PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Berry
09-04-2012, 01:32 AM
There's not one day that goes by without me thinking of and Thanking everyone that was involved with the healing of my 9 year old son. He had strep pneumonia in Oct. of 2009 and he has miraculously recovered after spending almost a month in the hospital. The x-rays of his collapsed left lung had looked like swiss cheese. Today he has full function of both lungs and is in excellent health.

This weighs heavily on my heart. I feel the need to express my thanks especially to the Native Americans who spend endly hours praying for and spiritually healing my son without asking for anything in return. Special thanks to Red for starting prayer threads for my son and Al for communicating with my Ancestral spirits. And to Deb for the Reiki healings. And to Neechan and Niichan and Niisama, and All who were there for my son in his darkest hours. And to the doctors and nurses and aides who worked tirelessly on my son. And to his school and classmates and karate Sensei. And to my family and friends. And to God/Universe for giving back my son. Thank You!!! :hug3:

*Bows Deeply*

Henri77
12-04-2012, 04:17 AM
Thanx for sharing your experience.
I'm sure others will be inspired by it.

xebiche
12-04-2012, 05:57 AM
Berry,

I am SOOOO happy for you and your son.

The most beautiful Love in the Universe is a Mother's Love for her children.

So Thank You
for sharing with us a mere piece of that whole.

Berry
12-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Thank you both for the kind words! Actually I have tremendous guilt over how sick my child got. It was totally preventable. The spirits warned me in dreams about the invevitable. I didn't understand the dreams until it was too late. I am forever grateful to everyone involved in my son's healings. I went through many tough lessons and learned from them.

Emmalevine
07-06-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm so happy your son recovered Berry. Try not to upset yourself over not understanding - sometimes messages are not heard or understood and that's down to our very real human limitations. The main thing is that your son is okay and it sounds like you had some wonderful support around you both.

Healingangelus
16-06-2012, 01:12 AM
I´m happy for him too that he´s recovered finally too!!! :hug:

Berry
16-06-2012, 03:27 AM
Thank you so much Starbuck and Healingangelus! We've been very blessed to have our son with us. He is a joy to behold. Why can't the spirit just tell us directly how to solve issues and make it easier for us? The messages are cryptic and difficult to interpret. I guess it's just me.

Healingangelus
16-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Thank you so much Starbuck and Healingangelus! We've been very blessed to have our son with us. He is a joy to behold. Why can't the spirit just tell us directly how to solve issues and make it easier for us? The messages are cryptic and difficult to interpret. I guess it's just me.

They are telling us but we don´t listen to that little calw voice in us!! :hug:

We then say,.... "I knew that That would happen"!! :hug:

Dragonfly1
25-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Im so happy to hear this Berry.....many many blessings to your son and you...(((hugs))) xx and blessings to all those that put their faith in his healing and prayed for him........

Berry
26-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Thank you so much Dragonfly! :hug: My son if very thankful to be alive!

Belle
20-08-2012, 07:18 PM
I am happy to read this, don't feel guilty for missing the signs, maybe there were other lessons to be learnt and had you caught the signs, your son's life and health might not be in the precious form that it is now? That's not come out correct but there is less chance of you taking life and health for granted? Or, perhaps there are other lessons to be thankful for.

primrose
24-08-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm so glad your son is now in good health.

silent whisper
24-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Thank you both for the kind words! Actually I have tremendous guilt over how sick my child got. It was totally preventable. The spirits warned me in dreams about the invevitable. I didn't understand the dreams until it was too late. I am forever grateful to everyone involved in my son's healings. I went through many tough lessons and learned from them.

A lovely heartwarming share Berry...I am glad you have your son back and in good health now..

Sometimes we feel things like this are preventable..but in fact the journey for both you and your son was as it was..you now have the gift of listening deeper and he now has the gift of how important his life is in his awareness...both of you will move forward in love and strength from this experience..much love and light to you Berry..:hug3:

So feel your guilt and let it go in the knowing that this was meant to be for all those connected for a new space..and for growth..

Berry
25-08-2012, 02:52 PM
I am happy to read this, don't feel guilty for missing the signs, maybe there were other lessons to be learnt and had you caught the signs, your son's life and health might not be in the precious form that it is now? That's not come out correct but there is less chance of you taking life and health for granted? Or, perhaps there are other lessons to be thankful for.

Thank you Belle! I will never take life and health for granted ever again. He became a full psychic for the duration of 2 years after his bout with pneumonia. He's opened my eyes to the world of spirit and unconditional love. Every night he'll bear hug me good night and he'll say air hug, kiss, I love you, good night.

I'm so glad your son is now in good health.

Thank you Primrose! I'm so paranoid now. Everytime he gets a sniffle or sneeze or allergies, I'm all over him, lol.

A lovely heartwarming share Berry...I am glad you have your son back and in good health now..

Sometimes we feel things like this are preventable..but in fact the journey for both you and your son was as it was..you now have the gift of listening deeper and he now has the gift of how important his life is in his awareness...both of you will move forward in love and strength from this experience..much love and light to you Berry..

So feel your guilt and let it go in the knowing that this was meant to be for all those connected for a new space..and for growth..

Thank you Silent Whisper! People from around the world came together for a cause. They cared for perfect strangers. I was overwhelmed with their kindness, love, and generocity. My son is a great gift. I'm enjoying all of his milestones and all that he has to offer and I'll never ignore my gut feelings from now on.