PDA

View Full Version : Can I trust my answers?

purplesoul
13-05-2012, 07:49 PM
I decided to have another go at the pendulum just now. My questions were yes/no questions. I found out that my guide's name is Abraham. He was my father in a previous life. I was his daughter. I died before the age of 10 during the famine in Ireland.

The questions I asked were intuitive. The name Abraham popped into my head yet it is not an irish name so I am not sure. My main guide is a male and is a very old spirit. When I asked about other names I received no. I also asked about where I lived and got Clare.

Can I trust my answers? :confused:

I love my Twin Soul
13-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Hello Purplesoul. My Gut feeling is yes you can as far as the name goes anyway. I feel if the name just popped into your head, it is your higher self or guides telling you. That's what happened to me when I first asked after having only been dowsing for a few months. I used to get this messages in my head and after that my Angels and Guides would want me to guess things before they would tell me. I felt they wanted me to become better at it as I was leaning to Heal at the same time. After a while I learnt to Dowse in my mind with out using a Pendulum, mind you I would also check the answer afterwards just to make sure I was picking it up right. I always got the same answer. I was working trotting horses at the time and when I was driving a horse in the cart and another two on the lead my hands were busy so I found it very useful being able to do that as I was usually jogging them for about forty minutes or so. Hope this helps you a bit. Blessings, Clarrie

purplesoul
14-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Thank you, Clarrie. I have a feeling that I am on the right track. I'm listening more and am learning to recognize the suble answers I get. I had always imagined that I needed to be hit over the head or something. That any signs I received needed to be very obvious. I have to say, tho, that I imagined that my main spirit guide was a woman because I have had dreams of a beautiful woman with long curly brown hair. But I never received a name. My quest continues!

You have helped! Thanks again!

I love my Twin Soul
14-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Thank you, Clarrie. I have a feeling that I am on the right track. I'm listening more and am learning to recognize the suble answers I get. I had always imagined that I needed to be hit over the head or something. That any signs I received needed to be very obvious. I have to say, tho, that I imagined that my main spirit guide was a woman because I have had dreams of a beautiful woman with long curly brown hair. But I never received a name. My quest continues!

You have helped! Thanks again!

Hello Again. It can be great fun using the Pendulum, I know when I started I couldn't put it down. The more I learnt the more I felt I wanted to know. It was just a couple of days after I was shown to Dowse that I got this strong feeling that I should try to heal one of my horses who had been slightly lame when I started training him each day, then after a while he would warm up and be sound. Well I got the Pendulum out and feeling a bit silly asked if my Angels would heal his leg that he was lame on. I just waited until the pendulum stopped after holding my hand around it for want of not knowing what else to do. They said that he had an infection in his tendon. The next morning when I trained him he was as sound as a bell. I couldn't believe it. As I did more healing, I was told by my higher self that to be able to do more and better healing I would need more Angels around me to do more things at the same time so they said I would have to guess their names with out using anything and they would put the names into my head, so many each day. Well this went on for maybe a couple of weeks. I would say what names came into my mind and they would say whether it was the right one or not, I mostly got it right and we would go on from there. I felt they were trying to get me to use my sixth sense, for want of a better word, more and it seemed to work. I hope I have not bored you too much,lol. I just love sharing those happening with others in the hope that it will be some help to them. Have a great day, Clarrie .

purplesoul
17-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Hey, that was a wonderful story, Clarrie! And no you have not bored me at all! If anything, you have inspired me to work more with my pendulum! I haven't worked with it for a few days. I'll set aside some time to work with it tomorrow. I love the idea of using your pendulum to heal. I'm sure your horse is grateful! :)

I love my Twin Soul
18-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Hello Again Purplesoul. Would you believe how lucky you are. I wrote a big long reply to you and then lost it before I could send it, It must be your lucky day,lol. I might make it into a Thread instead, maybe that was what I was meant to do. I am not really sure what subject I should put it under though. It is about Harmful Chemicals and Noxious Energies under the ground that seep up into houses and Building and badly affect our health. Would like some help on that the one. After all we Divine for them to tell us where they are, so maybe I have got the right Subject. Love and Light to everyone, Clarrie

purplesoul
29-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Hello again, Clarrie. I get strong senses about things sometimes. Long before I was working with crystals or the pendulum, I would just get intuitive sensations. Take house hunting for instance. We found a house that I really didn't like but we bid on it and got it. Then the deal fell through and I didn't really mind. While I was in the area the agent took me to one house she thought I might be interested in. I knew as soon as I walked into the house that this was our house! The deal went through with no problems and I really love my house! :)

I'd be very interested in your take on harmful chemicals and noxious energies under the ground. If you ever find the time or energy, please feel free to post somewhere! It sounds very interesting!