PDA

View Full Version : phoenix

nama_adrift
23-05-2012, 05:39 PM
so, what do you guys know about the phoenix? other than that it is a city in arizona and an ancient egyptian fire bird?

shadedragon
24-05-2012, 01:58 AM
:D have you ever seen it? It is so beautiful and pretty... the phoenix is a wonderful bird, kind but fiery at heart, bold but caring. It is strong, and has abilities beyond most.. We have an eagle that normally sits on the tree in our backyard, and one day I went out to see it, and instead saw a phoenix, flames licking at the tree but never harming it.

shadedragon
26-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Saw her again last night, she seems to be assisting me to open my third eye better and see things. I only saw one flame last night but her eyes sparkled like gems. Is there something in particular you want to know? I can telepathically ask her if you want.

sesheta
26-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Here's an article that talks about it:

http://www.thewhitegoddess.co.uk/articles/ancient_egypt/the_benu_bird.asp

nama_adrift
28-05-2012, 05:27 AM
interesting. thanks sesheta.

shadedragon, cool. what color were her eyes? nothing in particular, was just curious. i have felt an inexplicable affinity for the phoenix since i was young.

i have looked (more along the lines of casual research i must admit) into the mythology of the phoenix and it is present/ mentioned in several cultures. though it seems the only one i can find information about is from the egyptian mythos... which i am quite leery of, and which seems to be quite popular.

Emmalevine
28-05-2012, 01:00 PM
I have seen the phoneix in visions sometimes. They are very symbolic of death and rebirth I believe?

shadedragon
28-05-2012, 01:36 PM
interesting. thanks sesheta.

shadedragon, cool. what color were her eyes? nothing in particular, was just curious. i have felt an inexplicable affinity for the phoenix since i was young.

i have looked (more along the lines of casual research i must admit) into the mythology of the phoenix and it is present/ mentioned in several cultures. though it seems the only one i can find information about is from the egyptian mythos... which i am quite leery of, and which seems to be quite popular.
I never really did any research on them to be honest, except for what was posted above about Greek mythology (which I do have a connection to, and have seen both Quetzalcoatl and an image of the sun god on my ceiling.) I also have ties to Athena as well, so I wasn't surprised about the phoenix relation as well. I did not see the color I don't think, but her eyes reflected the flame and lit like a match when the fire appeared. Seeing her was a precious moment for me, the description matched it alomst scarily though.

God-Like
29-05-2012, 08:32 AM
so, what do you guys know about the phoenix? other than that it is a city in arizona and an ancient egyptian fire bird?

Hi nama_drift .

It can be a powerful energy . I have worked with the elements for many years and I was introduced to the phoenix energy at a time where my energies were being effected at work . There was much negativity and it was likened to a stream that had no flow .

There was also an aspects of myself that was transforming and I called upon the phoenix to aid the transformation . I have had past life experience as an alchemist / magician / sorceror which activated past knowings and such likes .

To cut a long story short my place of work caught fire and burnt down my studio . Within the fire the energies at work were transformed and cleared . The fire started at night directly above where I sit and the fireman / fire experperts couldn't find a reason as to how the fire could of started . In their words it was a mystery but luckily the insurance paid out to the relief of the managing director .

A week or two later a channel said to me that I have been working with the phoenix energy of late and that has resolved some of your work issues .. lol ..

It sure did . Although I had to work at another printers for nearly a year which entailed a lot of stressful traveling but the expansion of my inner confidence grew from the change of environment and such likes .. so be careful what you work with energy wise for it may not turn out quite like one expects it to (lol) .

x daz x

Terracotta
30-05-2012, 08:33 AM
I also have a lifelong affinity for the phoenix, but I can't offer you anything you won't find from a web search. I have only hearsay to go by.