PDA

View Full Version : dowsing for work?

smallandcute
28-05-2012, 01:02 AM
i dont really use dowsing, more of psychic abilities but i was wondering does anyone use dowsing/ psychic for work ie uni work or the trade that you are in? i may well try dowsing over the summer when i am at home to see if it will help in any way.

i may try the pendulum as i like the sound of that most. is there any hard and fast rule about what type of ring to be used?

many thankskk s&c x

shadedragon
28-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Just make sure you know the difference between a yes and a no. To see this, all you need to do is ask the pendelum to show you both. Also watch your wording of questions and be as specific as possible. I use it occationally in healing to confirm distant healing are fully done and that there is nothing else I need to do.

CupcakeQueen
28-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Pendulums can be extremely accurate once used properly. I tend to use my pendulum for a lot of things and since doing so, I have found a lot of answers and have received a lot of comfort from them.

smallandcute
29-05-2012, 04:53 AM
ok well i will give it a try with things over the summer and see what happens! quite excited but just need to find a ring or pendant to use, any recommendations?

S&C XX

shadedragon
29-05-2012, 05:09 AM
ok well i will give it a try with things over the summer and see what happens! quite excited but just need to find a ring or pendant to use, any recommendations?

S&C XX
Any sharp objects :D or pointy ones that is... I like wood, or a weightily necklace that comes down to a nice point :) find one that vibrates in your hand and feels warm or just the "right" thing to use. This usually means that it is easy with your energy and will work well with you. Not all things you use have to be sharp :) you just have to see the answer. There is no rule on what kind of ring or object to use.. if it feels right, use it! :D

smallandcute
29-05-2012, 11:19 AM
ok thank you i will try my pendant and see if that works S&C xx

norseman
29-05-2012, 11:33 AM
My most reactive pendulum is an acorn on a thin thread. :smile: