PDA

View Full Version : Lightwork

Ascended Master
08-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Hello Everyone

I was hoping to find a few people who wouldn't mind chanelling some physical white light up for spirit to collect that could be used for an extremely worthwhile matter.

If you would be happy to do so, please would you be kind enough to refer to this request before hand.

They will know what it is for! :angel11:

A very sincere thank you to you all.

Love and light

AM

jeremy67
09-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Hello AM,

Might we know the nature of the worthwhile matter, or at least what general field it might be in if the subject is too personal to divulge exact details?

Love and Light

Jeremy :cool:

Ascended Master
12-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi Jeremy

I wish it were personal! LOL! - no, there's a big shell of dark dense energy that needs dispersing in order to protect the good work of more than 20 lightworkers. Crucial that they be!

Love and light

AM

jeremy67
13-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Sounds like a good cause AM, count me in! :smile:

Love and Light,
Jeremy :cool:

dreamer
13-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Hi Ascended Master,

I would like to help, how do i do this?

Ascended Master
17-04-2006, 01:11 AM
Many thanks Jeremy...

AM

Ascended Master
17-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Hi Ascended Master,

I would like to help, how do i do this?

Hi Dreamer

Personally speaking, the way that seems to work best is by going into my heart space, raising the love vibration within (creating an environment of bright white light) before focussing in on a spot in the minds eye.

The excess energy can then be projected / chanelled into that spot.

The spot will then visually grow, becoming brighter and brighter, the more that is being channelled.

Then you can merrily sit and watch it being collected by beings of light! :smile:

Many thanks for your help everyone.

Love and light,

AM

P.S. as a side issue, it's been really useful to do this once in a while as a matter of course, asking my guides to keep it stored up for use at a later date.
So there's always a physical light energy reserve built up at my disposal.

At times where my physical being becomes drained or deflated, or succumbing to the grip of a negative situation, a quick request brings it all flooding in to replenish what would otherwise be a struggling energy system.

saj
19-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Hi ascended master,
Recently I have also become aware of a dark shell of energy, that requires light to dispell it's darkness, but perception is projection and projections are painful, in darkness there is light and where there is light darkness cannot reside. I suggest rather than projecting light, purify the mind.
Peace, love and light saj

Ascended Master
28-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi ascended master,
Recently I have also become aware of a dark shell of energy, that requires light to dispell it's darkness, but perception is projection and projections are painful, in darkness there is light and where there is light darkness cannot reside. I suggest rather than projecting light, purify the mind.
Peace, love and light saj

Cheers Saj.

What about situations where somebody is sending negative energy to you? ie, psychic attack or black magic?
Is it a good enough defence to maintain a pure mind?

Love and light

AM

homecoming
29-05-2006, 03:07 AM
I wouldnt recommend opening any charkra energy around dark energy. Dark energy can be very smart and should never be underestimated. Love and intention can not remove darkness.

eternity
29-05-2006, 09:42 AM
my light has been passed over.Yes i am happy to help.
eternity.

Ascended Master
19-07-2006, 01:12 PM
I wouldnt recommend opening any charkra energy around dark energy. Dark energy can be very smart and should never be underestimated. Love and intention can not remove darkness.

Unfortunately I once lived and worked in a near on 700 year old historically negative building for 6 months, with little to no break from it. It was packed with negative spirits and dark energies - of every form discussed in the realms of "myth and legend".

At the same time, I also had a clairvoyant battering me with dark energy for no obvious reason. At first, to an extent where it was physically destructive, and most of all, painful / emotionally crippling. These beings also did their best to scare me, affect my surroundings, as well as a number of gifted people I know.

All of which failed however, and is still failing, due to the assistance of the realms of love and light.

The first way I learned how to stay afloat in this instance was to fill myself with light, and to maintain a positive intent (in my defence).

What do you mean Homecoming, when you say love and intention cannot remove darkness? This seems to contradict my own experience?
I'd be grateful if you could explain.

Many thanks, with love and light

AM :smile:

Ascended Master
19-07-2006, 01:13 PM
my light has been passed over.Yes i am happy to help.
eternity.

Thanks Eternity...

Bless you...

AM