PDA

View Full Version : Need some direction

Air
27-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I've read many people feel warm when spirits, angels and guides are around, or at least a definite feeling of some kind. Mine is... cool air, hence my name. (I've always loved cold air since childhood -- sitting under a fan or an A/C, etc.) Coldness, at times. It comes and goes. Sometimes it is VERY strong and all over, like as I type this. I feel it on my knees, around my neck, my arms, my thighs, my back, around my waist, like someone's always standing or sitting around me, or holding me. I've felt like this even before my grandmother went to the next life. It's always been independent of external temperature. Sometimes I'll be sweating like a dog (it gets very, very hot where I live... it's 92 degrees Fahrenheit right now and just barely 11 AM) and it'll happen. I can tell what's just air conditioned air and presence.

Now my issue is, I seriously, really, don't know who it is at any given time.

I don't know if there's multiple spirits or just one at a time. I've experienced this on a lot of occasions. I don't doubt that whoever's there is a positive entity because I always feel this strongest after something major has happened, like I need comfort. But my issue is that I can feel and intuit different things but when it comes to spirits I can't identify who's around me. I can't tell the difference between Aunt Such and Such and Archangel Raphael. A lot of people write that they know, but I really have no clue how I'd go about doing that myself. I've read different things and just feel more lost and unskilled...

Does anyone have any insight? Thank you.

Air
28-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Wow, that's weird, I can't find the edit button. Sorry for replying again, I just thought I'd add: This could have probably gone into the Mediumship forum just as well, but I think it pertains to both. I've actually done some successful channeling in the last few months through automatic writing, maybe that's a start? Do more automatic writing to figure out who's who, and I might learn the rest through practice and time?

(As an aside: the feeling's back in full force again, with the only source of air actually turned away from me so that dispels any of my skeptic notions, heh. I've felt it all morning on and off but it's very, very strong on my left side. like someone's standing right beside me.)

Native spirit
28-05-2012, 10:38 PM
:smile: Hey Air,

Everybody feels spirit drawing close to them differently, i always shiver its not through cold but through energy,i can tell straight away they are close,have you tried meditating getting used to your guides energy then ask him to help you,
some ppl feel cold when spirit draws close but as i said said i dont, but we are all different,

Namaste

CupcakeQueen
28-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Hi,

I too am finding it a little hard to find my guides and also channel spirits.. I want to be able to connect with my deceased family, but I'm not entirely sure that I've got the gift.

Does anyone else have this?

Henri77
29-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Can't say I KNOW, but this seems what I feel when I call on angels during a meditation... the slightest feeling of gentle air-like movement.
I never quite realized this was what I experienced, till reading your description.

I never really get names for spirits, unless they're souls I knew. And even then I simply recognize the quality-essence of their presence-soul... and have never asked for, or was given a name, if I didn't recognize the presence.

However it never hurts to ask who it is......as your higher self may very well tell you if you need to know this.

Air
30-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Thanks to all, seriously! Cupcake Queen I see that you've been suspended so I don't know when you'll read this thread again, but I think the answers from Henri77 and Native spirit (this is a completely random aside, but I always want to write or refer to you as Namaste because of how you sign your posts -- love it) are likely what we need...

I admit I started off meditating fine and did it a few times in the last month, but nothing serious. That's probably what my issue is. I need to ground and reorient myself. Native spirit, I notice you used "him", was that just a general reference or do you mean my birth or main guide? I've contacted, identified and talked to him before but not his energy signature. And when you say "they are close" were you still talking about personal experience or me? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just happy to finally get all of this straightened out. :D

Henri77, I'm glad to have helped out in some small way, especially since from what I've read around you're very experienced so it surprised me, haha :redface: Thank you so much, funny how complicated we can all make things... just ask, just ask. I'll do that and try to channel my higher self as well as contact my guides sometime today.