PDA

View Full Version : Energy stuck in my feet when I channel?

vicky3619
04-09-2012, 03:19 PM
I remark that when I channel,often energy is stuck in my feet.It's odd.do you think that grouding can help ?
does it happen to any one else ?
or is it just coincidence ? (that would be LOTS of coincidence ahah)

Carino
04-09-2012, 08:08 PM
How exactly are you channeling?

Nameless
05-09-2012, 03:33 AM
Me too. I've gotten so I don't notice anymore, but if it bothers you, you can touch your feet to the floor (without shoes) and open your palms, close your eyes, and ask that any energy that is not yours be directed back down to the earth and guide it back down. If it is not yours, it can leave.

This can also happen with healing energy, if you are using your guides energies to heal, and this allows their energy to leave. Do this until most of it is gone (it shouldn't take more than a few minutes I wouldn't think). You can also shake your hands for a quick moment or two to shake off any energy coming out of your hands.

vicky3619
05-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks very much Nameless :)

Well,Carino,I don't really know how exactly I do it,I just connect to the entity I want to talk to/with/channel

Ninoushka
05-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Vicky, I too get pain in the feet sometimes when I do healings, like Nameless was mentioning. In my case it can be because of dirty energy that I collected from my patients or an excess of energy, even healthy one. Touching the floor and visualizing the energy flowing out in the ground is a good solution. Or you can always hit me up for a quick cleaning ;)

vicky3619
05-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks ninoushka I will :) And I'll surely contact you until the end of the week ahaha Thanks again :)

Ninoushka
05-09-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm happy to help you honey :)

morning_star222
14-09-2012, 09:17 PM
This happens when I don't properly ground myself either. A good method of grounding is sitting up straight and imagining roots coming out from your Root Chakra and feet, going through the chair, down through the floor, into the ground and then wrapping around the Earth's Core. Another method I use as well is pulling the energy up around my feet (like I'm putting on boots) and feeling myself connect with the earth.

Hope this helps, I know how aggrivating it is to have trapped energy in your feet, especially when you're trying to go to sleep ;)

vicky3619
15-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Thanks morning :) I usually do the roots method,but I don't do it often ahah :) I should do it more often I think :)

Nameless
15-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Vicky, just a reminder you can also ask your guides for any help with how to do this. They are the experts on energy, and they can help you too if you need any tips with energy. Just asking them about energy is a good channeling session in itself and very fascinating...I tend to forget I can ask them for help too.