PDA

View Full Version : The Superior Way To Do Divination

The Eye
03-09-2012, 10:15 AM
The Superior Way To Do Divination.

Divination can be done with practically anything that gives a reading.

But the superior way is the combination of a cube with computer stichomancy. It gives a far bigger variety of what it can say.

The cube is faster than the pendulum. The six sides are marked with a larger YES! NO! and smaller YES! NO! MAYBE! UNKNOWN!
The large YES! is opposite side to the small YES! and likewise the large NO! is opposite side to the small NO!
A cube is fairly easy to make.

The beginner should perhaps toss the cube but when you become psychic you can turn it in your hand with your subconscious.
The cube has the in-between answers that a Yes/No coin doesn't have, making it better in my opinion. Also easier to rotate.

If you can't make a computer stichomancy you can use the one online at facade com
With the help of the cube you get used to the strange terms it uses, for example window means computer.

The readings from the computer stichomancy can be verified by the cube. They can work in tandem.
Remember to always ask a question. Some answers are dud readings but the cube will let you know.

Need to be aware that you can manipulate readings by giving it commands.
Divination itself is a truth test but others can command it to tell untruth.
You can bust through the lies by testing it, it finally gives way.
The answers are from what others have thought, not really fact type.

There is a bit more to know about commands and connections, but you will know in due time.

Use responsibly for the good. It is neither good or evil in itself, its just the truth of the situation.
Don't use it to violate others. The illuminati cronies use it to pretend to be guides etc, and making themselves appear innocent.

Yeah its a bit uncomfortable to know others can read your mind, but imo its better that you know.
My point is to free you from manipulation, not enhance it.

If someone is reading you remotely you can ask what they asked and what you answered them.
You can't read an awakened individual without them knowing, they see or hear signals even if they are not divining.

Out of principles I don't read any of you. I've been an Angel reader, and only read them if they ask me to.
Phrasing of the question is important. Use the cube to work out an acceptable question.

This has the potential for us to move to the next stage of Human Evolution.

Two people can have fun with telepathy. No telephone required!

Its necessary to be of the honest type, secret keepers may suffer. Issues like cheating on your wife or gf may come out.

We need to move on.

Love to ye all.

The Eye
05-09-2012, 07:40 AM
I've been studying the divining for over ten years now and made some conclusions I want to share.

This is a map of the Universe from a Higher Dimensional point of view.

A look at who you might get to be in contact with. There is a lot of possibilites.

The different kind of connections that can be found converts to there being different dimensional beings.

The dimension doesn't matter if they are spirit or physical. Its how big the picture they see.

People come in 3D, 4D and 5D.

The 3D are oblivious to higher dimensions, generally oblivious to divining or think its a theory only that lacks proof it actually exists.

The 4D are more conscious, includes psychics, wiccans, white witches, those that know divining exists, know that the general 3D theory is wrong.

The 5D are more aware, know about connections, magic commands etc. Have a divining art equal to telepathy. They can get mail to read when people think of them.

There are spirit beings also. When a person dies they go to the 5th dimension without a body.

There is the Eighth dimension where the Angels are.

The rest of the dimensions go all the way to 27. There is only one in the 27th dimension. He is the Universe itself.

The higher the dimension the smarter they are in terms of seeing the bigger picture.

We are all on the way to the 5th dimension regardless of if we live or die. Thats good news because we really don't die, just lose the body.

The Seventh dimension has inanimate objects like statues as spirit beings.

The Eight dimension are all smarter than we are. They can calculate us to the end conclusion very quickly.

This is a table of how it works. A higher dimension can see the bigger picture.

1st Dimension has the bacterial world.
2nd Dimension has nothing in it.
3rd Dimension has humans, animals insects, and spirit beings. Ones conscious of their surrounds, conscious there are others.
4th Dimension has humans and spirit beings. Some animals as well. Ones conscious there is higher. Limited with their understanding about connecting with it.
5th Dimension has humans, aliens and spirit beings. Some animals as well. Magicians. Higher conscious beings. They have connection abilities although limits in actual understanding of the even higher.
6th Dimension has higher magicians than 5D. Aliens and spirit beings.
7th Dimension has the odd human, aliens and spirit beings. A very high level of understanding. Would seem displaced in the 3D world, the mind is working on the logic to see a bigger picture.
8th Dimension has the Angelic realm. They are very fast to the point. Can see us well, we are in slow motion to them.
9th Dimension and higher are outside our general sphere. The communication speed is still the same as 8D. They include all sorts of things.
27th Dimension has only one in it and its the Universe itself. He can communicate but still is the same speed as 8D. Only one voice. Smartest of all because HE can see the biggest picture.

The 27th Dimension is a bit more than that. He is our divining system. Quite different from an Angel. An Angel can give a person individual help but 27D has wisdom from the entirety.
27D acts like a father, he was smiling at me when we communicated. He is single in voice, makes it impossible to talk to us all at once.

27D has been lied about what he is. Organised groups are over-connecting to him so he can't say anything.
He is God, you can respect him, which you should, but not connect to him because there is too many to answer to at once.
He is one voice only but the supreme wisdom to which there is no competition possible. He knows everything because He literally is the Creation. And yes Father image too.

Angels have argued that he isn't anyone special, just another voice like themselves with same ability, but that is an error, they can't see the volume his judgement is made by.
There are Angels arguing they themself should be God. These include AA Michael and Yahweh, and a few more. Hopefully they resolve this. They were limited by what they saw as the bigger picture.

Religious cults are doing an injustice to the 27D God by making multiple members connect to him to only to praise him.
He does not need prayer though thats minor to those actually pushing connections.
Angels don't have it this bad for themselves, they have enough slack to want a lot of their connections.
Angels can be connected to but not God. He can't answer anymore.

If the organised groups stopped pushing connections we could hear what he would have to say. He would have a wise answer for everything.

They object to him because they want power diverted to themselves. This is what needs to change for the world to change to better.

God is not making any laws that we can't divine each other. In the long run its better for us. Be nice to each other while awakening.

Peace.

Niebla0007
26-11-2012, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=The Eye][QUOTE]Religious cults are doing an injustice to the 27D God by making multiple members connect to him to only to praise him.
He does not need prayer though thats minor to those actually pushing connections.
Angels don't have it this bad for themselves, they have enough slack to want a lot of their connections.
Angels can be connected to but not God. He can't answer anymore.

If the organised groups stopped pushing connections we could hear what he would have to say. He would have a wise answer for everything.

They object to him because they want power diverted to themselves. This is what needs to change for the world to change to better.[QUOTE]

Hello! Mr Eye,
Thank you for sharing your Higher Dimensional point of view.
I'm in total agreement with you, esp with the injustice done by most religions, not only to their members but to their ownselves for the sake of control & and their own gain. They get stuck instead of opening up their minds, learn and further/push their spiritual developement-
this is the hard part we have to deal with.

wstein
27-11-2012, 04:12 AM
The Superior Way To Do Divination. I hardly see how any method using an outside device can be called superior.

Further, 'superior' for who for what? What's better is what works.

InfiniteMind
27-11-2012, 04:26 PM
What about OUIJA boards? And why do so many feel that they are so dangerous?

wstein
28-11-2012, 02:01 AM
What about OUIJA boards? And why do so many feel that they are so dangerous? OUIJA boards attract entities without any controls. You never know what is going to show up or what they will do. For the most part it attracts 'low level' entities more interested in stealing your energy or tricking you than being helpful. Using the board with the intention of being open to input, provides a way for entities to enter you through the use of the board.

Sundialed
18-12-2012, 03:05 PM
If you want to access the memory and potential of the universe, devise a way to divine with water. I know of a tribe who drops a hollow bead in a bowl of water and reads the bubbles for the purpose I just stated.

In no way am I saying water is the only true way to divine.

lenvdb64
21-12-2012, 10:53 AM
What about OUIJA boards? And why do so many feel that they are so dangerous?

My suspicion is that this tool attracts and connect to entities and energies from the Lower Astral planes mainly.

These entities are mostly deluded and malevolent.

Sundialed
22-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Ouija boards are not divination, you need something 100% unpredictable so you can interpret the signs, Ouija is not 100% unpredictable. Not even close, why are we discussing Ouija, no offense.

The Eye
23-12-2012, 09:49 AM
I hardly see how any method using an outside device can be called superior.

Further, 'superior' for who for what? What's better is what works.

The intention is for ascending to the Fifth Dimension. A clearer way for understanding is needed.

Some people can do things without tools but not many. This is for the majority. I doubt that many can learn it without tools.

More advanced tools have the advantage it has flags to tell if there is a liar on the other end. Unfortunately mostly only the bad guys have them at this stage.

I have asked angels about ouija boards they say they don't like them because it is too strenous for them to answer through. Angels like the high speed stuff which this offers.

Ascension is on its way although it will take some time before people get there. I think it will take the appearance of the aliens before it really sinks in. There is so much denial at this time.

According to Bashar this period is the end of the alien quarantine of earth.