PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaia

Archangel Ivory
13-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Hello dearies I have been meaning to ask everyone, have anyone of you communicated with Lady Gaia... Talked to her to know her feelings? I for one would really like to know to hear her out.
Anyone?
With Love

WhiteWarrior
13-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Her... feelings?

I have communicated briefly with Mother Earth through a channeler as she had a message for me. She reminds me of a kind but frustrated spry elder lady. The channelings of Pepper Lewis reflect that too.

Archangel Ivory
13-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the link WhiteWarrior, that was exactly what I needed.
Much Love

Henri77
14-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Drunvalo often talks about communicating with mother earth..and stresses the importance of connecting with her, during meditation.

He reports sensing her as a young "woman" these days

I connect with earth before meditation , but haven't yet "heard" her voice.

Holly
14-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Hello dearies I have been meaning to ask everyone, have anyone of you communicated with Lady Gaia... Talked to her to know her feelings? I for one would really like to know to hear her out.
Anyone?
With Love

Yes I had a very interesting conversation with her recently. She had a womans voice, and put me in mind of a very content, loving, young but very wise mother. I asked her about food and vegetarianism! She said foods that come off plants and out of the ground were designed for us to eat. She likened vegetable food to mothers milk. She said we wouldn't want to eat our mothers flesh, and said we weren't supposed to eat other animal beings, it's like eating her body! She also said she'd like us to be kinder to her and to each other.

I'm hoping to have more conversations with her :smile: