PDA

View Full Version : crystals n snu

ann
17-05-2007, 01:50 PM
im not sure if im in the right area,but i av an interest in crystals n would love to work with them spiritualy n healing,but last night in awerness class the lady that teachers us said that in a snu church you can not use crystals,does anyone know why this is,n does anyone know of any courses that are available on crystal healing
ann

dakeyras
21-05-2007, 01:29 PM
In what way did they say you cannot use crystals? theres a place in devon that does a very good crystal course, here's their website.

hope it helps.

Jenfra
21-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Hi Ann

I'm curious as to why your church has said that. Our local church has demonstrations of all the various ways of mediumship - including crystals, tarot cards etc.

Perhaps you could ask them why they have said this.

I confess I don't know that much about the individual churches. Maybe it's just that particular church that says that.

Jen xx

dakeyras
21-05-2007, 07:04 PM
It sounds like it may be down to the individual church, as the church my friend's mother went to, never had any issue's with them.

ann
21-05-2007, 07:07 PM
i asked at a healing session,n was told in a snu church u av to work solely with spirit,unless you av a special,then they work with whatever.and i was told i ad to decied if i wanted to do snu healing or crystal healing as i cant use crystals in church.so i told her i will do both,but when doing snu work i would work solely with spirit,n crystals when not working for snu.thanks for your link dakeyras i will av a look
ann