PDA

View Full Version : Pendulum found broken.

AllieAtomic
23-08-2012, 01:27 PM
For the past 3 months i have seemed to have lost track of my pendulum today i found it on a flat surface with a pillow case over it but the stone in completely snapped in half. there is nothing in the room to cause it to break in this manner there are no nicks or dents in it i is honestly perfect except for the fact its in 2 pieces.

Racer X
23-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Great!

Time to Let Go the Pendulum and TRUST you will begin to HEAR the answers in the stillness of your own Awareness~

God snaps things in two when we really want ONE~

sunshineofthesoul
06-11-2012, 07:11 PM
When a crystal breaks it just means you no longer need that particular crystal anymore, it has served its purpose. I have had that happen to me a couple of times.

jaydonc
07-01-2013, 10:46 AM
When a crystal breaks it just means you no longer need that particular crystal anymore, it has served its purpose. I have had that happen to me a couple of times.

How you feel in this whole experience.

Belle
09-01-2013, 11:24 AM
I found a pendulum snapped in two in my bag. I was amused somewhat and thought it was about my carelessness.

I thanked it for serving me and surrendered it, full in the knowledge that it has served me.

sunshineofthesoul
15-01-2013, 08:36 PM
It was actually kind of funny what happened, From time to time when I babysit my cousins two daughters I let them help me cleanse my crystals, this one day they were taking them from my bedroom to the kitchen so that I could cleanse them under running water, when all of a sudden my cousins youngest daughter comes running in to my bedroom telling me that the (older daughter) had dropped a crystal and it broke into pieces my cousins older daughter was really upset so I explained to her when a crystal breaks it just means I don't need it anymore which made her feel better. Then a couple weeks later again, I let them help me cleanse my crystals, yet the same thing happened the youngest daughter came running up to me and told me the older daughter had broke another crystal, she had accidently knocked it over while it was on the counter. The older daughter carrying the crystal came up to me, but instead of being upset smiled handed me the broken crystal and told me that it just mean't I didn't need that crystal anymore. LOL