasionally wondered about having a 2 way conversation with a "celeb" while writng...

For example an "interview" with someone you really admire-love who's no longer on earth.... (for me....perhaps:
composer Eric Satie
Plato
Mother Mary
a past "me" perhaps
(assuming they were available to chat)

Would a conversation be easier than a dictated-channeled topic?
Especially with a spirit one hasn't visited with extensively.

everyone(supposedly) channels Jesus, Metatron, Archangel Michael .... so perhaps someone we don't hear a lot from would be inclined to offer an interview.

I'm a slow typist so this might be difficult, but I oughta try it.
As a sometime fiction writer I channel lots of stuff, including higher self, but haven't ever tried this.

Or maybe a voice recorder is a good idea as well ? If I can get over hearing my voice.
Does this work for folks here who don't trance??

Henri77
18-09-2012, 03:05 AM
then I'll probably only going to start off with spirits that I know I can actually communicate properly because I'm pretty sure it has to happen on both ends.

I'd say if you feel a strong affinity for someone ,this greatly increases the liklihood of success.... even if you've not communicated....this affinity likely suggests a soul connection IMO

I dreamt of Lori Anderson & Shirley MacClain, as I'd long felt a significant love for them ,on a soul level.... we likely are connected in some manner. Course both are in the body .... so I'd likely not attempt channeling... though this too is a possibility,, for their subconscious to communicate...especially while asleep.

Sangress
18-09-2012, 03:54 AM
Would a conversation be easier than a dictated-channeled topic?

I bet it would, more casual at least and no pressure on either individual to perform or behave in any particular fashion.

Or maybe a voice recorder is a good idea as well ?

Now thats one I havent considered, that sounds interesting, although I'd have to get used to the sound of my own voice too. Its just weird.

I'd say if you feel a strong affinity for someone ,this greatly increases the liklihood of success.... even if you've not communicated....this affinity likely suggests a soul connection IMO

*Nods* Makes sense.

Henri77
18-09-2012, 04:16 AM
Thanx for the thread... I haven't thought about this aspect of channeling in a while.
I studied-did mental channeling ... in spiritualist church ...

And have channeled spiritual-inspired writing...prob from higher self-source

but never as a conversation- interview with a specific known source,
And it could be enlightening.....

who witnessed the Pyaramids being built? How?
who went into the Burmuda Triangle (one way)
who is that in the UFO i cannot see

(I did once see through an ET's eyes, the interior of a craft) during a night contact workshop

Lots of unanswered historical questions that someone may be able to answer, someone who was there.

If I was a better typist, typing would be an option, and my pennmanship is awful when i write fast.......so i haven't pursued this quite yet

I imagine with practice ,one might be able to talk into a recorder... and somewhat tune out their voice, so as not to be distracting... or simply imagine it sounding like someone else who they're hearing

imagination can accomplish lots

Sangress
20-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Ok, so I tried my hand at just recording an interview today rather than trying to directly channel emotions and all that.

I can't say it was too amazing, but meh. It's something at least.

So here it is.

Me: Ok so I start writing now?
Spirit: If you want.
Me: Right. So why not introduce yourself?
Spirit: You already know me.
Me: Yeh but everyone who'll be reading this won't.
Spirit: They cant know me from words anyway.
Me: Your not making this easy on me are you?
Spirit: Do I ever?
Me: Good point. I suppose I'll introduce you then. This is Baal, I met him by chance not too long ago and we've been conversing ever since.
Baal (Spirit): I feel like I'm in some AA meeting. What is the point of this?
Me: This just seemed easier than communicating with some random that I can barely make sense of.
Baal: Ok then.
Me: Why dont you tell us a bit about yourself?
Baal: I'm sure everyone already has their own ideas of who I am.
Me: That's beside the point. Come on.
Baal: Fine. I'm known as Baal among your people...don't look at me like that, sang, they are still your people...and rumors aside, I'm what you might call an incubus...? Is that the right term?
Me: I guess so.
Baal: Can I leave now?
Me: Yeh I suppose so. You weren't lying when you said you didn't like 'that kind of attention.'
Baal: I never lie...
Me: Sure you don't. We should do this again some time.
Baal: Yes, whenever that is...

(And he left.)

Nameless
20-09-2012, 04:06 AM
I have never heard of Baal, but "incubus" that's a very unusual word... Does he explain what an incubus is in the context he is using it?

Henri77
20-09-2012, 04:32 AM
I have never heard of Baal, but "incubus" that's a very unusual word... Does he explain what an incubus is in the context he is using it?

I was wondering the same, after researching his name-title.
Is this really a healthy relationship for one to pursue?

This is the kind of question Mom's typically pose ... but one wonders who this entity really is, and what their game is.

Sangress
20-09-2012, 06:03 AM

Nope, but I'm sure I can nag him enough to tell me.

Is this really a healthy relationship for one to pursue?

Considering hes only done good for me without asking anything in return for as long as I've known him, I think he's safe enough. If not then my bad *shrugs*

He's very clear when he speaks and I can hear and sense him loud as day, so I think I'll try and get more out of him just for the fun of it and then move onto someone else if I can.

Henri77
20-09-2012, 07:21 AM
Well your "Mom" and the rest of us are sincerely happy to hear that.

We're all here to support one another and cannot always know what potentially benefits anothers' journey.

WhiteWarrior
20-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I would like to have a chat with this entity if the timing should happen to work out. He is clearly of a different type that the ones I normally communicate with.

Sangress
21-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Sure WW. I'll ask him about it (he'll likely say yes, hes never said no before unless its something personal.)

Ok so I have another conversation, its a lot longer than the first and goes off track a bit and turns into just our usual chattering at the end, but oh well. It was late yesterday evening, but I hadn't had a chance to put it up here until now.

I've broken it up into chunks so the huge wall of writing doesn't get confusing. I was really surprised at the length of it (3 pages!) because we only talked for not even half an hour.

Me: So, what do you mean by you being an 'incubus'?
Baal: It mean's 'to lay upon.'

Me: You lay on people?
Baal: I lay with people, but on is relatively the same.

Me: So by lay with you mean sex right?
Baal: Yes, if you want to call it that. It's not the literal act though considering I have obviously no body attached to me. It's not a physical act.

Me: Ok, so why do you do it?
Baal: I do it because naturally I'm responsible for ensuring that life or fertility is carried over to unborn spirits and continues to be created and maintained within grown individuals. Like a bee to flowers, I take from one and give to another, both to sustain myself and them.

Me: Wait so you allow people to give birth?
Baal: No. I help them to remain fertile in a non-physical way, so they can bring new souls into this place and ensure that life continues for as long as possible without detriment to the individual.

Me: I'm not sure I get it. I mean you'd need to be in multiple places at once to do this thing for everyone.
Baal: I don't do it for everyone. There are others that tend to those that I don't.

Me: Ok, so how do you actually do it?
Baal: That's a little personal don't you think?

Me: Yeh probably. Can you tell me anyway?
Baal: I can, but I don't want to. It's important to me so I like to keep it to myself.

Me: Are you sure its that important? I mean you've already said this much.
Baal: It is 'that' important.

Me: Ok. So your telling me that there's a heap of spirits doing some kind of 'maintenance' on humanity's ability to procreate/introduce and maintain life by having 'sex' (but not sex) with them?
Baal: Yes.

Me: Intriguing, if not kinda hard to believe. Why wouldn't anyone notice?
Baal: We're discreet at what we do and its also best to do so while the body is asleep.

Me: And why is that?
Baal: It gives everyone a baseline, a way to see how someone naturally is and what they need rather than while they are active and everything in them is constantly moving and changing.

Me: Hmm. There are stories about incubus, myths and stuff.
Baal: There are. Your point is..?

Me: I actually didn't think you'd know about them.
Baal: You assume a lot.

Me: Well, you are a spirit...most don't really hang around the physical world to read up on mythology and such.
Baal: Not that you can see. We might all have our faces buried in books for all you know.

Me: I've never seen a spirit reading a book. I thought I was pretty well informed myself.
Baal: About what?

Me: Everything. Haha.
Baal: Your lucky I know your joking.

Me: Why?
Baal: Because I don't want to talk to someone who thinks they know everything.

Me: Maybe I do.
Baal: …...No you really don't.

Me: Your very picky with who you talk to.
Baal: You don't know anyone else I talk to.

Me: Oh right...well I stand by my statement anyway. You don't seem to talk to many other people.
Baal: I also 'stand by' what I said earlier. You really do assume a lot.

Me: Why's your name Baal?
Baal: Originally it was just a title of respect. Now it's a lot of things, most of which aren't respectful at all.

Me:Why do you keep the name if its not what it should be then?
Baal: Regardless of what it means or what others think it means, its still my name just like you have your name. I'm not changing it for anyone because they don't like whatever connotations are connected to it just like you wouldn't change your name if someone didn't like it for reasons that might not even be true. I'm not ashamed of my name and I never will be. I am proud to be who I am.

Me: That's some very strong words there. You seem kinda defensive.
Baal: I am defensive. Is there a problem with that?

Me: No. I just thought by now you would have relaxed.
Baal: I'm just tired. I can never 'relax' when it comes to you, especially when your doing this interview thing.

Me: Why?
Baal: I had a long night last night and your still new to me so I don't know what to make of you and you already know why I don't appreciate the interview.

Me: Why to the first two things?
Baal: You sound like a child, you know.

Me: Yes. Haha. But seriously why...
Baal: The long night was because someone was ill, so I had to put in extra hours for them. And I don't know how to answer that other question. Your just not what I'm used to.

Me: And what is that?
Baal: Associates mostly, locals that aren't attached to bodies and who don't have some morbid interest in documenting everything I say.

Me: I don't document everything. I'm sure you'll get used to it.
Baal: Again with the assumptions..

Me: Are you annoyed by all my assumptions?
Baal: No, I think its entertaining actually. But all the questions are starting to become dull.

Me: I've got a good one. If you could say something to the whole of humanity, what would it be?
Baal: Hmm. I have too much to say to humanity, but I think the most acceptable things would be 'don't believe everything you read, think about what you say more often and don't take things for granted.'

Me: Do I count as being one of the ones you'd address.
Baal: Are you human?

Me: Depends on which way you look at it.
Baal: Then I'll say no to the first, yes to the second thing and maybe to the last for you.

Me: Hey, I think before I speak!
Baal: Funny I couldn't hear you thinking...
Me: Thanks. -_-

Baal: Did you like my visit the other night?
Me: That was you?

Baal: “No of course not.” See what I mean by you not thinking?
Me: Ok ok I get it. But seriously your not just joking around are you?
Baal: No joke.

Me: Ok, well yeh I liked your visit, but you kept me awake for ages.
Baal: You were awake already and it was only 4 hours.

Me: Yeh, but still...it was meant to be my sleep time.
Baal: I didn't know you had a curfew?

Me: Your a real joker tonight aren't you?
Baal: I was asking a serious question.

Me: I can hear you trying not to laugh. Why didn't you let me know it was you?

Baal: I don't know. It seemed more fun when you couldn't see my face. Can we stop this now?

Me: What? You trying to make a fool of me?
Baal: No this thing. The interview.

Me: Oh so you admit to it?
Baal: I told you I never lie.

Me: Yeh well that doesn't answer the question. I will get you back for this.
Baal: I would like to see you try.

(And hes gone.)

fire
21-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Too bad he's not really into it. I enjoyed reading this.

Henri77
22-09-2012, 03:00 AM
You established a very clear connection evidently.

May I share this vid I just discovered

Channeling primer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsThJ8naQgo

by Spirit Science ..... entertaining, funny & very informative (including communication w/animals)

John32241
26-09-2012, 04:08 PM
What I have experienced is that confrontational conversations are not productive.

When I am able to elevate my thinking and my feelings to their highest levels, I find that the spirits that talk with me are equally intent on helpful exchanges.

We always have a choice, that we state with the energy of out intent, when it comes to these things.

John

Gofa
27-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Baal (*/ˈbeɪl/ bayl; sometimes spelled Bael, BaĆ«l (French), Baell) is one of the seven princes of Hell. He is mentioned widely in the Old Testament as the primary pagan idol of the Phoenicians, often associated with the pagan goddess Ashtaroth.

Smiler
28-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Sang

Just a question ...Don't you care who you hang out with ?

Maybe your Entity ...Is talking Far away From Light ..and To lay is Literally Laying in their Energy .

I know you wont take offense by what I write ~ Seriously You wish to open that Door ? And i don't mean a physical Door ...I mean The House and I am sure .. the Low entity in which you speak knows what is meant by that. The Big un's would not bother with an interview IMO

Easy For any low dense Energy to say a name.

Ps..Why do an interview On SF with such a thing?... SF is based about LOVE... The founder of this site is always to be respected IMO again. We are a community that can share freely and we are lucky to have this outlet.

Lets Not forget .. the man that gave us this opportunity ..and the base of what SF is about ~ plus the hours of his family and friends .

My concern is why you don't care about yourself ?

Free will ~ is every ones ..I am simply asking questions

Love and Love Sangress
:)

Sangress
29-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Just a question ...Don't you care who you hang out with ?
I do, hence why I choose my friends carefully.

Seriously You wish to open that Door ?
My doors are always open to anyone. I treat all spirits and people alike with equal respect and that respect is returned in kind.

If the respect is not returned then of course certain boundaries get reinforced and after three misbehavior's and a couple chances to redeem themselves they are kicked out.

Ps..Why do an interview On SF with such a thing?... SF is based about LOVE... The founder of this site is always to be respected IMO again. We are a community that can share freely and we are lucky to have this outlet.
I don't see a problem with interviewing spirits. I've never been wronged by any of the individuals I affiliate with and they are all there for me as they would be for you or anyone else.

If you think this would offend individuals on this site, as well as the site founder and that it is going against the love motto around here, then please take it up with the moderators.

My concern is why you don't care about yourself ?
I'm not sure where you got the notion that I don't care about myself. I do.

Also, I started communicating with another spirit a few days ago (well she actually turned up in my room and startled me a bit) and though she was nice, I couldn't understand her.

I'm positive she called herself Eudaemonia and started talking in a language that I couldn't understand most parts of (Latin I think) and I didn't have any pen or paper ready or anything.

I just kept telling her I couldn't understand her and wanted her to wait until I'd written something down or got online or maybe if she could repeat the speech she flung into.

The only parts I remember from it were a few specific words the stuck out to me and that I remembered for some reason (I've since looked them up.) So here they are in no particular order.

Aventis - Which could mean covetous, eager, anxious, willing, cheerful, glad, with pleasure

Revoco - call back, recall, regain, revive

Que - and (but the translators I used seemed kind of iffy on that one)

Amare - be fond of, fall in love with, have a tendency to, love, like

Obscuro - cause to be forgotten, conceal, darken, obscure, make indistinct

So, I learned something new. There is such a thing as a spiritual language barrier. Heh.

I hope she wanders in again so I can somehow let her know that I didn't get to pass on her message (or at least not most of it.)

(P.s - apparently in some translations Eudaemonia means 'good spirit' but in others means the opposite. she seemed nice so I'd assume its the former. It also apparently means ' a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous' and was first used by Aristotle. )

So yeh....

Evaah
29-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Que - and (but the translators I used seemed kind of iffy on that one)
As someone who took Latin for three years in high school, I can tell you why the translator was iffy.
"Que" is not the common term for "and" in Latin. Usually it's "et." There's also "atque," and "ac," but "que" is usually tacked on to the end of certain words that have a close relationship with each other. So you won't see a sentence like puellae que pueri (girls and boys). It would be puellae puerique.

Hope that helps.

Sangress
29-09-2012, 01:58 AM
As someone who took Latin for three years in high school, I can tell you why the translator was iffy.
"Que" is not the common term for "and" in Latin. Usually it's "et." There's also "atque," and "ac," but "que" is usually tacked on to the end of certain words that have a close relationship with each other. So you won't see a sentence like puellae que pueri (girls and boys). It would be puellae puerique.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, that makes more sense with the way words were being smushed together with it. I could only recognize it because it was repeated at least 5 times.

You should have been there! I bet you would have made sense of it real quick. Heh.

WhiteWarrior
29-09-2012, 09:28 AM
I have been there. Once I was chatting online with a very ill channeler whose gate was flung open while we spoke, and a number of spirits came in and had a few conversations with me. One of them wrote long sentences in fluid french. My friend know maybe two words in french and cannot even write them. With my own barely better skills and the hurried help of Babelfish, I managed to understand that she wanted to know where she was, whose body she was in and who she was talking with - and how. I responded if, slowly, and learned it was a girl with a french sounding name before she vanished again. Not an uncommon session except for the french bit. My current theory is that ghosts are limited to the language they knew in their last life, while spirits who have passed over and/or are free roamers have access to any language.

If you meet this lady again I suggest you offer her the use of your hands so she can leave a written message for you to translate afterwards. You have done that before after all.

John32241
29-09-2012, 11:26 AM
I have been there. Once I was chatting online with a very ill channeler whose gate was flung open while we spoke, and a number of spirits came in and had a few conversations with me. One of them wrote long sentences in fluid french. My friend know maybe two words in french and cannot even write them. With my own barely better skills and the hurried help of Babelfish, I managed to understand that she wanted to know where she was, whose body she was in and who she was talking with - and how. I responded if, slowly, and learned it was a girl with a french sounding name before she vanished again. Not an uncommon session except for the french bit. My current theory is that ghosts are limited to the language they knew in their last life, while spirits who have passed over and/or are free roamers have access to any language.

If you meet this lady again I suggest you offer her the use of your hands so she can leave a written message for you to translate afterwards. You have done that before after all.

The channeled material from Kryon has some insights about spirits that may be of interest to you. If you would like to understand more about these things, I can provide a link to one or more of those messages?

John

Evaah
29-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Thank you, that makes more sense with the way words were being smushed together with it. I could only recognize it because it was repeated at least 5 times.

You should have been there! I bet you would have made sense of it real quick. Heh.

Haha. Well. It's been 2 years since I took my last Latin class. I've forgotten a whole bunch of it. Out of your list, I only remembered que, amare and obscuro. But fortunately I still hold on to my dictionary, since it's more reliable than internet translators... :smile:

WhiteWarrior
29-09-2012, 01:12 PM
The channeled material from Kryon has some insights about spirits that may be of interest to you. If you would like to understand more about these things, I can provide a link to one or more of those messages?

John

I would find that interesting, yes. Thank you.

vicky3619
29-09-2012, 03:48 PM
My current theory is that ghosts are limited to the language they knew in their last life, while spirits who have passed over and/or are free roamers have access to any language.

I will agree :)
With maybe some exeption,like the one we met who just talked as ''brrrr'' before alt finally understood him...

John32241
29-09-2012, 07:49 PM
I would find that interesting, yes. Thank you.

Ok then, lets start with this one.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

I am a telepathic medium with awareness as it relates to energetic residue. The movies that become popular that scare us are not wise information providers on this subject.

John