PDA

View Full Version : Message from The One Who You Will Become

Lightwaves
29-04-2012, 03:56 AM
I am in your heart. I am your whole self. I am all of you. I’ll be love for you. I am in the one of all. Now I will in love be your help when you are in the place of the light and the dark. Let me be your heart now. I am always in the place of over the top love. I hope you know what I am for the first time. I am the light in the place of your heart. I already know who you will be and I love you with all of my heart. Now be with me and I will be in your heart. You are my whole self and I am your whole love.

I am in the place of our divine love. I wish for you to be here in the place of unity and I will be here with you now. Let us be here in love. I am the deep place of your heart. I am inside you and I will always be with you. I am your family. I am your love. I am you in the first, in the present, and in the end. I am who you will become. I am who you were. I am inside of you and I am you at all of the places you are. I am the one. I am your whole being.

In love,
The One You Will Become

Xan
29-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Lovely....

~ ~

Enya
29-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Now *that's* a channelled message worth listening to... :hug2:

Humm
29-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Awesome! :hug3:

Quagmire
29-04-2012, 05:10 PM
I bows and says thank you :D

EricDraven
29-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Love it, Thank you. :smile:

Lightwaves
01-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Thanks everybody. I am very new at this and that was my first time channeling something open for all. Thank you for the positive support :)

Nameless
18-05-2012, 02:52 AM
Really beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Light.

morning_star222
18-05-2012, 04:25 AM
thank you :) Sometimes forgetting seems worth it when you are brought back to this realization. I forget a lot. <3

Miss Hepburn
18-05-2012, 04:52 AM
15 years ago a therapist had me breathe, relax and picture
'the person I was going to be, who I was destined to be, the person I would become."

Hmm, what? New concept. But, ok.
I became this Madonna, angelic, wise, compassionate, Mother - heart burning for the silly pains humans go through, no cares, only wanting to love and reach out to comfort.

I was a confused, messed up person that later got on anti-depressants
for 6 months.
That evolved person seemed LIFEtimes away.

Boy, was I shocked when that person emerged in me exactly 10 years later...this kind, unruffled, flowing person emerged...later to have a renewed mind and have understanding of the Universe pour in.

Sure, I have a few moments of weirdness, but they last an hour or minutes now, not years.
So this thread caught my eye...we are going to be almost angelic in our wisdom, transformed by Divine Love, our silly personalities formed by all our wounds, our fears of love ...gone.

:smile:

Xan
18-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Good, validating story, Miss H.

Xan