PDA

View Full Version : It's gone quiet

Belle
29-07-2012, 10:43 AM
I can't hear any more - I haven't heard for about 2 months. Every now and again I think I hear a whisper but then wonder if it is my imagination. I've not been so happy with things but to have "lost" my spirit guides is just devastating. Does anyone else have the same experience and how do you move out of the zone and return to your guide friends?

vicky3619
29-07-2012, 11:05 AM
I had. For a month,but then heard her as present as ever,so it's just a bad moment and it will passes :)
But yeah I know it's horrible ,this quietness :/

Black Sheep
02-08-2012, 07:44 PM
((Hugs if wanted)) Yes, I've experienced that as well, it's an awful feeling, and Vicky3619 said, it'll pass. :)

Belle
03-08-2012, 05:43 AM
Do you know why? Did I do anything wrong? I wondered if I had had a curse put on me and how to remove the barrier?

Holly
03-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi Belle,

Oh, I feel your distress, believe me. I have sort of 'fail safes' built into my channelling, so that this happens less often to me, because when it does it's just horrible. If ever I can't hear, my guides know they can give me their energy/presence to reassure me, or 'possess' my hand and arm to write.

You could try the following to establish contact again;

Ask your guides to do what Azrael does with Holly's arm! They'll sort of 'borrow' your arm and hand, and write with it. Seriously, if it's for your good, they'll come and ask him how! :D

Try automatic writing. It's different to what Azrael does with my arm! It happens when you're extremely relaxed, whereas our arm trick, which any guide/human can do by the way, happens when you're fully conscious/aware.

Use a pendulum to dowse for 'yes' and 'no' answers from them.

Try tarot cards or runes, or get a psychic reading from another person to help you.

Ask your guides to communicate with you through numbers or coincidences (or both!). This website makes an excellent key to numeric messages;

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.co.uk/p/index-numbers.html

Do you meditate? I suggest you have at least one half hour meditation a day. It's probably just that your mind is too busy to hear them clearly.

I've found i've actually been hearing Azrael's guidance all my life. His voice and energy are so familiar to me, I sometimes mistake him for my mind, because for years I thought he was! I expect your guides are talking, only you can't consciously identify their voices for the same reason.

You haven't done anything wrong, and they haven't left, or abandoned you. I'd bet money (if I had any to bet! :D) that you'll spontaneously begin to hear them again, probably when you're very relaxed. In the mean time, I suggest you talk to them anyway. They can hear you, even if you can't hear them, and you might find in the process of confiding your doubts and fears, your psychic senses spontaneously open up again :smile: I'm 99.9% sure there are no curses involved, and I expect the only block you really have is a busy head. This is one of the reasons I now meditate twice a day - my brain gets busy too, and though I can channel on no meditation, it's a helluva lot easier when I'm meditating!

Best of luck :angel7:

Berry
03-08-2012, 02:08 PM
I have a close friend whose guides will leave him for 2 reasons. The guides go on vacations or they have other things to do but they come back. Another reason is that he's done something that he's not supposed to and the guides just ignore him but they always go back to him.

My son for 2 years would converse and do everything together with his guides but one day, they just disappeared for an entire year. In reality, they didn't. My son lost his ability but recently, he saw them again but in auric forms. They are always near him.

Maybe yours went on a vacation. I know my daughter's guide went on vacation once for 2 weeks. Her guide told my son whom in turn, told us. And she assigned other guides, my son's guides to help watch over my daughter.

John32241
03-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I can't hear any more - I haven't heard for about 2 months. Every now and again I think I hear a whisper but then wonder if it is my imagination. I've not been so happy with things but to have "lost" my spirit guides is just devastating. Does anyone else have the same experience and how do you move out of the zone and return to your guide friends?
You could actually be in a period of a "guide shift". According to the Kryon material, this shift will happen when we give "pure intent" to commit the self to our best potential outcomes. May I ask if you gave intent for that kind of deeper spiritual relationship?

Thanks,
John

Lynn
03-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Hello

I often get what I call "forced down time" where while things do not leave me as I run with everything open to me all the time, I do get slowed down. Its frustrating to say the least but when I step back and take a breath and look at what is going on around me in me life I see why. At times we run head on forwards and do not stop to take time for the 'self' that we are aswell. We might at times be running too fast and trying to acheive things we are not yet ready for and we are slowed down. Too at times the path we are on is not a possitive one and we are given choices to make, I know that one well I was given a NDE to sort me out.

I would not fight against it more be open to changes that I am sure to come. Let it flow in and out knowing that if we work from that place of our higest and greatest good it all makes sense.

Lynn

Belle
05-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Thank you for all your replies, there is a lot to think about. It's a strange time. There are lots of helpful suggestions which I will try. I doubt this is the first time and I doubt it will be the last.

You could actually be in a period of a "guide shift". According to the Kryon material, this shift will happen when we give "pure intent" to commit the self to our best potential outcomes. May I ask if you gave intent for that kind of deeper spiritual relationship?

Thanks,
John

You might be onto something John. So much has changed in the last few months, so many shifts. Emotionally it's got the better of me but it will come good, of that I'm sure. I've pulled myself out of a couple of toxic relationships and have been aware of a movement forwards - although it feels backwards.

Belle
18-08-2012, 06:42 PM
They're back, they're different, it's quieter and they tend to drift around but certainly messages coming through! I'm so happy about that. Thank you.