PDA

View Full Version : Three Encounters with a Little Green Fellow

Amethyst
08-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi guys

Just wanted to share three encounters with a cheeky little chap I affectionately call Goofy because of his goofy grin:

First Encounter:

Goofy’s first appearance had me heading up our high street in the early hours wearing my pyjamas.

I had been more asleep than awake, more elsewhere than here, when I became briefly aware of a green cartoonish character pulling faces at me.

He kept going cross-eyed and his mouth alternated between a cheesy smile and a lop-sided grin. His head was making spasmodic movements, jerking towards me, and then shrinking backwards; a superb chicken impression.

He wasn’t easy to ignore and his non-stop funny faces were bringing me back from sleep. His whole body came into view which was twitching peculiarly along a never-ending road. He wasn’t making much progress down it, only taking the occasional step every now and then.

And before each step, his neck and little arms stretched out in front of him, and then he pulled himself forward a touch as if gripping imaginary ropes either side of his body.

The mind stills at bedtime, which is perfect for communication with beings from other dimensions, though it is not always the most suitable time for contact because the body needs rest.

I am accustomed to suddenly seeing faces and places, particularly at night, but if I am tired, usually they are effortlessly shaken away, like clearing an Etch-a-Sketch screen.

But this little green fellow with the goofy grin wasn’t going anywhere. That was literal too, the way the road he travelled stretched on to eternity. He was very persistent in getting my attention. Often, the images and faces I see with my inner vision can be as brief as a camera flash, but his endless journey was playing repeatedly on loop.

Then something extraordinary about his body posture struck me. While his head squarely faced me, his body was swivelled at a ninety-degree angle. So he was looking one way, but his bendy frame was going in a different direction. This roused me completely from sleep.

I reached for my mobile phone on the bedside table to check the time. It was 1:35 A.M. And Mac was not home from his weekly pool match. He plays in a league and it was not unusual for him to come home later than this.

However, something did not feel right. There was a churning feeling in the pit of my stomach. So I called him to check if he was okay and to ask where he was. Eventually he answered, but I could not get one word out of him that made any sense or even sounded English.

Between his mumbling, I could not hear a sound or sense any of his friends in the background. If he was walking home I would have known that by his breathing pattern and likely heard his footsteps too.

I climbed out of bed, put on my shoes and made my way to the high street in my pyjamas. I stood there, scanning the sheer length of it. There was no traffic on the road or a soul in sight.

Far ahead, a figure sprang out of a sheltered bus stop and staggered onto the road. Midway across, in an attempt to find balance and stay upright, outstretched arms rotated round and round and could have been turning an invisible skipping rope.

It was Mac. I shouted out to him to get off the road but he was too far away to hear. He managed to make it back to the pavement, partly on all fours, then, almost immediately, he stumbled back onto the road again.

It was a challenge getting him home safely. As we passed a building he fell like a starfish against a window, but thankfully, the glass held. I had never seen him in such a state before. Apart from consuming too much alcohol, he had not been drinking his usual drink so I found out the following morning.

I sent a massive thank you out to Goofy because Mac could have been seriously injured through a fall or whilst crawling around in the road.

I think Goofy deserves an Oscar for his impression of Mac’s uncoordinated attempt to reach home. He accurately conveyed someone looking one way, but their body wasn’t following suit. And the crossed eyes weren’t far off either.

Amethyst
08-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Second Encounter

Goofy created a porthole the second time he made his presence known to me. Have you ever had any personal items mysteriously vanish? I’ve had a few disappear, occasionally never to be seen again.

I’ve searched for missing possessions that I know no family member has touched. Objects have later turned up in a place I know I had previously thoroughly scoured or they have reappeared somewhere else, not where they were left.

One day, I was discussing this amusing subject with my friend, Pictoriale, but it was far from my thoughts when, later that afternoon, I settled down on my bed for a catnap. Then my mind’s eye was filled with a white cloud-like substance, which was motionless as opposed to undulating, and pleasantly peaceful to view.

A circular silver tray materialised in the foreground, which contained two clear quartz crystals and a diamond-shaped tiger’s eye. The crystals were presented like a tantalising offering. Directly above them, a hole opened up in the misty fabric. It resembled a round window, with an almost non-existent dividing thin layer of see-through film.

Goofy was inside the hole, sporting a green pointy hat the same shade as his skin, and peering at me with a whacky grin spread across his face. Only the upper half of his body was visible, and I got the strong impression that he was comfortably seated as though he had been there for ages.

Next, one of his tiny rubbery arms stretched through the opening, his fingers spread apart, and in one scoop, he claimed all three crystals. The hole began collapsing, and it folded up completely the moment his hand had returned to the other side.

Once again, I was gazing solely at the cloudy white substance, but this time flummoxed which knocked me off course from falling asleep. Wide-eyed, I sat up and laughed out loud at Goofy’s cheeky little manoeuvre because I was terribly fond of that tiger’s eye crystal, which, months earlier, had vanished from my bedroom.

I actually leave trays laden with crystals in the garden overnight during the full moon, which is my preferred method to cleanse and purify them. If two of my clear quartz crystals have also been taken at some point, I did not realise because I’ve got so many of those, and have never counted them.

My cheque book is another item that once disappeared, which initially, was frustrating. However, during the long hunt for it, I tackled an ever-growing mountain of paperwork that I had been deliberately avoiding.

I had planned to commence a new and creative project once it was sorted, but I find paperwork mundane, so I kept putting it off. After it was all in order and filed away, I opened a drawer and--ta-da--the cheque book was inside, in one of the few places I keep it, a place that had earlier been searched more than once.

The case of the vanishing cheque book turned out to be highly beneficial and pivotal on my path because it freed up some quality time to dedicate to the project, which was spiritual in nature and I learned so much about universal energy whilst doing it.

Besides an object mysteriously vanishing, have you ever found one of significance, one that was never yours to begin with, which felt like a timely gift, a personal message or a requested sign? Spirit Guide Sparrow validates that, a spirit guide as an example, can take a physical object from one location on the planet and transport it to another.

Sparrow refers to this sequence as cellular structure relocation (C.S.R.) and he explains that these items are not produced out of thin air from the spirit world because that is extremely difficult for even the most developed soul to do:

“Your spirit guides actually have the capacity to remove physical objects altogether from the physical dimension and transport them into the spirit world itself. This may explain some cases where you have lost an item of personal belonging, or that it has somehow reappeared somewhere else in another room.”

“Unfortunately, sometimes your guides and other mischievous spirits will--oops--lose this item by accident during the reanimation process and it gets lost in another dimension or location on the planet.”

- Spirit Guide Sparrow (http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/interdimensionalcouncil.html)

Amethyst
08-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Third Encounter:

Beltane is said to be a time when the veil is thin; to be a tween time, when doors open and the faerie folk can be seen. Consciousness, when half-awake, half-asleep is also a tween time, so too is dawn and dusk when it is neither dark nor light.

If your heart is in the right place, the doors to the faerie realm are forever open; any time of the day or night, whichever part of the world you live in. A seed of thought to plant is: when the guardians of nature look into our world, what do they see?

Beltane vision received: Under a grey sky full of musty, stale air, I am alone in a housing complex. It’s severely depressing, an assault on the senses to be among the damp-stained apartment block walls.

There are echoes of children playing on the concrete slab courtyard, which is devoid of the freedom a large green area could provide for them to frolic around on.

I see a desolate car park. In the centre of it, a low wall manifests. It is divided equally into three sections; each third formed from a different material.

The wall section furthest away is built from grey stones, a solid divide. The colour grey is neither black nor white, but in between – like the veil, like many things.

The stones look bare and barren on the poorly maintained tarmac; greenery is lacking to compliment them. In Cornwall, this type of wall might be referred to as a hedge and would likely be adorned with vegetation growing on and around it.

The middle part of the wall is formed from clear crystal but is also a thick slab of ice. Movement is visible through it; a heavily distorted figure loiters on the other side.

Crystals are treasures of the Earth, holding one can amplify energy. Loving intention, a heart connection and a raise in vibration could thaw this cold separation of worlds to meet and greet who stands beyond.

The nearest wall section is a window covering; a wooden venetian blind, a thin boundary. The horizontal slats open, creating a ladder of shadow strips.

One shoe slides across the ground towards me.

Next, I peer through an opening in the blind, but not into the Otherworld. I am already there, with one foot on the other side, looking back at what humanity has created.

It’s an eyesore.

In another car park there is a row of vandalised garages, the doors dented, twisted, broken from their hinges. They are abandoned.

Additional evidence of anti-social behaviour is the litter that soils the ground, not freshly dropped either; it’s been there for a while and is rotting. It could have been recycled and could also cause harm to wildlife.

Looming in the background is a red landscape of brick-built houses, tension cementing them tightly together. It is overcrowded. Without a single tree present to soften the view and break up the angry redness, it is incredibly dry and makes me feel thirsty and undernourished.

Not one occupant of the houses is outside. Not one of them, or a few of them working together as a team, has taken the time to clean up the litter carelessly discarded that they are responsible for.

Back on this side again, the wall has changed. It is now entirely constructed from old stone and is shrouded in soft moss. Goofy's green head emerges from within, craning his neck to look around with a cheery expression and hope on his face. Still smiling, unfazed by what he sees, he fades back into the wall.

The overall interpretation of this vision is that humanity can, understandably, be stone-walled and frozen out by the nature beings and also be blind to their existence.

However, love for Self and the environment creates a window to connect to them. The broken and forgotten doors can be mended and offer two-way passage, two-way communication. They welcome those true of heart.

There were too many houses and not enough trees to balance out the view. The grey stones were crying out for vegetation. Planting vast numbers of trees is beneficial to promote health and necessary to aid purification of the atmosphere.

The shoe was my own flat, black shoe, a beckoning to place one foot in their world, to see what they see.

The clear crystal, I suspect, was natural calcite, for its unusual properties interest me because scientists are using it to develop the invisibility cloak - which is very Harry Potter and involves bending light.

This cloaking device can render an object invisible to the naked eye causing light to bend around it. For those who rely on scientific evidence to accept something as truth, this is proof that things occupying the same space can be unseen.

When I saw the wooden blind in the vision, I instantly recognised it for it hangs at the window above my computer.

One afternoon, I had been sitting in the garden, when flickers of light teased my eyes, as though a hand mirror was directing sunlight into them.

The traced source was the reflections on my office window. Through the looking-glass two worlds had merged. A party of nature beings were tweaking the light and shade to expose their form. It was an intimate moment sharing smiles with them. And they were still present after I’d gone indoors to fetch the camera.

The horizontal lines in this photo are the slats of the closed wooden blind. These beings are of ivy and birch tree and are peeping over the neighbouring fence which has vertical posts.

If you take your time viewing and tune into it, the beings have entered this dimensional reality by bending light to say, “Hello.”

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/DSC07842todo - Copy - Copy - Copyz.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the read.

LOL – I suspect one of my guides is a little green fellow!

Many blessings, Amethyst x

Nameless
08-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Thanks for sharing! You have a really eloquent way with words. Are you a writer in this life? Very cool pics. I went to the site and had to watch for awhile before I could start to see them. Cool beans. Thannnnkkkss.

Amethyst
08-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks for sharing! You have a really eloquent way with words. Are you a writer in this life? Very cool pics. I went to the site and had to watch for awhile before I could start to see them. Cool beans. Thannnnkkkss.

Thank you so much Nameless – so glad you had the ‘Kerching!’ Moment with the photos as they are hidden in plain sight.

Your comments are truly appreciated as writing is role I’m currently trying out, LOL.

I’ve been putting my heart and soul into writing up my journal which details some of my encounters with nature beings and ancestral spirits – there are so many different ways to communicate with them.

Photographing them is just one way and it’s not necessary to see them with the physical eye to capture them on camera – the camera is a tool to see the unseen - just asking sincerely from the heart is all it takes.

Nature beings can make home visits. And also, as human beings have the potential to be multi-dimensional beings – in two places at the same time - it’s possible to journey into their realm.

I call this hedge-riding, not astral projection - because I’m still aware/vaguely aware of my body – it’s like being bi-conscious (thanks Xan – you gave me that phrase in a private email years ago!)

Hedge-riding is like riding a super-fast train, travelling a great distance in a short amount of time – within consciousness the doors can be found and opened. (Dearest member Norseman is a fellow hedge-strider on the forum)

Another few examples, if anyone’s interested, of encounters with nature beings/ancestral spirits:

Nature drew me like it had when I was a child and my home is full of twigs, shells and stones; natural things I am attracted to when out and about, that I feel I have permission to collect from the ground.

Some of these items, together with tools such as tarot cards, crystals and candles, I store in a large antique treasure chest, purchased from a salvage shop.

One night, when almost asleep, I clearly saw my bedroom from every angle, even though my physical eyes were closed.

Snooping around the chest was a curious fellow with bright orange hair. He was about two feet tall, wearing all green, resembling a stereotype leprechaun.

He travelled at high speed from corner to corner, leaving a vapour-like trail in his wake. Wherever he paused, he jiggled from foot-to-foot, swaying side-to-side, constantly in motion.

He radiated pure nosiness, solely focusing on the chest. Not once did he glance my way, so I felt that he was unaware of me observing him, from my bed, with my eyes shut.

Wishing to greet him in a gentle voice and struggling to contain my excitement at his visit a second longer, I opened my eyes and...

Poof! He vanished.

Or, he was still there, but I could not see him with the naked eye.

That was the first time I saw a nature being in close proximity. Other dimensions, spirits and communication from my beloved spirit guides, I see using my ‘third eye’ or clairvoyance, which is a natural ability that all can develop.

Unexpectedly, I met my first faerie this way - in my mind’s eye – when I was miniscule during a vision, which began by looking up in wonder at the tall blades of grass towering overhead.

Never before, or since, was grass so beautiful. The vivid colours and detailed textures of the surrounding foliage, seen at this scale, held me spellbound. Time had no meaning in this peaceful, tiny world.

Above, through the jungle of flowers and veiny leaves, yellow and black stripes became apparent. Normally, that would trigger a defensive reaction in me, having been stung many a time by wasps.

It turned out to be a bee and it emanated such grace as it wandered over a flower head, it was an honour to be in its presence.

I was fascinated by the contrast of colour between the polished shell of a ladybird and the lush greenery when the spell broke. The harmonious atmosphere dissolved into one of being on full alert.

In a sudden hush, all activities drew to a complete standstill. The flora and fauna, all the positive energies that I felt at one with, were seemingly listening out for – and aware of – something...

At the edge of a field, with a forest behind them, soldiers in civil war uniforms stood side-by-side in an alarming air of malice. Cautiously, they began advancing across the land, as if stalking prey, ready to kill without hesitation.

Momentarily, I was plunged into silent darkness, withdrawn somehow, to somewhere else. I held my breath throughout this total blackout. It was as though a curtain had fallen, creating a divide between me and the world of man.

Next, in a burst of colour, everything sprang back to life. I exhaled with relief as tranquillity was once again restored; the scheming soldiers no longer seen or sensed. Had children been playing in that field, I’m certain there would have been no retreat.

To my right, there was movement within a pale-orange flower bud. A circular shape slowly emerged from the tip, forcing an opening. Astonishingly, a female with hair the same colour as the petals, poked her head out.

She hurriedly looked up, down, left, right; her rapid head movements were comical. Then she shot off, out of sight and my heart chased after her, desperate to catch her up.

There were no further visuals of her, alas, but part of me soared, swimming in an uplifting energy, the unseen interaction causing a pleasant tingling all over and within.

The last thing I did see was bizarre: a black-coloured eye on a leaf was watching the spectacle with amusement.

I had not given much thought to faeries since I was a young girl when I used to crouch down quietly in Bluebell Woods, barely daring to move or breath, longing to see one; but never did.

I had been contemplating how to best spend my time when that vision came to me.

Amethyst
08-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Another tween time visitor:

I was on the brink of sleep when I heard a rustling sound. Then I was hit across the face with a branch.

Not just a gentle stroke with a few leaves either, but a hefty swipe and a scratchy rub from a large bundle of them. The branch was not of physical matter, but one that I nonetheless heard, saw and strongly felt.

Jolted from free-falling into sleep, I was slightly stunned but still sleepy, so my eyes remained closed. Then I saw the perpetrator who had dropped by to introduce herself with the equivalent of a woo hoo.

She was not in my bedroom but entertaining herself in the kitchen. Her skin was predominately peacock blue and her shoulder-length hair was black and spiky.

Dainty and delicate she was not as she tottered around the room with her hands loosely clasped behind her back, contemplating what naughty thing she could do.

Her chin was stuck defiantly upwards, her prying eyes unable to see what was on top of the kitchen worktops because she was not tall enough.

Her mouth was open the whole time and she seemed to be singing a slow tune, “La. La. Laaa.” As her eyes locked onto mine, I was smitten at the raw mischief in them. She reminded me of a toddler, who was aware of set boundaries, but would look you straight in the eye and cross them regardless.

Had my most valued possession been in the kitchen with a huge sign above it saying DO NOT TOUCH, she definitely would have poked it. And s******ed whilst doing so.

Amethyst
08-09-2012, 03:47 PM
A Hedge-Ride:

Another journey into the Otherworld followed a spectacular light show of countless species of flower. One at a time, flower, after flower, after flower exploded from new bud to full bloom, like film footage playing on fast forward that had a kaleidoscope effect, sending me into a light trance.

I first saw snakes at ground level, smoothly slithering across moist soil and grass, bonded with the land, watchful and protective over it.

Next, I was catapulted through a grand passageway where several double-doors swung open in succession; each set was unique, a combination of rich colours, ornate gilding and intricate carvings.

I landed in a spacious medieval-looking hall with a beamed high ceiling. It was cosily-lit, very peaceful, holding many secrets within the walls.

Prominent in the room was a lengthy, narrow wooden table, very basic in design, with benches running either side that could host many. No-one sat at the table, and aside from that and some wooden sideboards, the room was sparsely furnished; a huge open space.

I got the impression that the sideboards contained treasured documents, neatly-folded maps and measuring instruments of some kind that were guarded.

A handful of figures in hooded brown robes were dotted around the room. One of them hovered by a distant sideboard, two more stood close together, in council, in front of a nearby wall.

They communicated telepathically with each other with discreet nods; their faces a shadow. Rather than their faces being hidden, they were faceless; timeless black holes were sheathed inside their hoods.

They commanded respect. They vibrated neither positive nor negative energy, but neutral. They were like Guardians. Watchers.

They appeared to be record keepers, an observing brotherhood; more unassuming in the background than entities in disguise smouldering with ill intentions.

They reached a decision, which opened another door leading into a chamber. Once inside, I instantly felt humble standing before a gigantic white-bearded male seated upon a throne, which was elevated on a few steps, so I had no choice but to look up to him.

My first thought was that, appearance-wise, he looked like Santa Claus minus the red suit. I certainly had no desire to climb up onto his lap for his authoritative presence was truly powerful, almost overwhelming.

He was wearing white garments, fashioned from a coarse, hardy fabric, and the deep lines etched in his face told the tale of many weathered storms and battles fought. In him, there was ancient wisdom and compassion, mixed with an underlying detectable streak of strength and fierce determination.

As I awaited an audience with him, I felt like I had an allocated time slot, that patience and manners perhaps fared low on his list of priorities. He had not acknowledged me yet; he was preoccupied communicating with attendants stationed in the wings.

Eventually, he turned his head and peered down at me. He leaned forward in his throne and read my soul, penetrating the core of my being.

He thrust a sheet of paper at me. I signed an oath with a pledge to do something heartfelt of nature, the pen simply materialised in my hand.

I have no recollection of what was promised and before the ink was even dry I was swept out of the room, back to whence I came under the escort of a female of equal height.

I caught sight of her, and the inside of a train carriage, in a moment of clarity, through the motion blur of the return flight.

The shady compartment housed a couple of upright poles and, just visible, were the silhouettes of other passengers, silently occupying a few of the seats.

She was horizontal in the aisle, agile in mid-air, a white gown ebbing and flowing around her. Her ashen-grey skin was like clay; a pale, stretched, thin face belonging not to any human discarnate, but from another line of ancestry, possibly elven.

She fixed me a sideways glance, a piercing, steely stare that was unsmiling, unfathomable, yet hauntingly beautiful.

Fully conscious back in my bed, I was adding the experience to my journal, when a radiant energy filtered into the room.

Magick was afoot.