PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Higginson Demonstration of Mediumship

Tricia
03-10-2010, 10:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8yVzk-FVcg

Also....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-j5hYKRyY (Close in Spirit)

starfish
03-10-2010, 12:06 PM
i saw him a few times when he was 'in the body'

he was very good

and he used to say during the demo :

' I'm very good , aren't I '

(he was being flippant , he he )

he was good though , and very accurate - compared with what is called mediumship today

you probably seen him too Tricia

:smile:

Tricia
03-10-2010, 01:42 PM
i saw him a few times when he was 'in the body'

he was very good

and he used to say during the demo :

' I'm very good , aren't I '

(he was being flippant , he he )

he was good though , and very accurate - compared with what is called mediumship today

you probably seen him too Tricia

:smile:

Yes, he was a great Medium, I unfortunately never got to see him, but my mother shared the platform with him many years ago.
For me this was mediumship at its best :)

Lightbringer
03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
I saw him give a demonstration of transfiguration many years ago. A Cihineses teaching Spirit Guide came through and as I watched, his face changed, taking on very strong Chinese features. It was probably the best Spiritualist demomstration I have ever witnessed.
Peace.

Tricia
03-10-2010, 01:57 PM
I saw him give a demonstration of transfiguration many years ago. A Cihineses teaching Spirit Guide came through and as I watched, his face changed, taking on very strong Chinese features. It was probably the best Spiritualist demomstration I have ever witnessed.
Peace.
Hi Lightbringer, isn't it amazing how the features change like that. I went to one such demo of transfiguration years ago in Cornwall, it wasn't Gordon Higginson though, but a lady by the name of Prince, she also took on the form of a Chinese gentleman.

Lightbringer
03-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I wonder- have you ever visited the Arthur Findly college of mediumship. It was there I saw Gordon. The energy in that place is fantastic. In the week I was there it tore me apart and rebuilt me again.

Tricia
03-10-2010, 06:38 PM
I wonder- have you ever visited the Arthur Findly college of mediumship. It was there I saw Gordon. The energy in that place is fantastic. In the week I was there it tore me apart and rebuilt me again.
That is one place I have never been, but I do hope to go one day :) don't know when tho:confused:
My mother went there at least twice a year, she loved it!:confused:
I must put this on my wish list:smile:

mac
04-10-2010, 02:38 AM
Peace.

When I was 21 I saw Queenie Nixon in Mansfield Spiritualist Church, a great transfiguration medium. I knew nothing about anything then and it was another 16 years before my path opened out in front of me.

ThinkingAloud
08-10-2010, 11:50 PM
This is great, I've never seen Gordon before.