PDA

View Full Version : What does whom you channel say about 2012?

Simontology
18-05-2012, 07:38 PM
The being I channel, I call him my spirit guide says that there isn't anything to worry about, he doesn't tell me anymore because "something can't happen before its supposed to happen"

So I'm wondering what does your guide tell you about this year?
Will there be an evolution in consciousness? Will there be disasters? Or is it going to be another year like all the others?

shadedragon
18-05-2012, 11:38 PM
My guardian told me that not to worry and that everything will be ok. We are leading up to a time where more and more children of different aura types are being born. I am personally a clear type aura and know some others with others we cannot find information about online. Also many people I know and friends are receiving visions on something terrible happening within the next few years, what though, I don't know.

Lightwaves
19-05-2012, 03:10 AM
I heard two different things from two different sources.

One said that there was a massive amount of energy of the highest kind being directed at us and what will happen as a result is unknown.

The other source said that a shift in consciousness is immanent and that there will be chaos and there is much planning that needs to be done for when that happens. The chaos would subside though as we adjust.

Personally I think Dec. 21st is just another day and if a shift happens it will happen when we are ready for it to happen. If Dec. 21st is that day then great if not then no worries because I don't think we'd even *want* a shift in consciousness if we weren't ready for it.

Tricia
19-05-2012, 09:01 PM
It will be 'just' another day - You will find over the years, something will always comes out about certain dates.

iScorpio
19-05-2012, 09:15 PM
My guide tells me that just be happy and live like you normally fear. She's also saying something about man kind and control.. Maybe this whole 2012 theory is just a way to control fear?

Gr4ssh0pp3r
19-05-2012, 11:04 PM
2012 marks the beginning of a new beginning.

trappedinabody
20-05-2012, 12:33 AM
whatever does happen is hopefully happening for the best

NekoTheCat
20-05-2012, 11:38 PM
I heard two different things from two different sources.

One said that there was a massive amount of energy of the highest kind being directed at us and what will happen as a result is unknown.

The other source said that a shift in consciousness is immanent and that there will be chaos and there is much planning that needs to be done for when that happens. The chaos would subside though as we adjust.

Personally I think Dec. 21st is just another day and if a shift happens it will happen when we are ready for it to happen. If Dec. 21st is that day then great if not then no worries because I don't think we'd even *want* a shift in consciousness if we weren't ready for it.
the way i see things, the 2 possibilities you heard about, are actually one and the same... a massive amount of energy of the highest kind can create a shift in the human's consciousness ;)

all i know is that whatever has to happen will happen, and as a matter of fact it even started to happen......if you open your eyes more, you'll also see it ;)

John32241
21-05-2012, 12:15 PM
This date of Dec 21, 2012 is the mid point for a 36 year event which Starts an evolution in human consciousness. The results will unfold over the next 2-3 generations of children.

This 36 year event is about massive amounts of energy of the highest kind being expended (and) its effect on humanity (this time). In the past we have destroyed ourselves, but not this time.

In one way it will be just another day. In another way it will be a celebration point.

John

Belle
29-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I've had quite disturbing apocalyptic channelling, but I haven't worked out the imagery involved and, to be honest, it's not entirely helpful so I've left it aside. I can't really solve anything in it.

The sense I have is two fold - first off rapid healing. Oh boy, rapid healing. Save me from it please ... no don't but you know what I mean!

The other thing is a radical cull in population as the earth cannot sustain the number of humans.

None of that is particularly spectactular - but the rapid healing stuff seems to be a common theme according to my healer.

Air
30-05-2012, 11:57 AM
That I have the best cable on the planet to get a number that high. :D

Kidding aside, it's interesting reading what's being said here for sure. I always felt what the first few folk said, myself.

Quagmire
30-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Something will happen as it always do and always will. The future is not set in stone, so dates are just dates and events will occur at the time when they are ready to happen.

emilyhoney
13-06-2012, 03:26 AM
i believe that life will continue as we know it for the most part... but if you live in love, that love will only grow more and more. and if you live in greed, you will only be surrounded by more and more greed.

i also think something to do with aliens helping us out, and things being exposed for what they are.

shadedragon
16-06-2012, 04:19 AM
Wakati says earth is running from her, while earth says she is changing :D shakti is growing stronger, and Chi is getting smarter, teaming up with shakti to help her learn and develop her so she doesn't fall to so many people's easy manipulation. (By the way shakti, Chi, and wakati are all energies -I hear them in female voices so that's why I say she) and a light energy has been picking up lightworkers here and there. Then we got shakti's energy shift on earth, as she is moving into more of feminine energies out of these masculine energies, and as she grows smarter she is changing things up. Plus a whole bunch of other stuff.

Neville
28-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Nothing what so ever about 2012.

However, any one with even a cursory understanding of history and civilizations will have come across, civilizations falling, extinctions, natural disasters, climate change.

No real Math required, No Spiritual inspiration required... If its happened before, It seems odd to assume it won't happen again.

The Tower Card is a good illustrator, Cracks beginning to show here and there. We have done all this before.

Why is a good question though.

I defer to a fictitious character.

Mathematics. Law of averages. Let a complex system repeat itself long enough, eventually something surprising might occur. That, too, is in God's plan.
I don't think it's God Plan personally, I just think it's what creation does..build it up, tear it down and start over....It's all Creation ever seems to do. refining, defining and re defining and then some more refining.. No goal, No destination. just the journey,,The Journey is the thing,,apparently.

greenthumb92
29-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Whatever happens good or bad I just go with the flow (That is how I always live my life) example if it was the end (which I highly doubt) wouldn't mind as I can be closer to home :)

Ravens_Light
04-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Nothing what so ever about 2012.

However, any one with even a cursory understanding of history and civilizations will have come across, civilizations falling, extinctions, natural disasters, climate change.

No real Math required, No Spiritual inspiration required... If its happened before, It seems odd to assume it won't happen again.

The Tower Card is a good illustrator, Cracks beginning to show here and there. We have done all this before.

Why is a good question though.

I defer to a fictitious character.

I don't think it's God Plan personally, I just think it's what creation does..build it up, tear it down and start over....It's all Creation ever seems to do. refining, defining and re defining and then some more refining.. No goal, No destination. just the journey,,The Journey is the thing,,apparently.

Wow... Awesome post, Neville.... Thanks for sharing my friend..:hug2:

Holly
04-08-2012, 12:18 PM
I've spoken to Azrael about it a little. I know from personal experience that for many people that the increasing 'light' energy on Earth during 2012 is a boost for their spiritual and personal development. Earth is currently receiving a constant stream of energy, which is obviously permeating every part of her 'body' – including all lifeforms on her surface. It's designed to heal, to boost awareness and vibration. We're receiving continual information and encouragement from a variety of sources, which forms our intuition and guidance.

The angels have told me not to be afraid, that it's a time of necessary transition which will ultimately work out for our collective and individual highest good. Nothing is happening that isn't to help us. I'm told that some souls currently on Earth will not be able to accept the increasing light energies and will choose to leave their bodies, dying to reincarnate elsewhere. There will be a very large number of these souls. Those who are not leaving, but who will go forward with a raised vibration and higher awareness, will soon face rapid transition, and personal evolution in every area of their lives. This is designed to heal our pain, fear and suffering. I'm experiencing this, and I can vouch that although it's difficult to face, it's a gift from God, and worth every moment.

I can already see 'interpersonal' tension escalating, because people are beginning to divide based on their beliefs. Many people are now refusing to accept greed, corruption, cruelty and war as part of their world - I personally believe this divide will get wider as we approach 2015.

We'll probably begin to see these divides first in place like politics. Our leaders are a mirror, as are our children. They show us where we've failed to love self and others, so that's where we'll see the 'faults' and cracks begin to appear. Next we'll probably see then in our career, our interpersonal relationships and our relationship with ourselves. This is because people give back what we give out - so we'll begin to see what we FAIL to give.

I'm told it's a time to face and heal all fear, and accept love as our way of being. This doesn't mean becoming a buddhist monk, or removing ourselves from modern life - it means synthesizing spiritual and feeling awareness with modern, technological life. Mixing the unconditional love we are learning with what we already have, finding responsibility and personal power. As a result a few things are LIKELY, not certain, to change on Earth. Money, for one thing, is now holding us back. It's based on fear, not love, so many people will begin to see money, along with extortion, corrupt politics and corrupt behaviour in business, and the deprivation of half the world as intolerable to their own principles and seek to change it, en masse.

Part of a raised vibration is gaining awareness of our telepathic ability. Many people will start to receive and channel their own guidance. Many will also begin to protect and defend planet Earth, and in so doing we may find a need for alternative technologies such as hydrogen cracking or electromagnetic zero point technology for generating power (AKA Quantum Vacuum,, if you want to look it up.) People will begin to desire a peaceful, loving world, based on freedom, and they'll begin to see, very clearly, all the places in which that is being prevented.

I'm told it will be a new world, based on people (us!) who have regained their love, compassion, innocence, their personal power and responsibility, and learned how to recreate our society. The angels tell me there are no accidents. The politics, wars, feuds, hate, etc, serve a purpose, which will eventually become clear to us (as our awareness grows).

The archangels and ascended masters ask us to please trust them, and our intuition, and to accept NOTHING that does not resonate with us, and to face every change with courage and love. They say all will be well.

Ravens_Light
06-08-2012, 10:45 PM
I've spoken to Azrael about it a little. I know from personal experience that for many people that the increasing 'light' energy on Earth during 2012 is a boost for their spiritual and personal development. Earth is currently receiving a constant stream of energy, which is obviously permeating every part of her 'body' – including all lifeforms on her surface. It's designed to heal, to boost awareness and vibration. We're receiving continual information and encouragement from a variety of sources, which forms our intuition and guidance.

The angels have told me not to be afraid, that it's a time of necessary transition which will ultimately work out for our collective and individual highest good. Nothing is happening that isn't to help us. I'm told that some souls currently on Earth will not be able to accept the increasing light energies and will choose to leave their bodies, dying to reincarnate elsewhere. There will be a very large number of these souls. Those who are not leaving, but who will go forward with a raised vibration and higher awareness, will soon face rapid transition, and personal evolution in every area of their lives. This is designed to heal our pain, fear and suffering. I'm experiencing this, and I can vouch that although it's difficult to face, it's a gift from God, and worth every moment.

I can already see 'interpersonal' tension escalating, because people are beginning to divide based on their beliefs. Many people are now refusing to accept greed, corruption, cruelty and war as part of their world - I personally believe this divide will get wider as we approach 2015.

We'll probably begin to see these divides first in place like politics. Our leaders are a mirror, as are our children. They show us where we've failed to love self and others, so that's where we'll see the 'faults' and cracks begin to appear. Next we'll probably see then in our career, our interpersonal relationships and our relationship with ourselves. This is because people give back what we give out - so we'll begin to see what we FAIL to give.

I'm told it's a time to face and heal all fear, and accept love as our way of being. This doesn't mean becoming a buddhist monk, or removing ourselves from modern life - it means synthesizing spiritual and feeling awareness with modern, technological life. Mixing the unconditional love we are learning with what we already have, finding responsibility and personal power. As a result a few things are LIKELY, not certain, to change on Earth. Money, for one thing, is now holding us back. It's based on fear, not love, so many people will begin to see money, along with extortion, corrupt politics and corrupt behaviour in business, and the deprivation of half the world as intolerable to their own principles and seek to change it, en masse.

Part of a raised vibration is gaining awareness of our telepathic ability. Many people will start to receive and channel their own guidance. Many will also begin to protect and defend planet Earth, and in so doing we may find a need for alternative technologies such as hydrogen cracking or electromagnetic zero point technology for generating power (AKA Quantum Vacuum,, if you want to look it up.) People will begin to desire a peaceful, loving world, based on freedom, and they'll begin to see, very clearly, all the places in which that is being prevented.

I'm told it will be a new world, based on people (us!) who have regained their love, compassion, innocence, their personal power and responsibility, and learned how to recreate our society. The angels tell me there are no accidents. The politics, wars, feuds, hate, etc, serve a purpose, which will eventually become clear to us (as our awareness grows).

The archangels and ascended masters ask us to please trust them, and our intuition, and to accept NOTHING that does not resonate with us, and to face every change with courage and love. They say all will be well.

Thank you & your guides for sharing this, Holly.... Very inspiring indeed and it resonates completely.

Blessings... Cam/EarthMamma

Nameless
06-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Well, I finally got the courage to ask my guides what this 2012 shift is all about. And I found that their answer was very loving and encouraging. It is way too long to post here, so I posted it under channeled messages.

I enjoyed it, I hope you do too! And I made it bigger, because it is easier to read that way (for me anyway.) :)

Light.

Toolite
07-08-2012, 06:34 PM
The being I channel, I call him my spirit guide says that there isn't anything to worry about, he doesn't tell me anymore because "something can't happen before its supposed to happen"

So I'm wondering what does your guide tell you about this year?
Will there be an evolution in consciousness? Will there be disasters? Or is it going to be another year like all the others?

These are something that im understanding spiritually will be issues..

Natural occurrences--overall we do have a problem with earth.. but, earth isnt the only planet that is slowly dying..
Bacteria and viruses -- getting stronger.. antibiotics not being able to cure
Animal Aggression-- animals attacking.. no rhyme or reason
Human behavior-- more aggressive..unbelievable acts..

No timeframe

Economy gets better five years from jan 2013.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

shadedragon
20-08-2012, 12:15 AM
.. I posted already in the channeled messages section..from silience though this voice is deeper and different... but feel told to post this:

I will never be your only source.
I am not you
Thus I am different.
who am I, you ask?
I am Difference.
What shall come is not unexpected.
It is different..
Like magic, you can ask for one thing
And get the same result a different way.
Thus we all Expect.
And I laugh,
For we all expect Differently.
But the ultimate Expectation is that things will be Different.
Every Day things are Different.
Look at You yesterday.
And see what is Different from today.
Now you see this.
Now look at others.
They may not Seem Different.
But remember how different only you were from yesterday.
Then realize how much they may be different as well.
Realize that not just every Day, But Every Moment
The world changes.
I am Difference,
For there is no conformity in Difference.
Difference is Change

Love,
Difference

.. I guess this is from "Difference" :) a message for all of us.

Nameless
22-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Rings truth to me. Very beautifully gentle. Thank you.

justme_jebba
04-09-2012, 01:33 AM
greetings, i dont know if it is a channel guiding or a response of urgency or how the world is acting in regards to disasters and wars, but lately i been urging to prepare for any disaster, since theres been recent earth tremors here in near melbourne, i just find myself doing that, gathering survival for like camping in case house gets damage next time...but i have had channelling before but im unsure of this action

Toolite
17-09-2012, 01:04 AM
I think everything is about awareness..So if a warning comes thru on tv.. listen and make sure you are prepared..Where some hear the warnings and ignore them which I dont think is good.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Amilius777
19-09-2012, 06:12 PM
It is all bull **** because there are so many calenders around the world how do we even know this was the 2012 that the Mayans talked about? Besides the Mayans were not a successful civilization and their astrological findings can be equaled to today. That being said, they were extremely intelligent and gifted astronomers and so were many ancient civilizations which people think broke off when Atlantis sunk. The Mayans were simply describing an event that happens every 25,000 years in our galaxy. Perhaps it will open up new doorways or portals for the future for new things but other than that they never said what 2012 was about. It just ended their calender and their civilization was killed off and all their prophecies for their civilization were null and void.

David Wilcock's 2012 is bogus. Dolores Cannon's 2012 Earth- 5D is so disgustingly absurd. Live for today and be happy.