PDA

View Full Version : Self reflection

SoulWhisperer
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
SO, I haven't contributing as much as I would like to in SF, maybe In my presence state of evolution, what I need to do is listen more and talk less. or perhaps listen carefully. So, here are some personal reflections of mine ...

-------------

..." Why forcing thoughts and words? If you are patient, on the right moment you'll know what to say and do.
I like to feel confortable and safe among the crowd, and make others feel confortable, safe and accepted in my presence .
The universe will manage to bring toghether the right people at the right moment. I know it will. That's all I ask. And someone to love also. Nobody needs to be alone. Hughs."

I would like to invite everyone to share their personal thoughts and reflections.

Blessings

SOULWHISPERER

amy green
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
This is not personal but a general observation. One that I've had for some time now, but involves reflection.

Do I need to lower my opinion of how spiritual people behave? I really don't want to. Why does it make me so sad to see the egos battling it out on threads? Where's the love?

Am I just noticing this more than I should, i.e. are most threads fairly moderate/not conflicted/doing battle? I have a constant disappointment with posts depicting uncaring interactions (rather than debating but not undermining posts) i.e. from some who obviously see themselves as spiritual. Their potential remains, as yet, untapped it would seem.

I am uplifted with those whose love shines through here and are supportive.... I guess I just want us all to be like that and this is not realistic is it? There must be levels of spirituality....that would explain it.

Wear Your Love Like Heaven - Donovan
http://youtu.be/3E9ZNI8-_bE

BlueSky
12-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the invite SW.

What I would like to share in this sacred space is that I believe that I have found that light that I am able to see my reflection in. That light is called J.Krishnamurti.

James

amy green
12-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the invite SW.

What I would like to share in this sacred space is that I believe that I have found that light that I am able to see my reflection in. That light is called J.Krishnamurti.

James
It's lovely when you find someone like that that you can resonate with. I remember a time when he "spoke" to me a lot also.
These days that person (for me) is Eckhart Tolle.

BlueSky
12-09-2012, 12:30 AM
It's lovely when you find someone like that that you can resonate with. I remember a time when he "spoke" to me a lot also.
These days that person (for me) is Eckhart Tolle.

..and I remember a time when Eckhart was a light to me.......:smile:

You can't watch Tolle live and not love the man......lol

Henri77
12-09-2012, 03:15 AM
I love Eckharts unique gentle voice ...... he brings an awakening presence far beyond the words.

And JK was inspiring to me some decades ago....his fire-passion also moved me.
As well as his rejection of the guru- submissive devotee relationship..

We can learn from so many sources ...... yet it seems they merely reflect-awaken what our heart already understands.

amy green
12-09-2012, 08:58 AM
I love Eckharts unique gentle voice ...... he brings an awakening presence far beyond the words.

We can learn from so many sources ...... yet it seems they merely reflect-awaken what our heart already understands.

Yes I agree. It's like we always knew the info but have mysteriously forgotten it. You say this is what our heart already understands.... When I was deeply in love (in my teens) I somehow 'acquired'/gained automatic access to a fount of knowledge which didn't seem to come from myself/my limited life experiences. Suddenly I was seen as being very wise by my friends. (I wasn't reading books at that time). I just seemed to know the right thing to say in a given situation. It was almost like watching myself say these things. Curious! I was told by a medium that I had an old soul and, so, put it down to this.

I am convinced that when we're born ("new" spirits entering this life, perhaps fresh from the source of love?) we know it all but are unable to verbalise it and, gradually, the knowledge dissipates. Later on in life we reconnect to it and instantly recognise that - on a very deep level - we always knew this info. This has happened to me so often now and I keep asking how I could have forgotten it!!

BlueSky
12-09-2012, 11:49 AM

Yes I agree and the title of this thread is interestingly what it is all about IMO.
They shine a light on us that allows us to see ourselves. In essence the light is our reflection and when we come to see our reflection, we become it.
The light in them is our guru.